Morgan Leigh/Layla/ Sexysophia/***********

Status
Not open for further replies.

pswope

One out of three
he's been known to fed-ex cash, if he's certain he can get deeply involved in the working girl's life and discuss the business with her.

(but don't tell him I told you)

um,mazzdaq

-now that I see you are banned(my damn poor timing-but you guys are quick with the blade around here)

"I have nothing against any of you Johns"

"It's unfortunate that Dawn has put you all in this position..
As for revenge on me..Don't even try it..not a good thing, I have many contacts all over the world and some in some not so nice places!"

If I read all this-and understood it correctly-this girl Dawn/Layla-who ever- didn't seem to put all "you guys" in this position-
I beleive you were the one who had the private dick scoping out her room with a camera-
and I don't think that having innocent clients(with respect to this disscusion),called into court for you to win against her and a kid thing-why threaten guys you have "nothing against"
I had to fight the bitch that was my wife for my kid-and won-but the kid is in therapy now because of it-
and making enemies is really a bad thing-even on this board-and why threaten-you don't know who the rest of the people are on here-isn't it always the ones who say nothing,that you really have to worry about-
can you prove you have friends in not so nice places?
can you prove you have all this evidence(not saying you don't)
-what you had a guy watching her room,camera and video sticking out the crack of a door--and another waiting in the lobby with a cell or walkie talkie to tail the client when they left?

..and by the way-is there a pic of this Layla somewhere-a fella has to see what all the hub bub is about!

...This is so much better then ALL MY CHILDREN-By the way isn't Maria(Eva La Rue) hot!!!!-even after a kid

duh, duh,duh,duh,duh,duh,hee,hee,hee,hee,hee,duh,duh,ldlfualdfjpe9reldfmadpovkas [drpfoiwe-[rksf;ksd[pfokqw[e-row[eprksd;pks[fois[er'pfls[f'ose=[r-foiwke[rf-woikf[spkfs[0pfk4-0ol;k,]e[rplq4-]tkw[rowkf[peolr
]rlfs]f[pwaksf[pawkfse][p'flw]rwkf
[pesakl

Ms Derranged Cunt

Well I hate to say I told you so, but.......
Now everyone knows Morgan/Layla/Dawn Marie is a derranged cunt. Gavin is the victim here. Poor guy thought he was getting a sexy wife and then she turns out to be a fucking whore. A whore with six kids no less. Think how big and loose her cunt must be. Fisting her is a better opition then fingering her. She is a welfare whore.

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Originally posted by BigMadM
duh, duh,duh,duh,duh,duh,hee,hee,hee,hee,hee,duh,duh,ldlfualdfjpe9 reldfmadpov kas[drpfoiwe- [rksf;ksd[pfokqw[e-row[eprksd;pks[fois[er'pfls[f'ose=[r-foiwke[rf-woikf[spkfs[0pfk4-0ol;k,] e[rplq4-]tkw[rowkf[peolr
]rlfs]f[pwaksf[pawkfse][p'flw]rwkf
[pesakl
Terse and to the point BMM, you took the words right out my mouth.

(Although, sometimes I get so mad at myself over something I screwed up, that I've come really close to posting my personal info on a PMB)

Originally posted by mojosair
Just make sure you pay the IRS Greek Girl, they are the ones who take everyone down and when they get after you they aren't going to let go.
Pay the IRS for what ?

BTW, anybody judging/supporting/attacking any of the parties involved based on who you believe is or is not telling the truth in this thread, without first-hand knowledge of the situation, has some serious issues themselves.

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by littleguy

Pay the IRS for what ?

BTW, anybody judging/supporting/attacking any of the parties involved based on who you believe is or is not telling the truth in this thread, without first-hand knowledge of the situation, has some serious issues themselves.

Maxx found Twizzler wrappers on the floor of ML's car.

(The glove fits)

Originally posted by littleguy

FINALLY, A STATEMENT THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!!!

Whe I first read this thread and saw the part about her beating him up I figured that Gavin was Chuck Finley and she was Tawney Kitaen. And what do you know but someone posted a Bachelor Party thread.

So Chuck sees whores. Most know th good ones in Cleveland and St. Louis.

Wow! While I have no idea what in this thread is truth or not all I can say is. This entire thread is very sad. In my opinion the things in this thread should not be on a PMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.