One for the ladies..

Oh yeah and while we are at it...when eating the kitty.. Insert a finger while you lick, and use it.

Dont just stick it in.... work it!

And please, suck, lick and tongue the clit.

Make the letter O when licking the clit. Those O's give me the big O every time.

Last edited:
Kimmie....my new idol

if the men venerate BIGMADM...kimmie, you just became my idol. I could not have said it better with a picture. God bless you woman, and may everyy man heed your guidance!!!

I am SO bi....

and some of them could use the lesson, others would simply enjoy it......

I sure as hell would, about time someone does it RIGHT...(ok, some of you have....)

Ladies-

first-thank you all so far-I was hoping that this turned educational for the men on this board-it is proving to be if they really read it and take it to heart-as Tia and Samantha might say-I actually do pay attention,and listen to what they have to say,and what their bodies tell me-keep talking ladies..

once again, why would any man on this board wanna be like me.
The more I fuck, the more grief I get.
If I share, I get more crap than anyone.
If I write a review, I get accused of everything.(directly and indirectly.)
Ya know what, its not that much fun anymore.

If your going to fuck me fuck me right

Be freshly showered before my arrival and as soon as I'm there arrives greet me with a kiss and make sure you "gift" is presented in an envelope within eyes view otherwise I will think you are LE or just an inconsiderate motherfucker. Offer me a beverage and make some pleasant chit chat, NOT excessive convo. or a bitching session about your wife/girl/boss etc. etc. I got my own shit in life to deal with, mind you I'm not there for a group therapy session.

Make some flirtatious eye contact, touch my hands, my hair, my nose, my legs etc. etc. Approach me on the side of my cheek, softly blow in my ear and slide your tongue around my jaw line while placing your hand on the back of my neck. Trace the outline of my lips with your finger and tongue, kiss me nice and slow, don't ram your tongue as if your trying to pull my tonsils out and have excess saliva that I will think your spitting on me just to be a dick. Continue kissing me around the sides of my neck and shoulders all the while running your hands on my hair and gently tugging (I said tugging not trying to scalp me). Keep continued eye contact throughout, ask me if I've been bad and tell me about all the naughty things you want to do to me.

Continue playing with my body (my ass is part of my body too) and for pete's sake if your going to go down on me, start nice and slow taking your time so I feel every sensation and make sure your nails are trimmed (I didn't come over so you can practice surgery performance on me). When I ask how many fingers you've put in me don't say "2, why do you need more", 1 is more than sufficient and if you decide to throw my legs up in the air make sure to lick and suck my toes, slide your tongue around my legs, take your time and do it right, it's not a race or contest.

Tell me horny for me you are and how your dick is nice and hard wanting me but DO NOT under any circumstances put your uncovered dick close to my naked pussy acting like your not aware of it because believe me I am and will not be relaxed to enjoy the ride and you would have turned me totally the fuck off.

Ask me if I want your dick in my pussy now, tease me while inserting yourself into me, tell me how its feels, start nice and slow moving your body in sync with mine and let everything else flow naturally.

DAMN I'M HORNY AS HELL NOW WTF

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Few things popped into my head while reading this thread...

My experience with providers is quite limited. Some providers I've met have been fantastic... but I've never met one that... "wanted to be turned on"

In my experiences, the norm has always been don't put a finger inside or if you do be very gentle, hence one of my favorite positions... (girl on her back, me on my knees at her side stuffing her mouth with my cock while simultaneously fucking her pussy with my fingers...) is not available.

Let loose you say.... Let it go...???? I'd love too, but if I do.... she better be ready to take me back in her mouth and get me stiff again.... instead of giving me a friggin back rub........

Fleeting thought.... where is there a provider that is willing to have sex in semi public places like at the rest stops on NJ turnpike or off the side of the 495 on Long Island...???

Okay back on topic

And the last thought is this... here I am reading great posts by women I'd be interested in contacting or even discussing things so as to connect... Now since I've already been banned once because I posted my ***** address once asking people to ***** me if they wanted to get together prior the anna lovelis show in the city, I have to behave.

However if I buy ad space will that give me the ability to post it...???

As of now I'd like to proclaim I am in business for myself as a male massage therapist/provider to the ladies..... ( I might be able to get some use out of all the classes I took at the NY College of Health Professions in Syosset) and I will be posting an ad on UG this week if I get the okay from UG.

And one last thought.......

Licking tits............ Hmmmmm nahhhh I prefer to suck and kiss on the bottom part myself... You know the part just above where the underwire would be

John J

Originally posted by JohnJ
Few things popped into my head while reading this thread...

My experience with providers is quite limited. Some providers I've met have been fantastic... but I've never met one that... "wanted to be turned on"

It isnt so much about wantingto be turned on..but if you ask I am going to tell you what turns me on

In my experiences, the norm has always been don't put a finger inside or if you do be very gentle, hence one of my favorite positions... (girl on her back, me on my knees at her side stuffing her mouth with my cock while simultaneously fucking her pussy with my fingers...) is not available.
Oh yes it IS!

Let loose you say.... Let it go...???? I'd love too, but if I do.... she better be ready to take me back in her mouth and get me stiff again.... instead of giving me a friggin back rub........

Here is my second ditto today.. This is not good..

I am with you on this one. Sorry guys but I would much prefer to suck you again then rub your back. But to each their own I guess..

Fleeting thought.... where is there a provider that is willing to have sex in semi public places like at the rest stops on NJ turnpike or off the side of the 495 on Long Island...???

NO comment! :X

Last edited:

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by candie
I would respond for clients to Please shave those balls! I can calculate at times how much time is wasted when I have to pause.
Balls + razorblade = ouch...no thanks!

JohnJ

And just when I had given up searching for that one guy with enough balls to do me in the hall outside my room.....but i guess the rest stop on the LIE works too...........

Again, I have to agree with Kimmie, and sexywhore has it right too, but not with everyclient. That whole tongue thing is scary with a mouth full of yellow teeth smiling at you. Ugh, off to breakfast......

Then time to find these girls and get WORKING.....I need to go to the April school of management, I need a tighter ship.

dearest sexywhore:

my birthday is coming up very soon. if hombre followed your instructions exactly, it would be a very memorable one.

cash on the nightstand is a nice way to say thank you,
hvb

Sexwhore

I know i am gonna catch shit for this post but your post really made me sick. You are talking to us like we are a bunch of fucking animals. Your post really tells me how much you hate being a whore.

semi public

..if you want it semi public -so you might get caught-then call up your wife and significant other to be in the area for a real thrill...

Layla darling-we can arrange that too when we meet-but will we have the strength to stand by that time?

Re: Sexwhore

Originally posted by kromrider
I know i am gonna catch shit for this post but your post really made me sick. You are talking to us like we are a bunch of fucking animals. Your post really tells me how much you hate being a whore.
I'm sorry you feel that Krom and you couldn't be more wrong. I love being a prostitute, if I didn't I would have stopped a long time ago.

Did it bother you to read how a john can please a whore in the bedroom? Perhaps your dick isn't all you think it is and why does it seem that when a prostitute expresses an opinion which is not to your liking you always have to come back with some dumb cave man attitude. Listen, if you have misogynistic issues, don't project them on me or prostitutes in general. It's important to acknowledge them and we can try to work through them together otherwise jerk it.

Re: dearest sexywhore:

Originally posted by h. von bingen
my birthday is coming up very soon. if hombre followed your instructions exactly, it would be a very memorable one.

cash on the nightstand is a nice way to say thank you,
hvb
HVB As my birthday present to you I extend myself to you and hombre but only if Kimmie, can join us and JL picks up the tab.