My CL experience's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddy -- Appreciate the info, bro. Not to push you or anything, but for the morbidly curious, you mentioned 3 CL providers and only posted on 2. Is there a third?

as a side comment, odd that with all the "ads" on CL, there have been so few reviews? are there that many phonies, not to mention the "pics"??

also, odd so few comments re: eros ads - pics are equally as good, but...?

*** has good reviews(??) but also odd very few crossovers of eros & *** & UG??

EHHa said:
as a side comment, odd that with all the "ads" on CL, there have been so few reviews? are there that many phonies, not to mention the "pics"??

also, odd so few comments re: eros ads - pics are equally as good, but...?

*** has good reviews(??) but also odd very few crossovers of eros & *** & UG??
I'm new to CL, when I call an ad I usually get an answering machine, I leave my cell and never get a call back. Not sure what the reason is.

1) Phonie ad, people playing jokes.
2) Girls are busy, when there ready they answer the phone.

After my session with Kara, she turned her cell phone on. By the time I got dressed -- about 5 minutes, she recieved 3 phone calls.

Would be good to get some input from an experienced CL'er

Here Goes Number Three

Mule69 said:
Eddy -- Appreciate the info, bro. Not to push you or anything, but for the morbidly curious, you mentioned 3 CL providers and only posted on 2. Is there a third?
The Ad reads:

TANTRIC MASSAGE SESSIONS BY LATINA BEAUTY * NEW 15 MINUTE SPECIAL * IN/OUT - 31

midtown location off 7th close to penn station

sensual bodywork only - no f/s, no extras, please don't ask

Soft touch, Deep tissue, and * EXCELLENT * Prostrate massage avail

Session is done in the Nude, everything included (prostrate, tannic, etc.') there is no money negotiating, tipping is not required...

avail until 8 PM

private studio, standard massage table, with candles and music

showers avail

$100 15 min
$140 30 min
$180 45 min
$220 1 hour

(no-*****s no prvt calls) britney

Called at 3:00 PM phone was answered, I was looking for an immediate appointment, there next available time was 4:30 PM I agreed, she told me to call from Penn Station at 4:30 PM

At 4:15 she called me --gave me the address, and requested I call when I arrived in front of the building. I called and she instructed me to go to the 10th floor and call, and she would come and get me.

I called, she got me and walked me to the door. The building is a converted loft divided into offices, and apartments. Inside her apt, were 3 rooms, she led me into one -- told me to take off my clothe. The room had a massage table, and no room for anything else.

I agreed to 45 minutes at $180, she gave more like an hour. The massage was good, she gave a very soft massage with oil, and lots of tickling. She wanted to play with me butt, but I turned it down. She ended it with a h/j, which was good, she teased me for about 15 minutes before she finished me off.

The girl in the picture was her -- about 10 years ago, and 30 pounds lighter. She did the massage topless, with shorts -- looking at her belly was not much of a turn on, so I kept me eyes closed when face up. If it was f/s I would have left, when I saw her.

Overall it was a fun experience, would not use her again.

There was another girl I saw while leaving, she was not much better looking.

My CL experiences have been hit or miss, mostly miss. One notable exception: Jody on the West Side. She is very pretty, has a good personality, and provides top service (bbbj included). So many of the CL ads are obvious scams. Certainly, some of the guys have had good luck, and conducted a great deal of research. Bully for them.

Back in the hobby,

Chels

Well... I tried sheduling something with Amy a couple of months ago but it didn't materialize. I ended up visting Kara... I've seen her a few times already. She went under a different name a month or two ago. Very cute girl. I'm not sure why her "friend" does it but the "friend" puts up fake reviews and/or asks about reviews of her. She really doesn't need to do that.

Anyway... others I'd like to see...

Camilla... she advertises as "IRISH PRINCESS HERE TO PLEASE !BUSTY BEAUTY - 19"

and a GFE type near Ground Zero. I can't find her CL ad anymore but she sounded sexy on the phone when I tried making an appointment awhile ago.

Like Amy said... the three f's. So Amy got time for me?! :D

BTW... why is this thread not in Craigslist?!

Had 4 CL encounters within the past year or so.

Elen (Brazilian) - was with another girl (Julie) from LI, but visiting Manhattan.
There was a post about her here back in June 05 ( I think) . DATY was sick, she was squirming from it. Haven't seen anything recently

Couple of college girls in LIC, visited them twice once with only Lexi, then a double with her friend Angel. Lexi looked sorta like Jenna Elfman, Angel had NICE tits - really knew how to ride CG, super tight. No sighting

Heather - Lex Ave 70's - posts every so often, blonde HUGE TITS - real pics, has a dog and cat in her studio. Kinda odd doing her while the pets were watching.

Adriane ( brazilian in NJ - she has acurrent ad in NJ still I believe) , called when I get to the hotel, waited - called - waited - called - gave up. She looks HOT in the photos, but don't care to get burned again by a no show.

Rachel/Gina (Astoria) - again waited and called from location agreed upon- no show

Overall the ones I have met have been good and would repeat

EddyBearNY said:
The Ad reads:

TANTRIC MASSAGE SESSIONS BY LATINA BEAUTY * NEW 15 MINUTE SPECIAL * IN/OUT - 31

midtown location off 7th close to penn station

sensual bodywork only - no f/s, no extras, please don't ask

Soft touch, Deep tissue, and * EXCELLENT * Prostrate massage avail

Session is done in the Nude, everything included (prostrate, tannic, etc.') there is no money negotiating, tipping is not required...

avail until 8 PM

private studio, standard massage table, with candles and music

showers avail

$100 15 min
$140 30 min
$180 45 min
$220 1 hour

(no-*****s no prvt calls) britney

Called at 3:00 PM phone was answered, I was looking for an immediate appointment, there next available time was 4:30 PM I agreed, she told me to call from Penn Station at 4:30 PM

At 4:15 she called me --gave me the address, and requested I call when I arrived in front of the building. I called and she instructed me to go to the 10th floor and call, and she would come and get me.

I called, she got me and walked me to the door. The building is a converted loft divided into offices, and apartments. Inside her apt, were 3 rooms, she led me into one -- told me to take off my clothe. The room had a massage table, and no room for anything else.

I agreed to 45 minutes at $180, she gave more like an hour. The massage was good, she gave a very soft massage with oil, and lots of tickling. She wanted to play with me butt, but I turned it down. She ended it with a h/j, which was good, she teased me for about 15 minutes before she finished me off.

The girl in the picture was her -- about 10 years ago, and 30 pounds lighter. She did the massage topless, with shorts -- looking at her belly was not much of a turn on, so I kept me eyes closed when face up. If it was f/s I would have left, when I saw her.

Overall it was a fun experience, would not use her again.

There was another girl I saw while leaving, she was not much better looking.
I think I saw this chic about a year ago. Very small room, barely enough room just for the massage table. I felt very rushed and hand job was all that was available. Personally for that kind of money I expect full service or at least a bbj.

DoNotDisturb said:
...Heather - Lex Ave 70's - posts every so often, blonde HUGE TITS - real pics, has a dog and cat in her studio. Kinda odd doing her while the pets were watching....
Thought she was in the 80's off Lex? Had an appt with her, called from street, never answered. I liked her pics, looked hot. Can you give details of Heather.

any comments re: EROS & the lack of those visits & reviews on *** vs. just the reviews of those on *** mostly from the agencies.

also, tempted to follow-up on a post with photos (actual?) for $190 massage - seems very high or is it i am the one not in tune with current rates??

also, anyone know what happened to "charlene"? big breasts, came in from NJ on tuesdays only to a midtown west hotel, very talkative, but very good

DoNotDisturb said:
Had 4 CL encounters within the past year or so.

Elen (Brazilian) - was with another girl (Julie) from LI, but visiting Manhattan.
There was a post about her here back in June 05 ( I think) . DATY was sick, she was squirming from it. Haven't seen anything recently

Couple of college girls in LIC, visited them twice once with only Lexi, then a double with her friend Angel. Lexi looked sorta like Jenna Elfman, Angel had NICE tits - really knew how to ride CG, super tight. No sighting

Heather - Lex Ave 70's - posts every so often, blonde HUGE TITS - real pics, has a dog and cat in her studio. Kinda odd doing her while the pets were watching.

Adriane ( brazilian in NJ - she has acurrent ad in NJ still I believe) , called when I get to the hotel, waited - called - waited - called - gave up. She looks HOT in the photos, but don't care to get burned again by a no show.

Rachel/Gina (Astoria) - again waited and called from location agreed upon- no show

Overall the ones I have met have been good and would repeat
How do you look? I wonder if the girls send someone to the spot where they ask us to wait, to evaluate how we look. Make sure we are not LE, or threatening looking.

RuffToy said:
Thought she was in the 80's off Lex? Had an appt with her, called from street, never answered. I liked her pics, looked hot. Can you give details of Heather.
Sorry about that you are correct - 83rd and Lex
Sounds like a stoner when you speak with her - she's not opened-minded and states it in her posts about her likes/dislikes. She's not a spinner, but I wouldn't classify her as BBW either - let's just say she has a few extra pounds (which I really don't mind). BBBJ was VERY GOOD, she has a tongue piercing. She likes to finish on top.

EddyBearNY said:
How do you look? I wonder if the girls send someone to the spot where they ask us to wait, to evaluate how we look. Make sure we are not LE, or threatening looking.
DAMN YOU'RE RIGHT maybe I should have left my cop uniform at home ;)

Both had questions (age / race / blood type / how much I make / how large I was ) you know the usual stuff, and they could have said NO, but they gave me a OK and a spot to meet them. I did not see anyone that appeared to be checking me out. I don't take offense, sometimes things happen but the least they could do was call to cancel - They would have had a MAJOR fit if a client bagged on them. That's why I would NEVER give them another chance - if you don't treat clients with respect, you won't get good/fair reviews/referrals.

DoNotDisturb said:
Sorry about that you are correct - 83rd and Lex
Sounds like a stoner when you speak with her - she's not opened-minded and states it in her posts about her likes/dislikes. She's not a spinner, but I wouldn't classify her as BBW either - let's just say she has a few extra pounds (which I really don't mind). BBBJ was VERY GOOD, she has a tongue piercing. She likes to finish on top.

DAMN YOU'RE RIGHT maybe I should have left my cop uniform at home ;)

Both had questions (age / race / blood type / how much I make / how large I was ) you know the usual stuff, and they could have said NO, but they gave me a OK and a spot to meet them. I did not see anyone that appeared to be checking me out. I don't take offense, sometimes things happen but the least they could do was call to cancel - They would have had a MAJOR fit if a client bagged on them. That's why I would NEVER give them another chance - if you don't treat clients with respect, you won't get good/fair reviews/referrals.
I am not 100% sure, but I believe that when a girl tells you to wait at a certain spot, it is because they are sending someone to check you out, or she can see you throw a window.

One time I was stood up, I kept calling and only got voice mail. I realized I was wearing dark glasses and a leather jacket. Usually when I go to providers I am coming from work and wearing a suit.The next week I called and did not were the glasses, and was in a nice over coat, she told me her address.

These girls get spooked very easy.

mcduck said:
Charlene still advertises on CL. Look for ads headed "Huge Breasted Soccer Mom."
McD have you played w/ Charlene? She sent me a photo....HUGE sweater meat. No face in pic tho. Seems to only play on Tues and very occassionally. What's her story?

Do a search and you'll find a lot of feedback on Charlene, all of it positive as far as I can recall, and all of which I agree with: A sweetheart, concerned with pleasing you, talkative, likes to tell dirty stories, superlative rack, etc. Definitely a MILF, not a waif, but sort of girlish demeanour. If it's the face that concerns you: I wasn't disappointed. Don't fixate on this, but she reminds me a little--just somewhat--of 80's-vintage big-bust model Beverlee Hills. Like this, say: www.reviewerhell.com/hill0001.jpg. More natural-looking though.

Stay away from this one!

Worked late last night, so I stayed in NYC. I decided to call a CL out call:

HER HEADING READ:

ULTIMATE HEAD HUNTER - AT YOUR SERVICE - 22

Other headings:

PURE PLEASURE DELIVERY IN JUST 20 MINUTES
SEXY BUSY BLONDE
WET DREAMS CUM TRUE
QUEEN OF BBBJ
FEELS REAL GOOD TO BE BAD

Her ads vary but are based around this one:

Hey guys head is my specialty...
cumming should be yours...
call me and find out for yourself

I'm a cuban/italian busty beauty
I'm 5'9, 128lbs, 36D-28-36, slender, model type body
beautiful face, very sexy, long dark blonde hair

I offer full service with a GFE twist
sensual body rub
great oral pleasure
and a very happy ending

200/hour - 175/half

bbbj avail

OUTCALL ONLY

PURE PLEASURE DELIVERY IN JUST 20 MINUTES

When I called she picked up, and promised me she was the girl in the ad. She arrived in about 30 minutes.

When I opened the door I was a little surprised to see how tall she was, with her heals must have been about 6'2, she was towering over me. Her breath stunk of liqueur, and was really stoned. Her face was beat up, and looked much older then the ad. After saying high, she asked to use the bathroom.

We had some small talk, she was nerves, and a little on the edge -- but pleasant. She told me to leave the amount of $$$ in the ad on the table for her. When I asked her about bbbj, she said -- "well its more -- OK just leave the amount on the table."

We both got undressed, her body was very unsexy -- no ass, or curves, stretch marks everywhere, hard fake tits. I was not very turned on.

I lied on my back and she started body work with her mouth, for about 10 minutes. When she got down to my thingy, she said "if you don't want me to use a condom its more". She hit me up for $50 more.

The bbbj was bad, I felt her teeth at times. She had no technique at all. After 10 minutes, she put a condom on me, and got on her fours. She was so big down there that I did not feel a thing. I took off the condom and told her to give more bbbj.

After a few minutes, I started asking myself "could this be a man" She was tall, I never went to bed with a women 6 feet tall. I started speaking to her, she sounded like a women. I realized it had to be a women, by her stomach stretch marks, large nipples, small shoulders and Adams apple. I asked her how many kids she had, she told me one.

At that point it did not even matter, I was very turned off. Liqueur breath, ugly body, hitting me up for more money, I just let her continue the bbbj, until she got tired in about 10 minutes. She used the bathroom again.

When she left the bathroom, she got dressed -- and left. She only stayed for about 30 minutes -- I paid for 1 hour. I felt like I been taken. I still have a bad feeling. It appears that a lot of these outcalls are ex-strippers, who are so addicted to drugs that they cannot hold down a job anymore. I have not used outcalls in many years, this is why. I will stick to incall, this experience really sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.