New Year's Resolutions (2008 and 2009)

thx gavy.\ for the pointers.

and happy new year.

as of right now, ill only go with "security" because in in elmcor, I am concerned about being in the wrong place at the wrong time ..so to speak.

hopefully, eddy will agree to be my guide on this 2009 excursion.

Last edited:
First Q Resolutions

Hook up with as many hot chicks as possible
Finish the one last class to finish that Degree (in case needed one day, its been 9 years that I have needed one stinking class to finish this degree)
Blow the doors off the business
Start paying off bills

Q2
Continue working like a dog on the business
Continue paying off bills

Q3
Hit the beach for the first 2 months and pretty much live there
Spend nights on the beach or in backyard with wine, beer, music and hot chick or chicks(s)
Work as needed (business goes into autopilot mode)

Q4

Get ass back to work
Hopefully of met a nice girl and perhaps start a real relationship again

Thats the FAH plan for this year... we'll see next year at this time how it all worked out....

Last edited:
Yeah, but the recession I am not all that fearful of.. people need my business regardless of the recession.. sure there are factors that could weigh in, but the recession is not entirely worrysome to me... I worry more about working my ass off then I do the recession to be quite honest... especially when the weather gets warm.. I tend to cut out of work alot and hit the beach and do anything but work. LOL... what can ya do...

Happy New Year To All!!!

I would just like to say that I've really enjoyed having intercourse with all of you in the UG community, and I really look forward to another year of it!