One for the ladies..

Re: Re: Sexwhore

Originally posted by Sexywhore
Did it bother you to read how a john can please a whore in the bedroom?
Let's set this straight, StupidWhore. When I pay to fuck someone, I don't care about pleasing her. It's all about me, since I am paying. The woman is only there because she wants my money. There's no love or affection. Only feigned love and affection. Now, the only time I would be interested in pleasing a whore in the bedroom is when she's paying to fuck me.

Who cares about pleasing a whore in the bedroom? I certainly don't since I'm paying. When you pay, you make the rules. As long as I'm paying, it doesn't matter to me if she's enjoying herself or not. Do you really think that I'm going to be shelling out hundreds of dollars for one hour's worth of fucking and *still* have to worry about pleasing the provider?

No way.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Sexwhore

Originally posted by ilike3somes

Let's set this straight, StupidWhore. When I pay to fuck someone, I don't care about pleasing her. It's all about me, since I am paying. The woman is only there because she wants my money. There's no love or affection. Only feigned love and affection. Now, the only time I would be interested in pleasing a whore in the bedroom is when she's paying to fuck me.

Who cares about pleasing a whore in the bedroom? I certainly don't since I'm paying. When you pay, you make the rules. As long as I'm paying, it doesn't matter to me if she's enjoying herself or not. Do you really think that I'm going to be shelling out hundreds of dollars for one hour's worth of fucking and *still* have to worry about pleasing the provider?

No way.
Let's get this straight Ilike3someswithastrapon, the gentleman who posted this thread asked us about our fantasy motherfucker not yours and if you don't like the opinion I expressed dumbass move on.

Hows that for trolling JL? How am I doing so far????

Re: Re: Re: Sexwhore

No way.

Just when I thought about comming back, I am quickly reminded why I left in the first place.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sexwhore

Hey Justlooking, the scene I have in my mind right now is of Sexywhore looking just like Ed Koch. Yech.
If that's the case why did you pay to fuck me and didn't last longer than 5 minutes???????

Tata for now I'm off to drown my sorrows over the marriage that could have been and will be busy sucking and fucking someone who can handle me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sexwhore

Originally posted by Ezrlove

Just when I thought about comming back, I am quickly reminded why I left in the first place.
Wb back EZR :) I missed ya!

How did I know this would end up here?

Gentlemen relax.

Why does everyone get so upset as soon as a woman starts to tell men what she likes in bed.

Everything I mentioned, I do not require when with a client. Rogue asked what turns us on, what can we teach you about pleasing us.

This isnt just about pleasing a whore, its about pleasing a woman... ANY woman..

My replies did not mean I demand all my clients please me. I know what my job is. I know I am the one being paid to do the pleasing. I simply listed things I like when I am with a man..

I dont know if Sexy Whore meant it the same way, but really, dont go nuts when women start telling you you dont know what you are doing in bed. Dont you want to learn?

I love to learn about what pleases men in bed....

Hey.. maybe thats why I am the paid ho and you guys are not?

I don't know, but I was reading this thread yesterday where this guy made, like...10 posts in a row. He was a thread unto himself! It was pretty scary.

Best,

wsb