Morgan Leigh/Layla/ Sexysophia/***********

Status
Not open for further replies.

pswope

One out of three
Great review. Detailed,objective.

So are you Carl M? If not, what is your agenda/objective?

You might actually be posting some objective truths,but as a newbie posting such inflammatory information,you're answers to these questions may have a bearing on your credibility.

One thing I would like to say unequivocally, concerning the statements made on this thread, and about which I have first hand knowledge, Rogue's button doesn't work.

news to me..

didn't know it was down by the bosses of this board-does Gavin's work?
imgoingtowhineaboutthis@ buttheresnofuckingexcuseforthisshitfromsomeonewhosbeenaroundthislong.com -and no it's not Carl-I believe this is the same gentleman that asked him to to get in touch on another Board
--seems everyone has a side to a story-would love to hear all sides of this one-

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: news to me..

Originally posted by rogue
and no it's not Carl-I believe this is the same gentleman that asked him to to get in touch on another Board
-
I saw that too. the guy asked Carl to get in contact with him because he claimed he had similiar problems and had info he wanted to share. Claims he was being threatened. The MOD of that board deleted most of it and said to take it somewhere else.

They have all been disabled.

And to prevent circumventing posting your ****** address will result in being banned.

I don't know if you can come back with a different handle but there already is enough confusion about who is who.

Re: Re: news to me..

Originally posted by billyS

The MOD of that board deleted most of it and said to take it somewhere else.
Hopefully this thread will meet a similar fate.

It doesn't seem to be in the interest of those that use these boards to allow them to become a venue for outing.

a few questions?

1. Regardless of what was originally posted...how could TIA be allowed to post someone's address? This is not an attack Tia, or anyone else, just asking how a violation of privacy is tolerated on this board.

2. How come Rogue was able to post an ***** address without a.getting deleted and b.get banned? did he do something different? take out an ad?

simply....

If this fucking wackjob, who I know beat the shit out of her, wants to come on here and start his shit, he should be able to take what he gives. She lives in fear of him, and obviously for good reason. He knows where she is staying? What she drives? Sick man. Even sicker the ones that read th is and like it. This is some severe outing, dangerous.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: simply....

Originally posted by tia
Even sicker the ones that read th is and like it.
It's like a car accident. You don't want to look but you just have to. This thread makes a strong argument for not giving out personal info to an agency. Its not just the girls you have to worry about but the guys who stalk them. The precaution some guys take when visiting AMPs, like parking a few blocks away, might apply here as well. Seems like Gavin has info on alot of Layla's clients.

Anyone care to explain this for those of us who are new around here. Or is this an inside thing? ALL I know is that some of the women on that site were interesting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.