New Girls No Young No Pay 917-369-0989

Most of the girls you think are CFS do BBFS with someone and you just don't know it. So, you have to assume they all do BBFS and act accordingly, or you are putting yourself in greater danger by assuming a level of lower risk that may or may not exist.
Well, that is equally your assumption that they do bare with someone else, right? If I know a girl is willingly doing bare, I would steer clear.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Well, that is equally your assumption that they do bare with someone else, right? If I know a girl is willingly doing bare, I would steer clear.
So, you steer clear of the ones you know do bare, and you blissfully see all the girls that do bare that you have no idea about.

If you want to steer clear of everyone who does bare, then you better find a different hobby.

The problem with your assumption is that there are girls who are only CFS and CBJ. That's where you screw yourself. Most of the girls you think are CFS do BBFS with someone and you just don't know it. So, you have to assume they all do BBFS and act accordingly, or you are putting yourself in greater danger by assuming a level of lower risk that may or may not exist.
Yes he’s correct because I seen girls that I though only did CFS and CBJ. I would ask if bb was available and be told no. But later on I found out that she does bb but only with a few customers.

Let me make this simple.

First, Waterclone is right. You know what you don't know, BUT you also don't know what you don't know.

By engaging in this hobby we assume multitudes of risks: STDs, LE, social suicide, family destroyed, etc.

When you turn a corner you KNOW that you DON'T know if there is another person behind that corner whom you are about to bump in to. However, you also DON'T KNOW if there is a rabid dog waiting behind that corner or a axe-wielding murder or whatever. The point is we need to account for the things we can't account for. Just because she does covered with everyone, doesn't mean she doesn't do bare with someone else.

I will make it even simpler to everyone to make my point, so that we are all clear. When I am in a war zone and am going on a mission, I avoid dangerous places given the intel that I have to accomplish my mission successfully. Chances are I can equally be killed anywhere in a war zone, but I plan my mission accordingly to bump up my chances of staying alive, so beware. Good luck to all.

The problem with your assumption is that there are girls who are only CFS and CBJ. That's where you screw yourself. Most of the girls you think are CFS do BBFS with someone and you just don't know it. So, you have to assume they all do BBFS and act accordingly, or you are putting yourself in greater danger by assuming a level of lower risk that may or may not exist.
I understand what you are saying and agree with you. We are on the same page.

However I think you may be under the misapprehension from our prior posts above that I think that if I say I don't frequent BBFS providers that I think that the ones that say they won't do BBFS with me don't do it with anyone. I'm not naïve. What I am saying is that if they agree to BBFS with me when I ask on my 1st visit with them then I know they do BBFS. A sure thing. A sure risk. If they say no to my request then they may or may not do BBFS with other clients — some will and some will not. Since the "Say no to BBFS" category has a percentage, however small, that are truthful, then by definition that category has lower risk (however small the decrease in risk) and by limiting my sessions with them "it may tilt the odds in my favor a bit".

There are still many to choose from even if I eliminate many.

I still take precautions as if they did BBFS with anyone and everyone.

Moderator: my apologizes for hijacking this thread — I thought my response 12 or so posts ago was clear enough but obviously it wasn't. I will not make any further post in this thread on this subject.

Hands down, never would see a provider who on this board was outed as BBFS friendly, I am sure I have seen MANY who have partaken in BBFS unbeknownst to me, but thats the chances I choose to take engaging.
I never let a provider BBBJ me
I only DATY on one provider in last few years, and would NOT (fingers crossed) do it again. Heat of the moment got me.
I never insert FIV, cuts on fingers/cuticles, bad experience years ago with one. I had to use Brillo to get the smell off my fingers.
I try not to kiss providers
I def don't do any ass play with providers, as that is one of THE highest probabilities of a potential STD

You guys are tough one each other. It is what it is, different strokes for different folks (Pun intended). Doesn't make any of us more right or wrong. One man's floor, is another man's ceiling......

Lets keep the informative info coming, its not easy out there. It's only getting harder and shadier

Stay Safe, EVERYONE!

This is good point. Because Ive seen many hobbyists claim this guy is lying she doesn't do that. They have no way of knowing what each girl does with all hobbyists. Some offer bbfs to a select few. Some offer it to many. Some just offer to their Man or Pimp etc.

Still I think the ones that offer it to just about anyone is the most risk.

Actually I saw her yesterday and well im not a monger that leaves reviews or anything but she was pretty good, she willing to go all raw and speak shit to no English. Oh and she is a nympho probably, she likes it very hard, and kept smacking my chest and my back and asking harder and harder. I was gonna go see her again today and I called but unfortunately the lady on the phone said they just switched her today. Im gonna go check though and report later what the new one offers.

Nice, new provider. Wonder if the new one offers same services. That girl spoke good greek.
Too bad the new one is not that good. Speaks a little english, she is a little chubby but not fat. Flabby skin on her stomach probably mid 30s, big saggy tits, bigger than the last one and her nipples are like chunky and very round(best thing in my opinion) so id say if the last one was a 6-7 in my book this one is a 4-5.

Service wise she is not even half as good as the last one sadly.. No BBJ. The CBJ was less than 1 minute. Lazy too she didnt want to move at all she wanted me to do all the fucking. Which I did, and as hard as i could just for being annoyed by her lazyness. She went crazy and tried kissing me but I turned my head so she instead started licking my ear while fucking and asked for me to cum (this was after like 5 minutes) junior started to fail me but i kept fucking, by that point she started to masturbate while i fucked in mish and she had little spasms. So Id say its easy to make her cum. So thats a plus for the guys that like making the girls cum. But like i was saying my junior was doing me wrong, probably from the smell of her vagina. It smelled like a combination of make up and sweat. Thats not likeable. Idk if maybe she had seen plenty of guys today already or she just didn't wash. But whatever. I jerked a little to get hard again and fucked her really quick to cum in the bag. Then i put clothes back on and just left. Will I come back? Nope. Im gonna call the lady and ask about last one to see what she says. The total damage was 130. And yes the same infamous location rr.
And sorry about the half assed review but im sure it will help you guys create an idea of what you'll get.