Morgan Leigh/Layla/ Sexysophia/***********

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You got to be kidding

Originally posted by girlnow67
know how to make fresh salsa?
Dawn, you of all people, why would you revive this thread? It was dead, over. Why bring it back to the top? Is there a reason you want people reading it? Let it die, I'm sure Layla doesn't want this cummung back to the top.

Threats!!

Steve from Blues Clue (smith) Why hide behind a fake name? You know where I am ...Bring it on! people who are real leave their real names because they're not afraid of the Law! Your an amatuer and people are waiting for you to make your move! I hear a Marble and Granite person wants you! Figure that one out and you'll know not to get involved!

Re: Threats!!

Originally posted by Bethpage
Steve from Blues Clue (smith) Why hide behind a fake name? You know where I am ...Bring it on! people who are real leave their real names because they're not afraid of the Law! Your an amatuer and people are waiting for you to make your move! I hear a Marble and Granite person wants you! Figure that one out and you'll know not to get involved!

here we go again.................

Re: You got to be kidding

Originally posted by billyS

Dawn, you of all people, why would you revive this thread? It was dead, over. Why bring it back to the top? Is there a reason you want people reading it? Let it die, I'm sure Layla doesn't want this cummung back to the top.
I have never seen such Drama Queens in my entire life.

i apologize

i mis read the dates and when i hit the fresh threads...it came up and i was chnging the topic.. bad error i aam so sorry.. i only check in e very couple of days..
slap on wrist cd

bethpage fuk off please she has had enough shit.. go home ........... no nu posters needed on this dead horse.l
sorry layla

A request?

Slinky sir-I am still a newbie around here-but may I request we dump this whole thread?
From my research on the search button,and reading a whole bunch of threads-this is like the game 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon-only superimpose this Layla person-this whole situation has gone from fun-to interesting-to sad-to bad-to ridiculous-
Carl and Dawn
Carl and Layla
Carl/Dawn/Layla
Carl/Don Diego
Layla/Don Diego
Layla and her Ex
-add Rogue and Layla as a side note-
Tia/Layla/Rogue

-and the banning to Cyber -Siberia began-

From what I can trace-Carl was a big time poster-knew of him from TBD and Jag-a lot of information but a big problem with Fluff and Bartering for services,and banned a number of times in different names-this guy Rogue got banned(friend of Carl's ???) and he was a decent poster from what I can tell-damn,that wild ride thread,I still go back and read that one-Layla hasn't been banned,-as far as I know or read-but from what I can read she used a girl of hers, Tia who got banned-and Tia appears to be unaware of the whole thing,and it appears that it was Layla as Tia-from what we read-we have Layla's ex something or other coming back on in different names-then we have this Dawn lady in and out of this thread who seems to try and be innocent and still keep this alive-just a request-out of site-out of mind,for the most part-and a message to all concerned-
with respect,
Kimba

Re: banned?

Originally posted by Kimba
How can someone be banned and continue to post?
simple......they just come back and create a new username. however, slinky can also IP ban them, which means that they cannot come back using the same computer.....however, there are also ways around that (using someone else's computer with a different ISP, going to the local library to use their computers, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.