One for the ladies..

Ladies-and I am serious-and please don't negate the issue-if a client wanted to make you have a good time,how could he improve on his skills?

What are some of the things you love done that most men don't do-and please no jokes-
Yes,we pay you-
Yes,you are there for us-
Yes,you want us to be satisfied-
Yes,it's our time-

But those of us in touch with our sensitve sides,who would like to have this be an enjoyable experience for you-even if there is not a love or lust connection,and just financial...why can't it be good for you too?

So ladies-again,please-educate us..

I know that this is MY opinion...

but .... dont rush. So what if you go over the hour(dont abuse that!!). Enjoy everything, do everything. Get into it as much as I do. Understand that the whole thing is seduction, dont expect me naked, ass in the air looking to be fucked doggie style for 5 minutes and talk to you for 55. Undress me, slowly. I better stop here....I am alone tonight in my hotel, this is not good for my health.....

ok seriously..

The worse is when men hold back their orgasm. Let it out.

You get more then one pop you know.

It looks so painful when you guys hold back, laying there, rambling off math figures in your head so you dont pop too fast..

Release yourself....

Yup, thats it..

Kimmie hit it right on the head. Jesus, again no pun intended. LET GO.

Ok, why are the three of us up posting on UG? I say we all meet in my hotel, which is beautiful, drink and try to figure an answer to rogues question.

Kimmie's rule #1...

..you don't see most UG'rs-of which I am one-true?
..and when I asked you " elswhere" about your next visit here,and if you "might" consider seeing me,you politely said you were booked solid-true?

It's totally cool-and I really respect that about you-

Layla Love-Me-Chicken?-then you really haven't heard the right things about me-better ask a mutual friend more detail info-

"Go into the heart of danger,for there you will find safety!"

I'm ready to travel...

LOL rogue, first off I said to you that billyS cleared out his savings account and booked me all three days.. I was JOKING!

Do you really think he would book me all three days? He doesnt want me THAT badly. But he does have to bring me lunch every single day. I gotta eat ya know..

But someone did contact me who mentioned your name, which I found quite odd.. I wanted to ask you about that....

ok-surething..

..you want to ask here or elsewhere-I believe I did mention if you couldn't see me I had a few friends who would like to meet you-maybe one of them-Frightening as it may seem to us,some people are rather shy aboiut this thing we do--some people don't really visit all these boards-or at least this one...or better yet-regularly to be considered "on the board"-

yes...

...I can get enough-when the enough is just right-and,if it's the "right" enough-and remember-you and I have turned into this Epic Saga-over the years..so we haven't even begun to get enough-and you were the one who brought up the 3 of us getting together-so,that would mean I get to see you again if the timing works out-but IO guess we'll have to wait until the review is in,huh?! LOL!!...

Me Like BMM-well-no,not really-and after we meet-not at all-

i agree with both kimmie and layla..dont rush and gawd damn dont hold back..
i cant speak for either of them or anyone else
i get enjoyment seeing men cum..its a fucking turn on

yes i love to cuddle and smooch and four play is the best

YES foreplay..

I love foreplay. Kiss my neck. I love love love when my neck is kissed. soft lips and slight tongue on my neck.. ay dios..this truly makes me melt.

The one thing I REQUIRE of all my clients is suck on my tits.

Nothing turns me on more knowing that the man I am with loves big tits and loves sucking and licking on mine.

I have been known to lose myself, and forget where I am, when a man is giving a good lick of my tits..

i agree with them on that..

and have to add, dont be scared. I hate it when a client acts like he has never done it before.

Tits, yes, definately suck them, for gods sake that is why they are there......

foreplay....yeah, but if it is done right. Nothing worse than a guy that is so scared that you wonder why he chose you to give his first bang to.

rogue no problem sorry but im trying not to post to much
not because any one directed me not to..i felt my posts were a little to much
but i felt i added my 2 cents it was short and sweet

hey like me..hehehe