Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$PrincessVictoria880$$ - looked right up my alley, gave it all I had to try to get her to even consider. She’s super hard to even get a reply from and doesn’t seem like she is even really interested in meeting. Tried to offer her 600 for a couple hours just to see if she would even entertain. “600 is nothing” was her reply so don’t even waste your time!

$$Natalie10166$$ - any info on this one? She looks like she has a hell of a body!

I don’t

I don’t see it when I look. But I called her today and she answered. Just didn’t recall me. But I’ll wait till things open fully and then I’ll get her little ass again.
Unless you have a direct link to the profile to click, they dont even show up in search if offline for a long time. Assuming they didnt delete

Any intel on $$Whitneythebeaut$$
???
rachel red heads friend. if you have rachel redhead on SM, you'll see "whitney" or as i call her, by her gov't, annet. The funny thing is Annet charges more than rachel (shocker!) and gets wildly offended if you offer less, even as I tried to play the "well everyone else usually charges [insert redhead rachel rates here]" card and she bugged tffff out, legit three paragraph long texts berating "men like me" which is what I assume she has been burdened with. I guess it is her way of saying "I'm better and hotter than rachel" which im not so sure about. Rachel has bigger tits, looks better without or with very little makeup, is a cock magician and open to anal....Annet is, as she says, a "spicy latina" and puts up more fight and lip. The good thing about Annet is she has a bigger ass, scratches the "poc" itch and a better future (even though she's still on her knees sucking off 60 year old men). The last one is irrelevant for me, but i know some may care.

Do I believe paying $400 to Annet for what would amount to rushed, bossy/pushy "did you cum yet" sex is something in my wheelhouse?

absolutely not. i hope someone toft.

if any rachel supporters are on here, talk to her to talk to annet about multi-slore or group rate dscounts.

on a positive note, for any mongers in the city/queens/greenpoint area. There's a brand new hotel that just opened (about 40 days ago according to the workers) in the hunters point area. Not sure if i'm allowed to post the name and I will wait until given the green light to do so, but the rooms are brand new, and astronomically cheap (for the surrounding area). with taxes, $79 for a room for the NIGHT. not the biggest square feet wise, but brand new, clean, and they are desperate to fill rooms so that is why the price is so cheap. only negative is $100 deposit, but thats in line with most places these days. 4* on google so if you have a prissy/upscale slore who won't do hourly motels or "cheap ones" this would be perfect. Nice small lobby that looks new, new elevators, new smell in the hotel room and even the bathrooms are classier than what you would find for even $150-$200 in the area.

billyS

Reign of Terror
on a positive note, for any mongers in the city/queens/greenpoint area. There's a brand new hotel that just opened (about 40 days ago according to the workers) in the hunters point area. Not sure if i'm allowed to post the name and I will wait until given the green light to do so, but the rooms are brand new, and astronomically cheap (for the surrounding area). with taxes, $79 for a room for the NIGHT. not the biggest square feet wise, but brand new, clean, and they are desperate to fill rooms so that is why the price is so cheap. only negative is $100 deposit, but thats in line with most places these days. 4* on google so if you have a prissy/upscale slore who won't do hourly motels or "cheap ones" this would be perfect. Nice small lobby that looks new, new elevators, new smell in the hotel room and even the bathrooms are classier than what you would find for even $150-$200 in the area.
No problem with you posting the name.

rachel red heads friend. if you have rachel redhead on SM, you'll see "whitney" or as i call her, by her gov't, annet. The funny thing is Annet charges more than rachel (shocker!) and gets wildly offended if you offer less, even as I tried to play the "well everyone else usually charges [insert redhead rachel rates here]" card and she bugged tffff out, legit three paragraph long texts berating "men like me" which is what I assume she has been burdened with. I guess it is her way of saying "I'm better and hotter than rachel" which im not so sure about. Rachel has bigger tits, looks better without or with very little makeup, is a cock magician and open to anal....Annet is, as she says, a "spicy latina" and puts up more fight and lip. The good thing about Annet is she has a bigger ass, scratches the "poc" itch and a better future (even though she's still on her knees sucking off 60 year old men). The last one is irrelevant for me, but i know some may care.

Do I believe paying $400 to Annet for what would amount to rushed, bossy/pushy "did you cum yet" sex is something in my wheelhouse?

absolutely not. i hope someone toft.

if any rachel supporters are on here, talk to her to talk to annet about multi-slore or group rate dscounts.
Maybe it's time you lay off the degrading remarks about "60" year old men.

I for one would rather be a 60 year man with a thick 8.5 inches than a doughy little 30 something with a red tipped 4". Even if we do need a little V or C so what. It all the same once we are ripping her open.

Maybe when other members read your reviews they need to take into account when you say "she has no gag reflex" you are only working with 4" or so.

Maybe if you spent less time making remarks that other members could take offense to you wouldn't have to worry about "white Knights" trying to fuck up your shit or trap you by posing as a SA girl.

Just saying, try to be a little more respectful, you're not exactly a stud yourself.

Does she still have a profile?
I can find it but she hasn’t been on since last May.

Did you fuck the tiny Indian girl raw. Did you cum inside her?
Yes and yes

I don’t

I don’t see it when I look. But I called her today and she answered. Just didn’t recall me. But I’ll wait till things open fully and then I’ll get her little ass again.
Did you see her how about a review?

Newport 33 profile says Nassau but she’s in Bay Terrace. First time talking to her we’re hitting it off and she invites me to her apartment. I ask what she’s looking for says she has gotten as high as 800. Tell her to much replies what ever your comfortable with head over texting the whole time. Get to her place gated community the guard calls and she clears me. Get up to her apartment the door is slightly ajar I knock no answer wait a minute knock again no answer third tie she says something I go in. She says you showed up I’m like you just cleared me with the guard. Now the bad part she’s really out of it I don’t know if drunk drugs or just crazy. She ways about 100 pounds more than pictures. All she’s wearing is a silk robe think about leaving she grabs me pulls down my pants and starts blowing me. I sit on the couch she on her knees blowing me she gets up and starts riding me all bare. I bust and look to get out. She’s on me and know she tells me she loves me and wants me to stay. Give her 200 and get out. On the way home texting me to come back. Blocked her number. Weirdest experience yet.

Newport 33 profile says Nassau but she’s in Bay Terrace. First time talking to her we’re hitting it off and she invites me to her apartment. I ask what she’s looking for says she has gotten as high as 800. Tell her to much replies what ever your comfortable with head over texting the whole time. Get to her place gated community the guard calls and she clears me. Get up to her apartment the door is slightly ajar I knock no answer wait a minute knock again no answer third tie she says something I go in. She says you showed up I’m like you just cleared me with the guard. Now the bad part she’s really out of it I don’t know if drunk drugs or just crazy. She ways about 100 pounds more than pictures. All she’s wearing is a silk robe think about leaving she grabs me pulls down my pants and starts blowing me. I sit on the couch she on her knees blowing me she gets up and starts riding me all bare. I bust and look to get out. She’s on me and know she tells me she loves me and wants me to stay. Give her 200 and get out. On the way home texting me to come back. Blocked her number. Weirdest experience yet.
Sorry the name is Newo not Newport dam spellcheck

Any info on $$Ro$seN00$88$$ ??

She will return messages every now and then, offers in the range of 150 for car meet and 250-300 for more. But then doesn’t show and stops responding.

I have had this experience every now and then lately. I chat on SA and they are interested in meeting me publicly. On the day of the meeting, after I was already on my way. I either get a text or a call saying that they want me to send money online and bring money to the meet up. Which wasn't talked about before. I am figuring that this works for them since it makes you think about doing it since you already wasted your day/night. The most recent person to do this was prettybabygirl$1999. As I am on my way she texts asking me to bring money and put it in an envelope. One she didn't tell me about bringing money, and two, I don't carry around an envelope. Either way I say that I can't and she calls me and tells me to send her the money online. Red flags and I had to go thumbs down. Even though I didn't go for that idea the biggest loss was my time.

I have had this experience every now and then lately. I chat on SA and they are interested in meeting me publicly. On the day of the meeting, after I was already on my way. I either get a text or a call saying that they want me to send money online and bring money to the meet up. Which wasn't talked about before. I am figuring that this works for them since it makes you think about doing it since you already wasted your day/night. The most recent person to do this was prettybabygirl$1999. As I am on my way she texts asking me to bring money and put it in an envelope. One she didn't tell me about bringing money, and two, I don't carry around an envelope. Either way I say that I can't and she calls me and tells me to send her the money online. Red flags and I had to go thumbs down. Even though I didn't go for that idea the biggest loss was my time.

Same thing happened to me a while ago...I’m sure I posted about it here. Girl sounded great before the day we were supposed to meet. On the day I drive all the way down to the city to where she said to go... then says Venmo me $50 to prove you are here and I’ll come get you. Obviously, I declined. Told her to come see me and I’d give her the money ... figured she wasn’t even there, so I just left.

$$Tar$12337$$ wants to start online .... her shtick

“id like to start with a picture type arrangment so that I know it’s going to be mutually beneficial when we meet, aswell as proving you’re serious on your end and not going to screw me over I’ve done this type of arrangment with my last sd and we met a few days later for dinner and we lasted about a year and since then I’ve been on dates and all went to shit. Just let me know if that’s okay with you!”

Nope - not okay w/me... and I noticed that she keeps changing her location ... now says Philadelphia, was NY or CT earlier today. And I’m blocked now :)