Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I saw her on campus before Christmas, but ghosted after she went back to west Chester for holidays. Never came back?
She was back in Hicksville and we msg early last week and she said she was up to meet and then she was gone. Not sure what happened. She was reasonable in her demands and had a nice bod and face and was also local. It sucks cause it would have been very convenient for me.

I have a set date tomorrow with $$ghostgirlny$$ from 1-10pm anything goes for under $200

$$khaleesigirl$$ hit me up wanting to chill for a “quickie” tomorrow for the same amount.

I ask myself, WWMD (what would mongers do) in this situation?

Take a less attractive whore for more hours or take a smoking hot blonde for under an hour?

I have a set date tomorrow with $$ghostgirlny$$ from 1-10pm anything goes for under $200

$$khaleesigirl$$ hit me up wanting to chill for a “quickie” tomorrow for the same amount.

Take a less attractive whore for more hours or take a smoking hot blonde for under an hour?
i would totally take ghostgirlny if I’m that situation . Let the community know your reviews.

I can't seem to successfully search for usernames, so not sure what the difference in hotness is. If both are attractive but it's the difference between say a 9 and a 7, I would take the 7 for more hours. A better bang for your buck, pun not intended.

$PRQueen98$ - Jeez, the profile description on this one. Fake or not, talking about going through cancer treatments and wanting money before she withers away - that's some depressing shit to put on your profile.

$what$ theywan $tbaby$ - Not a review, just some Intel. Asks $400 FS; use your own negotiating skills. Bigger in person, didn't pull the trigger.

Since you’re in Manhattan, and so is ghost girl, take her. She’s got a roommate but he’s gone all day. East Village. Ask for a bj with her scuba mask on!! More time and she’ll be happy to get fucked good by you. You can last and enjoy all that time and she’ll take it all. I think I reviewed her a while ago.

I personally can't spend more than 2 or 3hrs with a chic so i would go with the blond, especially if it's your first time meeting and you don't know how well your going to vibe with. Them lol.

Since you’re in Manhattan, and so is ghost girl, take her. She’s got a roommate but he’s gone all day. East Village. Ask for a bj with her scuba mask on!! More time and she’ll be happy to get fucked good by you. You can last and enjoy all that time and she’ll take it all. I think I reviewed her a while ago.
I’m in Long Island but I wouldn’t mind a city trip...had her a year ago actually but she wouldn’t fuck without a condom so I got head like 7 times and recorded...she offered to give up the ass (anal) this time so I wanna slay it.

I personally can't spend more than 2 or 3hrs with a chic so i would go with the blond, especially if it's your first time meeting and you don't know how well your going to vibe with. Them lol.
That’s what I’m leaning towards honestly, I love a good blonde slut

I’m in Long Island but I wouldn’t mind a city trip...had her a year ago actually but she wouldn’t fuck without a condom so I got head like 7 times and recorded...she offered to give up the ass (anal) this time so I wanna slay it.

That’s what I’m leaning towards honestly, I love a good blonde slut
As they say on Shark Tank,
“You have 2 offers on the table. What are you gonna do?”