My CL experience's

Status
Not open for further replies.
EddyBear - not that I'm in any position to give you advice and I certainly don't judge you but I've always enjoyed your posts and think you are a great addition to the board so I'll give you some advice that is worth what you're paying for it: start being a little more selective in who you hook up with off C/L. This last story is horrifying.

Zeffy1 said:
EddyBear - not that I'm in any position to give you advice and I certainly don't judge you but I've always enjoyed your posts and think you are a great addition to the board so I'll give you some advice that is worth what you're paying for it: start being a little more selective in who you hook up with off C/L. This last story is horrifying.
I have learned my lesson well!

It amazes me how some of you guys continue to let the little head make the decisions. Goes to prove that you have not learned that all the photos on CL are fakes and switch and bait.

Never know till you try.

ricarddo said:
It amazes me how some of you guys continue to let the little head make the decisions. Goes to prove that you have not learned that all the photos on CL are fakes and switch and bait.
I just started using CL, and am batting 25%. Do you believe that ALL the pics arel fake?

EddyBearNY said:
I just started using CL, and am batting 25%. Do you believe that ALL the pics arel fake?
Unfortunately quite a few are - like I mentioned, all 4 that I have seen were right on the money with their pics/descriptions/service.

Let the big head and not the little head make the decisions.

Worse comes to worse, if the person is a bait and switch - decline the service and state that as your reason for doing so. No reason to allow a sp to think they can keep doing this and get away with it

It all comes back

DoNotDisturb said:
Unfortunately quite a few are - like I mentioned, all 4 that I have seen were right on the money with their pics/descriptions/service.

Let the big head and not the little head make the decisions.
I am learning the hard way -- pun intended.

The girls on CL who lie and scam, are no different then other con artists, and thieves. Sooner or later they all get whats coming to them. I feel more sorry for them, than I do for my wallet.

They will run into the wrong guy, who will not be nice like me. This guy will take revange. There are so many ways -- report them to LE, make life miserable for them, set them up, or something worse.

There playing with fire.

I would err on the side that the photos are fakes, especially when my money is on the line. Declining the service if the person is a bait and switch is a good procedure to follow, however if its an outcall to one's apt. it becomes difficult to decline as she may create a scene. That and the fact that I do not want one of these gals to know where I live (in spite of the fact that I am single) is the reason why I have never, ever had an outcall to my apt. I always use short stays or do incall to her place. When doing a short stay I always meet her outside the hotel, that way I can decline and not be out the room fee if she is a bait and switch or in another case, if she does not show up. Outcalls to my apt.: never, never, never, never.

Last edited:
I have to say this Kara looks amazing, doesn't show the face though, I have to give her a call, have to end my loooong drought, Its odd though for such a nice girl there aren't any other reviews beside EddyBearNY's.

EddyBearNY said:
I think it's pretty obvious that many pics on CL are blatant website ripoffs. Other pics may be a representation of the girl but taken with beer goggles on...not an up-to-date, accurate image of how the girl really looks. However, there are a handful of real photos. You just have to have your miners hat on and weed through the pickings...after a while you'll get a better sense.

Ultimately, the rule of thumb on CL.....guilty until proven innocent!. Always procede with caution and watch your back.

as per my questions above, are they so difficult to answer?
why those who advertise on EROS don't show up being reviewed on ***, i,e. no cross referencing??? wonder how real EROS &/or *** really are???

why there is rarely any mention of the reviews on *** - accuracy, etc...?

why no one comments on those who advertise on EROS in general? albeit many seem to be "just visiting" as per their national trips, while a good % are "TS's"??

does anyone think $190 is too high for an hr's nude massage by someone on CL - advertised just once, tall, thin photos "looked as if" real, answered phone & appeared legit, works in a health spa doing legit massages???

lastly, thanks for the "charlene" info.

questions

EHHa said:
as per my questions above, are they so difficult to answer?
why those who advertise on EROS don't show up being reviewed on ***, i,e. no cross referencing??? wonder how real EROS &/or *** really are???

why there is rarely any mention of the reviews on *** - accuracy, etc...?

why no one comments on those who advertise on EROS in general? albeit many seem to be "just visiting" as per their national trips, while a good % are "TS's"??

does anyone think $190 is too high for an hr's nude massage by someone on CL - advertised just once, tall, thin photos "looked as if" real, answered phone & appeared legit, works in a health spa doing legit massages???

lastly, thanks for the "charlene" info.
did search on CL for "huge breasted soccer mom" re charlene = -0-????

also, as per above, WHY do so many post fake ads & photos on a CL?? seems like a huge waste of time!!!

There are reviews on CL

tonynyc said:
I have to say this Kara looks amazing, doesn't show the face though, I have to give her a call, have to end my loooong drought, Its odd though for such a nice girl there aren't any other reviews beside EddyBearNY's.
When you go to CL erotic, type in review kara -- she has a view reviews, all are positive. Some seem a little to positive, so I wonder if it is not another promotion.

EHHa said:
That is the going rate. I had one of those, check post #25. If you decide to, please report back!

JUST WANTED TO ADD:

If it is a legit massage, then$190 is high -- if they are in CL under erotic, should end with a H/J, or something else depending on, the chick.

thx for the comments. i thought $190 hi, but if the going rate... then so be it.
will report back with review of "massage", & yes does include "happy" ending.

advertising on CL "beause it works" as per above, still begs the question: if the ads are phony, why post when its only wasting both parties' time!!?? or, is it another way for morons to get their little jollies????
i understand the part of super-model photo, only to be met by 2nd-rate pig, that makes sense. but the phony ads are confusing as to why anyone with an IQ > 80 would post??? maybe lonely, & look forward to phone calls or *****s by those sucked in??? maybe "college" kids or milfs, etc, testing the waters....

as to the bait & switches, i avoid the bad neighborhoods as a precaution to potentially worse situations, & possibly the real reason for the ad anyway!!??

this "hobby" is getting too difficult: between the look-at-the-watch-bored-look, the filth, the disease potential, i have seriously been questioning why do i, or why anyone, visit whores. its clear, they are not the fresh young women in the photos; its clear they must be somewhat desperate to be willing to f**k anyone coming thru the door; its clear they couldn't give a rat's ass whether they spread a disease; its clear it may be the lowest common denominator of humans.
& what do "we" get out of it? loss of money, 1 hr of non-intimacy, disease potential, another way of proving "we" just a number without any meaning whatsoever!!
why do "we" do it?? i used to think the women were the main victims, now i think they are victims, but "we" are really the primary victims. sorry to get so serious, but it is starting to strike me how pathetic this whole nether-world is. seems like its "almost" better to go to a legit bar, strike up a conversation, pay for drinks, & hope it leads back to her apt. at the end-of-the-nite, the worst is loss of money, several hrs of conversation, but, better chance of intimancy, if only for a short period, better chance of NOT getting a disease(??)

still no answers/responses to the lack of cross referencing/overlapping of EROS/*** - odd! would think that many use EROS, then review on ***??
also, many say they can, but its hard to differentiate between the shills vs. the legit *** reviews. i guess its "caveat emptor" everywhere one travels, regardless of venue.

sounds like "charlene - huge-breasted soccer mom" has either disappeared or no longer advertises??

Charlene Still Posts

EHHa,

Charlene still posts. She usually works 2-3 days a week, usually during the middle of the week. Just keep an eye out for her.

EHHa said:
advertising on CL "beause it works" as per above, still begs the question: if the ads are phony, why post when its only wasting both parties' time!!??
As in my case. The girls posted pics of themselves in there younger years, also wore clothe, and possed to hide fat and ugly stretch marks.

Its marketing, once you get there, most guys are not going to leave or throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.