My CL experience's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned about CL, I been living in 1990. I been to three different providers in the last few weeks, and would like share my experiences. Lets all post so we can get the best quality.

Kara the Nursing Student

She advertises in CL starting on Thursday. I met her in a midtown hotel. She was pleasant and the pics of her body is real.

She advertises GFE, and she was, as it goes. When I layed on the bed she started with DFK, then gave me a CBJ, although she advertised BBBJ available, it must of been extra. I should of asked.

She then gave F/S. She got ontop and road me for about 10 minutes. I then did doggy with her. I could not finish with the CFS, so I asked her for a hj which she did with pleasure.

She advertises that she is italian, but is 100% jewish. Nice girl, could almost bring her home to mom!

Sexy Latina - 20

I went to this provider, she runs many ads in CL with the same PICS, a few below:

Amazingly hot girl ~ AVAIL NOW IN MANHATTAN PRIVATE GIRL - 19
Genuinely beautiful Girl
Sexy as Hell

The copy is the same, and reads:

My name Gabriella I am 19 years old. I have 34B 20 34 five feet five 117lbs
u can call me now if you want. I am of Creole and Dominican decent.
I'm in Manhattan in only.

She was available right away, or anytime I wanted so that should have been the first warning sign. She works out of a hotel in the Chelsea area.

The pic was her, but not at all what I expected. It shows her back, and sides in sexy clothe. In person she is about a 6. Was very pleasant, but not much of a turn on. Had a belly, breasts were so so, was in her late 20's.

She had a bunch of cheap tattoo's and a heavy cough. She gave me a CBJ which was OK, we had CFS, but she would not get on top, said she did every position but that.

She was big down there, and her sloppy body was such a turn off. When I was banging her there was a slight smell. I stopped and asked her for a HJ.

She was not very good at that either. I just called it a day, and figured I would save my sperm for something I could really enjoy.

Thanks for the heads up...

EddyBearNY said:
I went to this provider, she runs many ads in CL with the same PICS, a few below:

Amazingly hot girl ~ AVAIL NOW IN MANHATTAN PRIVATE GIRL - 19
Genuinely beautiful Girl
Sexy as Hell

The copy is the same, and reads:

My name Gabriella I am 19 years old. I have 34B 20 34 five feet five 117lbs
u can call me now if you want. I am of Creole and Dominican decent.
I'm in Manhattan in only.

She was available right away, or anytime I wanted so that should have been the first warning sign. She works out of a hotel in the Chelsea area.

The pic was her, but not at all what I expected. It shows her back, and sides in sexy clothe. In person she is about a 6. Was very pleasant, but not much of a turn on. Had a belly, breasts were so so, was in her late 20's.

She had a bunch of cheap tattoo's and a heavy cough. She gave me a CBJ which was OK, we had CFS, but she would not get on top, said she did every position but that.

She was big down there, and her sloppy body was such a turn off. When I was banging her there was a slight smell. I stopped and asked her for a HJ.

She was not very good at that either. I just called it a day, and figured I would save my sperm for something I could really enjoy.
She was going to be my next. Thanks!

LARRYDARRELL said:
How is it that EddyBearNY just joined UG this month and he has over 100 posts?

Is he working hard to gain some kind of special status?
That is only an avg of 3.3 posts per day. Not particulary a lot of posts for many active members.

Last edited:
At least he is trying to give us tips. They are reviews, and may help save some of us from a lackluster provider. Also, we will see fewer and fewer reviews on this board, if each time a review is posted someone knit-picks at it.

Last edited:
EddyBearNY said:
I just learned about CL, I been living in 1990. I been to three different providers in the last few weeks, and would like share my experiences. Lets all post so we can get the best quality.
Nice job Eddy. Just be cautious with CL. It's highly susceptible to bait/switch, LE, BS. Some of the so-called independents on CL are really agencies in disguise. However I have found and posted here some of my CL finds. There are some gems to be siphoned off from there. Just take CL with some grains of salt. Thanks for the input.

LARRYDARRELL said:

I actually have more posts then the numbers read. If you post more then once on the same message board, during a certain time period, your number do not go up. Watch I have a few posts to make.

Special status - Ummmm, properly have a better shot at that by making a donation.

Thinking about it, I should mail the webmaster a donation, this is a great free site

Thanks guys for your kind words.

In the late 90's after my divorce, I went back to my roots, and started hanging out at Stripclubs. There was/is a very popular site that I would read to find out were the local clubs were, and read reviews.

I started posting reviews of all the clubs and my experiences (I used a different handle). I was hitting many different clubs all week long. Other guys joined in with there reviews, we had a real good line of communication going.

I see some of the same handles on this site. There are a few guys who I met on that site who I still keep in contact with.

There was guy called Kumquat, who used to write nasty posts about everyone. He would scare the newcomers away. He never had a nice word to say. The sad part was he had a lot of knowledge, and when he wasn't insulting and belittling posters, he was very funny, well written and had a lot to add.

Most of us just stopped posting, because of him. His comments were just irritating -- Who wants to have piss matches, everyday -- it just was not fun anymore.

It is my goal to inform, learn, have fun, and maybe make a friend or two. This is by far the best site on the web for us gentleman into the good life!

DaiDaiLun said:
If he can include the $$$ too, it would be very good reviews.
OK, here is the $$$$ Info.

I went with Kara the nursing student for an hour, I was a little drunk and wanted extra time, she also had a hot body and was very pleasant. so I went for an hour at $220. She advertises $100 for 15 minutes, 180 for 1/2 hour. I think BBBJ are an extra charge.

The Sexy Latina (not so sexy) charged me $140 for the 1/2 hour. If I wanted an hour the price would of been $250 I left after 20 minutes.

LARRYDARRELL said:

I always thought the purpose of a PMB was to get people to post about a topic.

EddyBearNY said:
OK, here is the $$$$ Info.

I went with Kara the nursing student for an hour, I was a little drunk and wanted extra time, she also had a hot body and was very pleasant. so I went for an hour at $220. She advertises $100 for 15 minutes, 180 for 1/2 hour. I think BBBJ are an extra charge.

The Sexy Latina (not so sexy) charged me $140 for the 1/2 hour. If I wanted an hour the price would of been $250 I left after 20 minutes.
You say she's hot and was very pleasant, so what was wrong with her? how was the service? Like her ad:

hi guys my name is kara im a 18 year old nursing student new to new york city.
im in dire need of tuition help and figured since i love sex this might be the best way to go.
with me you get a complete gfe experience,f/s erotic massages role playing dfk
multilple pops are all included with me.

tonynyc said:
You say she's hot and was very pleasant, so what was wrong with her? how was the service? Like her ad:

hi guys my name is kara im a 18 year old nursing student new to new york city.
im in dire need of tuition help and figured since i love sex this might be the best way to go.
with me you get a complete gfe experience,f/s erotic massages role playing dfk
multilple pops are all included with me.
Nothing wrong with her at all, I never said there was. She does say she is Italian, but is 100% Jewish - no problem at all with that -- she also advertises bbbj available, but she put a condom right on -- that service must be a separate deal.

Her body was great, she is young - Body 8.5 face 7.5 - I would see her again, but there are so many on CL, and so little time -- what can I do?

EddyBearNY said:
Nothing wrong with her at all, I never said there was. She does say she is Italian, but is 100% Jewish - no problem at all with that -- she also advertises bbbj available, but she put a condom right on -- that service must be a separate deal.

Her body was great, she is young - Body 8.5 face 7.5 - I would see her again, but there are so many on CL, and so little time -- what can I do?
spread your love around baby.....find em fuck em forget em...the three f's i live by:)

Status
Not open for further replies.