New Girls No Young No Pay 917-369-0989

It appears I had the same girl, only I had her around 1015 last saturday morning. She gave me a bbbj some LFK but i gave her an extra 20 on top of the 130 for hh. Mish after bj, took a pounding for about 20 minutes, said you crazy when i was done. Actually felt her twat get very moist during the pounding and she convulsed a bit so maybe a half assed orgasm. Decent time, in and out in 30 minutes. Always hit or miss with these folks!

They have a real gem there now, just saying. Everything for 130/160. And I do mean everything. One of my most enjoyable visits, will definitely repeat. I made my wildest fantasies come true:) Only drawback - she does not speak English at all, so don't forget to use the translator app, she has it on her phone. Or don't use it at all, just enjoy. It was fun hearing her moaning and shouting Mandarin words

They have a real gem there now, just saying. Everything for 130/160. And I do mean everything. One of my most enjoyable visits, will definitely repeat. I made my wildest fantasies come true:) Only drawback - she does not speak English at all, so don't forget to use the translator app, she has it on her phone. Or don't use it at all, just enjoy. It was fun hearing her moaning and shouting Mandarin words
Can you elaborate on everything? Does it mean she speaks Greek? Is it gfe? Pse? What’s bare and what’s covered? Not sure what’s going on with the vague reviews lately

GFE for sure, DFK, Greek, bbl. I was under the impression that she was ready to go raw, but I am not a risk taker there. All possible positions and impossible too, very accommodating. Very nice provider if you don't mind the face and lack of English. Boobs are solid natural D cups, hairy, but trimmed pussy, nice ass, not typical asian. What else? And I am not affiliated with any of the providers or LE, you can check my previous reviews. Just sharing, this is by far the best provider I have had to be honest.

GFE for sure, DFK, Greek, bbl. I was under the impression that she was ready to go raw, but I am not a risk taker there. All possible positions and impossible too, very accommodating. Very nice provider if you don't mind the face and lack of English. Boobs are solid natural D cups, hairy, but trimmed pussy, nice ass, not typical asian. What else? And I am not affiliated with any of the providers or LE, you can check my previous reviews. Just sharing, this is by far the best provider I have had to be honest.
Excellent

Any distinguishing traits about or on her (ie tats scars)? Just so if I try I know I got the right one.

Hmm..not really. No tats, which I like, by the way. Dark hair, just below shoulders. Nice figure, no flabs. Likes to put Chinese music/songs on her phone during the session. Does not speak English. Ass is not flat, D cups with large areola, no razor nipples, but very kissable and suckable if you know what I mean:) Pussy is hairy but nicely trimmed. She is very engaging in the session, that's all I can remember, lol. Go see her and share your experience. Hope you'll enjoy it. I spent probably half of the half hour playing with her, kissing, daty, face fucking (bbj) With greek - I gently tried my finger first and she was very receptive, so I went ahead and that's when I popped after all positions that I can do given that I am not so young

Hey did you get a name. I’m going today. Want to make sure I get the right girl. Usually they have a couple in the same place.

Go for it! She said the name, but it was in Mandarin, sorry, I didn't get it. I even asked her what her name meant, but the translator app didn't help either. It was something like Shinzhen.

Go for it! She said the name, but it was in Mandarin, sorry, I didn't get it. I even asked her what her name meant, but the translator app didn't help either. It was something like Shinzhen.
Just so we’re not at the wrong location as they have multiple places. Can you say where this was at.

RR at Dibblee. Can't tell the room, against the rules of the forum, sorry.
This operation is a bit of a joke. I called MMS and asked who was working. She said "I don't know. Young girl". Lol. Last time I tried this place after rave reviews here, the same girl (or girl with same name) turned out to be very average. Maybe a 5. It's a crap shoot at best. Good luck!

well, like someone said earlier - it is always a hit or miss there. It was a hit for me last time, by far the best provider I've seen there for the past few years. Let me know how it goes, if anyone sees the provider any time soon. Based on my previous experience, same provider tends to stay there for a few weeks at least. And I've seen 5 of them so far.

well, like someone said earlier - it is always a hit or miss there. It was a hit for me last time, by far the best provider I've seen there for the past few years. Let me know how it goes, if anyone sees the provider any time soon. Based on my previous experience, same provider tends to stay there for a few weeks at least. And I've seen 5 of them so far.
Hey Evretou - didn't mean to try to diminish your experience. Sounds like you had a great time. And that is usually magnified when you have no expectations going in. I'm saying MMS doesn't even know the name of the girl that's working for her. Maybe as someone suggested she has several. My experience at this place is extremely average. It's almost always commensurate with the rate. But sometimes there is a diamond in the rough.

She is a gem, believe me. If you see her, let me know. But I do agree - YMMV, this is always the case. I am waiting for other mongers' reports, just wondering whether it's just me or she is really that good. I will definitely try to see her again.

So, anyone saw her recently? How did it go?
The reason no one else is saying is this operation tend to move the girls around LI. So what you got yesterday may not be there today. The fact that you didn’t get a name so people can call to make sure she still there. It’s a 50/50 chance some one will get the same girl today.

So that's why I asked, to see if this is the case. And by the way I did mention the name, it may not be 100% accurate, but at least will give you the direction. It was a name in Mandaring and sounded like I wrote in my previous post. It was not one this names like Tina, Yuli, Jane etc.

So that's why I asked, to see if this is the case. And by the way I did mention the name, it may not be 100% accurate, but at least will give you the direction. It was a name in Mandaring and sounded like I wrote in my previous post. It was not one this names like Tina, Yuli, Jane etc.
I went yesterday. Have to assume it is the same girl. No English, plays music during the session, shoulder length hair. Face is about a 5, body maybe a 5.5. I'm guessing she's mid to late 30's. Little flab in the midsection and gravity has set in on her breasts. Large bush trimmed at the lips. She gave a perfunctory BBBJ never really getting half way down. But she did respond genuinely to DATY and did kiss a little. Covered up and went to mish and finished in Dog. Price value is pretty good and she is probably amongst the best this place has to offer if the three girls I have seen here. I am accustomed to a higher level of looks and service. If you have modest expectations give her a try.

So, anyone saw her recently? How did it go?
Just saw her today. It went ok. She was decent looking. Had a bit of make up so it helped. Room was clean and decent. Was playing her music. She didnt speak a lick of English. Put the 130 on the counter. Take my clothes off as she starts to admire some of my art work. Lay down on the bed and she proceeds to give me a decent bbbj, i give her credit for her enthusiasm lol. She seemed happy the whole time lol. Throws on a cover and lays down, i start hitting it missionary with her legs in the air spread then with her legs together crossed and then i Tell her with hand signals to turn around i start hitting it doggy after a few min i lay down and she gets on top and starts riding me pretty good till i blow in the bag. At this point my time was up and i already bust but she proceeds to keep riding me and kinda like pounding softly and tapping my chest to keep fucking her but im done and going soft lol so i try to keep on as much as i can. Quick clean up get dressed and im out the door. Didnt get a name . i would say shes worth the trip. She did have some pretty nice boobs . ass was eh ok.