Morgan Leigh/Layla/ Sexysophia/***********

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could very well be the water.

Years ago when Long Island was basically farmland dotted with Estates they used to have this fogger truck travel the roads spraying pesticides. Kids would run out into the street behind the truck and play in the "fog".

Since most of Long Islands water comes from underground aquifers, it is covceivable that all these pesticides have permeated the water table and are in LI's drinking water.

read about it here:
http://www.lihistory.com/1/hs103a.htm

a real nice graphic is here:
http://www.lihistory.com/1/gaqui30.htm

With all the research recently about all those "cancer clusters" on the Island, you would think that more people would know about this.

The thread that won't go away. This was more interesting when the banned, rest their souls, were posting.

Not that I don't sympathize with those poor people who live and drink the water in LI, but whats that got to do with getting laid?

Originally posted by Bill Furniture

Some of us post before we read all the comments.
I think that should be another rule. Rule#xxx.b) Thou shall not post to any thread before having read it in it's entirety. Penalties will be severe and in some cases lead to confiscation of Pepsi supplies.

Originally posted by Casper

I think that should be another rule. Rule#xxx.b) Thou shall not post to any thread before having read it in it's entirety. Penalties will be severe and in some cases lead to confiscation of Pepsi supplies.
Difficult to enforce.

Many times in the time between reading the last post and posting a responds there are more responses.

Besides I do it all the time (post before reading all the posts) and I hate change.

Originally posted by buddyyy

Difficult to enforce.

Many times in the time between reading the last post and posting a responds there are more responses.

Besides I do it all the time (post before reading all the posts) and I hate change.
In UTOPIA nothing is difficult.

Originally posted by Casper

the bad thing about reading all the posts first is that I may respond to them in the wrong order. Besides, you should wait until I get online to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.