New Girls No Young No Pay 917-369-0989

I decided to call ...turns out they are at the infamous hotel on Dribble in Westbury...130hh-160hr.
The phone woman was nice and said if not young don't pay and leave. So I toffted. Let me tell you the girl couldn't speak much English but she was a 10.....maybe 25yo....about 5'0-5'2 natural beautiful full C's. Long mid back black hair..,soft skin and smelled real good...very clean. I took the 1/2 we showered together and she washed me good....then dried off and cuddled on bed me sucking those beautiful breast and her playing with junior and the boys ...She gave me a cbj which I had to stop because I almost finished...then she slid me in Cg and I only lasted about 5-6 pumps. Ok I'm old but it was her beauty and playfulness that made me cum so soon. I should have brought my little blue friend. This was actually the best $130 I spent..I tipped another 20....she was a sweet doll . She then gave me a massage ,,,nothing great but it was cute..,and she layer on me and we cuddled with my hands grabbing and playing with her ass and finger her sweet spot and lfkisses.
Much better than an amp .....I will definetly give this agency another try. Sorry I couldn't understand her name even with the phone translator. Man but. What a beauty and beautiful tits...I'm sorry but I think I'm in love...lol

I decided to call ...turns out they are at the infamous hotel on Dribble in Westbury...130hh-160hr.
The phone woman was nice and said if not young don't pay and leave. So I toffted. Let me tell you the girl couldn't speak much English but she was a 10.....maybe 25yo....about 5'0-5'2 natural beautiful full C's. Long mid back black hair..,soft skin and smelled real good...very clean. I took the 1/2 we showered together and she washed me good....then dried off and cuddled on bed me sucking those beautiful breast and her playing with junior and the boys ...She gave me a cbj which I had to stop because I almost finished...then she slid me in Cg and I only lasted about 5-6 pumps. Ok I'm old but it was her beauty and playfulness that made me cum so soon. I should have brought my little blue friend. This was actually the best $130 I spent..I tipped another 20....she was a sweet doll . She then gave me a massage ,,,nothing great but it was cute..,and she layer on me and we cuddled with my hands grabbing and playing with her ass and finger her sweet spot and lfkisses.
Much better than an amp .....I will definetly give this agency another try. Sorry I couldn't understand her name even with the phone translator. Man but. What a beauty and beautiful tits...I'm sorry but I think I'm in love...lol
Thanks for the review, Hh!

V

yes it was entered room she was in a short sexy black outfit revealing those beautiful breast - the more i think about it they must have been "d's"- I was just so taken back .......she was actually better than the picture they showed and said she was from Taiwan , but for the life of me couldn't understand her name.
She was just so playful ...i will give that agency another shot, if they keep supplying girls like this , I will continue to use them...I called afterward and told the phone person what a lovely and delightful young girl she was. Plus she didn't ask for any money until she completely undressed me and the room was clean and tidy. Like i said i was really surprised. Just wish i was 20 yrs younger and could give it to her like a champ...lol-
Oh and she did say thru translator app that it was her 2nd day there.

awe dam, i think rider gonna get to her before me.
thanks for the info helpinghand
Actually not. Two issues. First, I can't seem to get free time right now. Second, I called yesterday and the phone woman described the girl as having B's. Quite disappointing ;-(

HELPINGHAND....Good review. I very much enjoy the Asian agency gals and I don't mean to be negative in any way but I always am very cognizant about behaviors and much of it is focusing on the money aspect as you mentioned her not asking for money until you were undressed.

They are sometimes instructed, as many cautious providers are, to make sure that you do undress to be assured that you are not LE. I am thinking that these agencies are a little paranoid now with the recent BP censoring and worried more so about LE stepping up their strong arm.

I always wait for them to bring up the money thing (I will have already set the price with the boss at 100.00 for the half). I never initially offer it, but most times it will be asked for at the onset of the session.

I have had instances, however, where I have been able to divert their attention (as part of my game) so that they actually don't ask for it, until they realize it has not been given, until the end of the session.

I can remember even a few instances where I have been ready to leave after the session and they have not asked for it (albeit rare) and I must remind them. I would never not pay, but it is just one of the many behavioral tests I enjoy observing with the Chinese gals.

Of course, too, many times mama will remind them when they make to call to let her know that you have arrived.

After being bullshitted by the Woodbury Asians and taking my money back, I called this place on dribble drop drive. They were advertising GFE w/DFK & BBJ, which was promised at Woodbury but was denied. When I spoke to the woman on the phone I told her I wanted all that is advertised. She says "you come, we take care of you."

I get to the spot, call and they text me the room number. Go up and knock,door opens slowly and I step in. Behind the door is a 40ish Asian lady in a bra, thong and high heels. Kind of plain with some make-up, about a 6. C cups looked a little saggy. But she had a thin waist and a apple type full bottom with athletic legs. Waist down a 10 in my book. About 5'2",120;lbs.

She steps toward me and I go to do the le check by squeezing her ass and she gets on her toes and starts a five minute make-out with lots of tongue action as our hands roamed all over each other. Came up for air so I asked her name and she said it was Lucy

Gave her the 130 donation for the hh. Off came the clothes and onto the bed for some more kissing and grabbing. Her titsshowing some age but her nipples were large with brown areola. When I sucked on them she moaned and pulled onnmy hair a bit. Lucy then got on top of me and slid down to take me in her mouth. Lots of tongue play, deep throat and ball licking. We went into 69 her on top. She was fresh and clean down there. So I went to rim her and asked her to do me also which she did with no problem.

At this point I was ready to fuck her and told her so. She got the cover and skillfully put it on with her mouth. Felt good entering her as she was still kind of tight. We did mish, with both her legs on my right shoulder, love that, CG and RCG. During rcg I put my thumb on her asshole and pushed a little. It went in with no problem and she moaned out loud. It seemed she was liking this as much as I was. So I'm fucking her with my cock in her pussy and my thumb in her ass to the hilt. I lifted her off my cock and pressed the head on her asshole. She sat up a little and said another fifty for anal. I countered with 40 and off we went. She sat on me and slowly woerked up and down until she took it all. The way she moaned made me realize she liked this more than pussy fucking. Went into dooggy to finish and I blew in the bag. I collapsed on the bed and Lucy got up, went to the bathroom and brought back a hot towelnand cleaned me up.

Dressed, gave her the tip. She gave me a big hug and wet kiss good bye. When I asked for her digits she wouldn't give it to me, said the boss wouldn't like that. Oh well.

Good kisser 9
Face and tits 6
BBJ 8
pussy fuck 7
Ass fuck 10

So I called this service based on the review in this thread, they answered and I said I wanted Gfe and the women on the phone said no Kiss no Bbbj, So I said ok no thank you and found another ad for Asian service in same Westbury area. This one
Report Adhttp://images1.************/imager/u/large/332488806/b5299793e5bcc7ca03294267913d46fb.jpg
  • http://images1.************/imager/u/large/332488842/303653b134b7dfb718d06349ca780be7.jpg
    Hi, Guys, I'm Cindy
    Don’t Wait! Stop In Today! 100% Pics

★——-------- New Hot Girl Today -------——★

★——You will Always Meet New Gorgeous & Hot Asian Girl——★

★——100% Super Busty & Hot -Check Me Out!——★

★——34D OPEN-MINDED——★

★——CALL NOW: 917 660 5961——★
    Hotel Friendly
    Poster's age: 22
    So I called them and asked the same questions and they said "Yes Kissing yes gfe" I said great coming over now and she said call when you get here for room #. I call and get room # right away and head up, Door opens and the girl is hiding behind door as usual anyway she closes door behind me and locks it ! Now the room wreaks of weed which is odd for the Asian services, at least I've never smelled it before. Before anything else I go in for a hug and a kiss and she immediately turns her head and goes to give me the cheek !! I say hey you said Gfe,kissing she says no I said no ! Now I realize the two numbers are actually the same service so I say no kissing ok I'm leaving. I opened the door and walked out !! Ok so the girl was anything but young I would say early 40's and she was about 5,6 150lbs. She was also imo not your typical Asian provider more like philippino. Now I have nothing against that she just wasn't my type and definitely not as advertised glad I saved the $160.

So I called this service based on the review in this thread, they answered and I said I wanted Gfe and the women on the phone said no Kiss no Bbbj, So I said ok no thank you and found another ad for Asian service in same Westbury area. This one
Report Adhttp://images1.************/imager/u/large/332488806/b5299793e5bcc7ca03294267913d46fb.jpg
  • http://images1.************/imager/u/large/332488842/303653b134b7dfb718d06349ca780be7.jpg
    Hi, Guys, I'm Cindy
    Don’t Wait! Stop In Today! 100% Pics

★——-------- New Hot Girl Today -------——★

★——You will Always Meet New Gorgeous & Hot Asian Girl——★

★——100% Super Busty & Hot -Check Me Out!——★

★——34D OPEN-MINDED——★

★——CALL NOW: 917 660 5961——★
    Hotel Friendly
    Poster's age: 22
    So I called them and asked the same questions and they said "Yes Kissing yes gfe" I said great coming over now and she said call when you get here for room #. I call and get room # right away and head up, Door opens and the girl is hiding behind door as usual anyway she closes door behind me and locks it ! Now the room wreaks of weed which is odd for the Asian services, at least I've never smelled it before. Before anything else I go in for a hug and a kiss and she immediately turns her head and goes to give me the cheek !! I say hey you said Gfe,kissing she says no I said no ! Now I realize the two numbers are actually the same service so I say no kissing ok I'm leaving. I opened the door and walked out !! Ok so the girl was anything but young I would say early 40's and she was about 5,6 150lbs. She was also imo not your typical Asian provider more like philippino. Now I have nothing against that she just wasn't my type and definitely not as advertised glad I saved the $160.
thetips, kudos to you!

V

Maybe I was lucky , but I will try again next week. Seems stumle had a good time. There appear to be 4-5 numbers for this location , I don't know if it's the same agency or several, but I would stick to the number in the title. Like I said I was really blown away.

Maybe I was lucky , but I will try again next week. Seems stumle had a good time. There appear to be 4-5 numbers for this location , I don't know if it's the same agency or several, but I would stick to the number in the title. Like I said I was really blown away.
Yeah that's why I tried it, I was very shocked based on your review.

After battling bronchitis finally get to retry this service......I told phone woman about my last visit ....she said different girl, very nice , young c cups . So I say ok. Get to hotel got room number go to room door opens, she's behind door. Ok she is cute, nothing like my first experience said her name was suki. Her English wasn't that good , a little shy but helped me undress and lay on bed ....starts to rub Jr. Then puts up 1 finger gets up and calls agency...then asks for donation. Once that's out of the way she slowly gives me front massage once Jr. Is up begins a nice cbj. I pull her up on bed and start sucking and playing with her breast...them kissing her. Like to duke she seems to get into it while I insert 1 then 2 and then 3 gingers ...she gets very wet and is grinding on my fingers.....then she came she then jumps on me cig rcg to miss. And missionary, I pop. Clean up was good then we cuddled. Ok so looks 6.5-7 , body 7, tits were nice , soft nipples bi g brown erasers and responsive. Age I would say 32-35.in human years. Nice girl , good experience 160 hr.. Again not as great as my 1st time using them but I was happy. Better deal than these amps. No games , you know price up front and pretty much what service you'll get, bed more comfortable than table, no up sell,

Found this review this am, gave it a shot. Descreart location; standard two call setup. Age, approx 32-38, weight 115-135, 5'1-5"3, post baby fat girl tits with belly to match. Standered Asian flat cutting board Ass, good hygiene. Clean room. She was a solid 6 all around, opted for only 30min for $130 won't be returning; got a nut off she wasn't anything worth that buck-30