New Girls No Young No Pay 917-369-0989

Just to be clear you walked because of the BBFS or she was not attractive at all?
Thanks
Walked because she’s BBFS. I’ve avoided her since she offered it once. Just not my thing
Her performance is great, not just good but great.
Age is likely 40+ and she’s always kept the room dark.
Body is as as close to curvy as an Asian will get.
Unfortunately the BBFS thing just crosses her off my list.

Does she have reddish hair ? Corner room? I thought she was offering BBFS but when I pointed she grabbed the cover.
No, that's a different provider. This one has black hair, slightly below shoulders.Full bush, no tats. She got wider, at least that's my impression. They change rooms continuously, so the corner or not corner room would be irrelevant.

No, that's a different provider. This one has black hair, slightly below shoulders.Full bush, no tats. She got wider, at least that's my impression. They change rooms continuously, so the corner or not corner room would be irrelevant.
Thanks ! This one has been in the same room for 2 weeks. Before that Farmingdale and at one point Woodbury and commack.

Thanks ! This one has been in the same room for 2 weeks. Before that Farmingdale and at one point Woodbury and commack.
I can confirm I’ve seen her at Woodbury before as well. Do not know about Commack.
She walks around the dark room in the hotel robe and smokes in the bathroom.
Just adding info to help others identify.

Was on the second floor near end of hallway when I walked out.

new girl on the block, never met. My appointment fell through due to them confirming and then being unavailable, out of reach. Happened before, but was a bad experience overall.

Okay, so the new lady is in her early 40's, cute face, flat ass, flabby belly, b cups - your typical SEA. No tats. Nothing to be excited about, but the good thing is that she's super accommodating, do whatever you want and how you like it. Everything is on the menu. I went for an hour but left after about 35-40 minutes. Wanted to get a massage, but was so exhausted and not into the mood. Communication barrier - only via translator app, which was funny, it is always funny. She kept on saying you're handsome and take your time next time, whatever that means. I took my time and I am ugly, but whatever.

Is there any new talent? I was going to pull the trigger on them a few months ago then the reviews fell into the garbage. I am willing to TOFT but I'd always prefer a little intel

there was one about 2-3 weeks ago. Worse than the previous one, but a slightly better figure, fit thighs. No greek, although did allow rimming and seemed to have enjoyed it. No DATY, would not let you play with tits. Pretty mechanical, I'd say. Did bbbj. Not sure whether she's still around, might have rotated, I didn't check recently.

Saw the new talent a while ago. Not too impressed to say the least with a mixed aftertaste.
1. She is very accommodating ,that is a plus
2. Complied with BBBJ that is a plus. BBBJ sucked, that is a minus
3. She is petite, A cups with razor nipples, but everything below the face and tits kind of goes south from there. Flabby belly and flat ass
4. Has a flower tattoo on the tits, something on the back too, didn't remember
5. She allows a finger everywhere, and just looking at her other sweet spot I would assume Greek is on the menu. Have not tried though
6. Again - very accommodating, positions whatever you like and however you like - that is a plus
7. DATY is on the menu and very responsive

If it were not for the looks. would have repeated. For now it is a no go, but a good budget nut off. I may come again just to check to the Greek though.
How do you determine she does greek just by looking at "other sweet spot"? Just out of curiosity.

well, you kind of quoting it out of context:) "she allowed a finger everywhere, and that coupled with the way how things looked from behind lead me to ASSUME that greek was on the menu" I can't explain how I determine it, I just see hints. I didn't have a chance to try though. Normally, I would try gently playing around and if things go well, I just go for it.

well, you kind of quoting it out of context:) "she allowed a finger everywhere, and that coupled with the way how things looked from behind lead me to ASSUME that greek was on the menu" I can't explain how I determine it, I just see hints. I didn't have a chance to try though. Normally, I would try gently playing around and if things go well, I just go for it.
LOL, my bad! looking at the post again I do see where I went wrong. And based on what you wrote I really think that greek is on the menu, I wouldn't mind doing a little hands on investigating if I can find her.
Thanks!