My CL experience's

Status
Not open for further replies.
LorenzoDeMedici said:
Eddy<<<
First of all Nice Job on patting yourself on the back for a lackluster review, on what is all in all a decent find. Nothing Spectacular but decent value. Most guys here wouldn't think getting what you got was worth the cost, but some do & you served them well. I guess?!
If you would have read my warning about her(Dominican in Hempstead), it specifically stated that I did Not see her!! My information came from reliable sources, including a friend"partner" of hers. So what the F^% kind of review would you like for me to have written????
A review on any CL experience.

"Two Non-Pro Women Trying this for the First Time - 30"

There was a post from these two women in CL this afternoon. Supposedly both are non pros yet posted their face photos, and only wanted 180 for one hour of GFE for either one. I *****ed them telling them that they were LE. Did anyone else respond to their post?

Nice Try Big Fella

Eddy<< I like the subtle, passive aggressive short jab at me. I believe the point was that you asked why didn't I review HER. Since you were mistaken on that point you will now try to cover that by asking where are Any reviews from me??? Hmm, Pretty slick. Now, Not that I owe you any explanation, but just to let you know that you do not exactly have the upper hand. If you notice,(and I have stated this, directly or indirectly), I have actually been on UG for a long time much longer than You. I was unfortunately banned for a few months, but returned under a different name.(Quick shout out to the moderaters, who may or may not know who I was for not holding it against me) Notice I am registered since only November. In my previous UG life, I had written plenty of reviews of CL experiences. With that, I know I am both very knowledgable of the subject & comfortable in knowing I have added much to the discussion. Since then I have not seen many ladies off CL as my goal there was usually to find a gem & stick with it. I have spent most of my time with the few I met off there months ago who now go UTR(and don't post there any longer) and only see me as well a few select guys they are comfortable with(2 of them). As well as my lil spanish hottie who was never on CL at all and is now dancing & mostly only seeing me on the side. When I'm not with them, which I'll admit has been too often lately.(dayyumm get a girl a real job and then they don't have time for ya anymore), I have been trying new(old) things. ie. amps, stripclubs etc. Thus lo *& behod you will find I have registered a decent # of reviews on those subjects, if your so inclined to review my posting history. Which I know you are, as you troll for fodder to use in your next punch. While you take you short lil jabs, please don't mistake my plethora of words as defnsive posture. I merely enjoy this!

quinine said:
OK so I went to see "Sophia". Thats the latin girl eddy reviewed. I called up and was given directions. Building is easy to get to from anywhere in midtown. This is in the fashion district. Now I made a glance at the signboard in the lobby and I am glad that I did. As I was waiting for the elevator the doorman/lobby guy asked me where I was going. I was able to reply with the name of one of the companys listed on the board which satisfied him. Take the elevator to the designated floor and go down the hallway. Almost every door in the hallway is open since there seems to be a bunch of clothing factorys in the building. Lots of women sitting at sewing machines etc... This sort of bothered me as I prefer to be as discreet as possible about my buisness. But anyway I went to the only door that was closed and knocked. Sophia answered the door. She is a very nice looking latin women with curves in all the right places. She has a great ass that I will be thinking about for a while. She led me to one of the two rooms and asked for the fee ($150) had me undress and laydown on the table. Now she started with the massage. (Note- If you do not like smelling like lavender oil you should mention before she starts) She didnt ask me if I had a preference (I dont) but some guys may have a problem with it. I told her that she may want to get some unscented oils in the future. Now this girl claims she isnt trained but she gives a great massage. It easily riviled massages I have gotten in legit places. She worked my back and chased down some knots using her hands and elbows. She was up on the table and actually popped a couple of vertibrae(sp?). I really enjoyed it. On the flip she gave me a nice oily HR. She did the massage in a nice bra and panty set. I asked about extras and she will do topless or nude for extra$. Unfortunatly by the time I found out that bit of info I was to far gone to bother :). But I would like to see the goods unencombered next time. All in all I had a good time and will revisit. She apparantly has some other girls that she is working with and I saw the pictures and some of them look real nice. She has a website that she will be using soon and she says she will be putting out ads with the url soon. Sorry to be long winded, I am trying to make up for my recent lack of reviews.

As an aside I parked on 37th across from a qua gong tu ni place named "green" anyone have any info? I forgot to get the number.

Q
Excellent review. You covered all the points. Not to pat myself on the back... She is a great find.

Thanks, now I must find a latina or brazillian or even a light skinned black women with her body type that provides FS with the great massage. And for 200. I guess that would be the holy grail and I would be Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.

CL truly is hit or miss. I've met lots of ladies from CL but I don't use it much any more because the girls are so variable. I'm also tired of dealing with so many of the massage chicks who say. "No fs, please don't ask" or "don't think about asking for fs." I ALWAYS ask for extras, and it is surprising how many times extras can be obtained, especially for some extra bucks. It gets down to negotiating!

Have fun,

Chels

quinine said:
Thanks, now I must find a latina or brazillian or even a light skinned black women with her body type that provides FS with the great massage. And for 200. I guess that would be the holy grail and I would be Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
Now were talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could add BBBJ you would be my idol.

Sure! If you will sing and bang the coconuts together. We can begin our most holy quest...... ;-) I was thinking of calling her again this week to inquire about the other girls she says she has working. Perhaps if I show up with a small shrubbery, not to large you understand.

quinine said:
Sure! If you will sing and bang the coconuts together. We can begin our most holy quest...... ;-) I was thinking of calling her again this week to inquire about the other girls she says she has working. Perhaps if I show up with a small shrubbery, not to large you understand.
I been thinking about revisting her this week, and talk about extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.