MLB Hot Stove League 2023-24

Aaron Boone said that he had no problem with Judge being the every day CF. That kinda sux. They gave to keep this guy HEALTHY! CF on a guy his size is no good in my opinion.

Love getting him. I don’t like losing King plus 3 other starters. All I have to say is that they better sign him. I know Boras won’t let him sign during the season - get it done after the season.

After endless hours of listening to Michael Kay and the MLB network pundits, I'm super excited about the deal. As much as I hate giving up King and taking on the contract of CF Trent Grisham (awful hitter/great defender) it's a deal that had to be made for 2024.

Love getting him. I don’t like losing King plus 3 other starters. All I have to say is that they better sign him. I know Boras won’t let him sign during the season - get it done after the season.
They will deal with that next year. If Dominguez and Spencer Jones are ready for 2025 you may not want to take on a 600 million dollar contract which he will get somewhere.

billyS

Reign of Terror
After endless hours of listening to Michael Kay and the MLB network pundits, I'm super excited about the deal. As much as I hate giving up King and taking on the contract of CF Trent Grisham (awful hitter/great defender) it's a deal that had to be made for 2024.
I love King but face it, he is basically Dick Tidrow. And we got Soto for him.

We did deplete the starting pitching depth and you know it always takes at least eight starters to get thru the season but maybe they bring back Montas on the cheap. But we got Soto.

Grisham might just be a late inning defensive replacement. Or to give Judge a day off on center.

I love King but face it, he is basically Dick Tidrow. And we got Soto for him.

Grisham might just be a late inning defensive replacement. Or to give Judge a day off on center.
He may be a stop gap until Jasson returns or they try Verdugo in center. Do you think Judge is the starting CF on opening day and Verdugo in RF? Solid line up if you pencil in DJ and Gleyber in the infield. If Stanton can get back on track we can use the Bronx Bombers nickname again!

Let's get some pitching now!