Mirage formerly Cafe Al's originally Cafe Royale

So after a decade or being absent from the strip club scene as a habitual patron I thought I would reignite the flame with Mirage as I was above to pass it in my travels.
upon opening the front door there were were not one but two bouncers who looked like you could knock them over with a blow from your mouth who denied me entry because I did NOT have a vaccine card or phone app verification. Mind you in Nassau county there is no such law stopping anyone from entry without vaccination anywhere in the county, first time I encountered this. The owner is supposedly spooked because girls that dance aren’t vaxed and he fears being shut down. Made no sense I left and laughed & won’t be back. Heads up to those under 40 with an immune system who aren’t down with the jab.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The talk about the mandate was moved to the Coronavirus thread.

@Massy comments above are relevant to Mirage and will stand but we don't need to discuss the new mandates here

They renovated the VIP area a while ago. The rooms are now much larger with larger couches and with romantic touches such as artificial candles. So if you have a girl that does extras you should be pretty comfortable in there.

They renovated the VIP area a while ago. The rooms are now much larger with larger couches and with romantic touches such as artificial candles. So if you have a girl that does extras you should be pretty comfortable in there.
Just curious, whats the going rate here?

Stopped by here last weekend. Not really busy, a few girls but quiet. Was early though i think, around 10pm. May get busy later. May stop by again in the future, hopefully more girls.

One thing of note though I was approached by a smoking hot blond Latina yes probably a bottle blond. She said hi and then went over to the dj maybe she sensed my ambivalence lol. I would go back to find her probably.

I was there to hang with this girl Jessica I met at the Sel Monday that I am reconning for take out. Of course she texted me as I was pulling in the parking lot telling me she wasn't coming in lol

Saw some questions about VIP in the Carousel thread. When you go back to VIP during the day a bartender meets you back there and takes your cash and all indications I get is that it is a fixed price which is currently $200 for 20 minutes. Extras need to be negotiated separately. Tell any girl asking for more than the 200 for 20 to take a hike.

Used to go here pretty often before the pandemic, only been there a couple times since. Mirage is a little dirty, but I find it fun. Lapdances run 20 bucks for songs. Multiple times I've been in there and started talking to a girl and have her hangout with me for usually 2 hours with dances thrown in and only end up spending about 120 bucks.

Lots of fat ass latinas, or atleast there used to be. Decent amount barely spoke English. I banged a couple different girls in the vip room, it's a set price you pay for the room, like 200 for 20 mins or 350 for an hour or something along those lines, and then whatever the girl wants after negotiating a bit. Some of them will have blow and you can snort it off their ass which is pretty cool. Before the pandemic I did meet a girl in there who let me rail her out in the vip room for free, just had to pay for the room, but she doesn't work there anymore as far as I know.

Some clubs almost feel competitive, where the girls your interested in are constantly busy and you don't want to start approaching them because it switches the dynamic, but I've never really had that experiance in mirage since it usually isn't as packed with people.

Went to Mirage to see what type of Talent was dancing. And sad to say the Talent was not even worth the money to spend on them. Best of all when the jackals wanna a tip and I refused they began to curse me out In all types of languages. Need new women

except the The Bartenders