One for the ladies..

justme

homo economicus
Was there another thread that you started off with (at least) five consecutive posts?

(Or should I be offended)

----------------

Perhaps the best way to deal with colliseum threads is to co-opt them with in-joke type banter.

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
No, no, no, I got that.

I'm saying I just couldn't believe Slinky would segregate a thread whose sole offense was being in joke banter.

Originally posted by justme
Was there another thread that you started off with (at least) five consecutive posts?

(Or should I be offended)

Sorry for the confusion JM. I was purposely exaggerating - a practice which I understand is very common on these types of boards.

I am sure that the reason for the lack of participation by others in the thread in question was that most skipped reading it altogether, thinking it was probably about whoring in Equador.

--wsb

justme

I dunno. When you think about it, it's the same to the reader.

I mean, if either of us wanted to, we could compose stupid political fights as offensive as anything already in here. Would that be any more worthy than those of cluttering the regular boards?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Sexwhore

Originally posted by ilike3somes
Do you really think that I'm going to be shelling out hundreds of dollars for one hour's worth of fucking and *still* have to worry about pleasing the provider?

No way.
I do this all the time, everytime! Makes for a much better experience. (opening myself up for criticism) As I've said many times on this board before, if you're going to use a provider as a piece of meat to jerk yourself off into or as a human suction hose, then you might as well stay home, fuck your fist and save the money! I'm real tired of the "I'm paying, so service me bitch attitude some guys have".

Last edited: