Mirage formerly Cafe Al's originally Cafe Royale

Went here Saturday night after Gossip. Should of went home. $20 cover. Walked in and took the fourth seat at the bar with empty chairs next to me. This is a big mistake as I am sticking out and will soon to be swarmed by the most annoying Russian or Eastern Europeans I have ever come across. But first, there was a very hot and slutty tattooed Latina dancing on stage, who when we made eye contact my monger sense immediately told me I'd be banging her tonight and she seemed to know it to as she keep looking and smiling at me throughout her set. And then the Russians came in droves, one after the other. All plain Janes and unable to take "no" for an answer, unable to take "I'm waiting for someone" for an answer, and unable to take "leave me the fuck alone" for an answer. They all want a buck before they leave but if you give them one then they are going to want another and then another. Finally they leave me alone and I go back to watching the Latina. Her set is about to end and she gets in front of me doggy style. Looks good, but then the rotating spotlight hits her ass and all I see are scars and folliculitis. I'm disgusted, so I get up and leave and as I walk out I see her with a look of bewilderment on her face.

Went here Saturday night after Gossip. Should of went home. $20 cover. Walked in and took the fourth seat at the bar with empty chairs next to me. This is a big mistake as I am sticking out and will soon to be swarmed by the most annoying Russian or Eastern Europeans I have ever come across. But first, there was a very hot and slutty tattooed Latina dancing on stage, who when we made eye contact my monger sense immediately told me I'd be banging her tonight and she seemed to know it to as she keep looking and smiling at me throughout her set. And then the Russians came in droves, one after the other. All plain Janes and unable to take "no" for an answer, unable to take "I'm waiting for someone" for an answer, and unable to take "leave me the fuck alone" for an answer. They all want a buck before they leave but if you give them one then they are going to want another and then another. Finally they leave me alone and I go back to watching the Latina. Her set is about to end and she gets in front of me doggy style. Looks good, but then the rotating spotlight hits her ass and all I see are scars and folliculitis. I'm disgusted, so I get up and leave and as I walk out I see her with a look of bewilderment on her face.
Agreed Russians are SOOOO annoying. Ruined the business for me.

Agreed. When most topless bars started allowing lap dances and importing Eastern European dancers it ruined the old time experience of going for a few drinks and watching some girls dance.
They also tend to wear a ton of perfume. Cheap perfume at that.
For us younger folk, what year do you think that was?

Russians took over and most of the white bitches left. A few stayed, with some black and Latina, but mostly Russians in the clubs I visited during that time (early 2000's). Tender Trap was overrun with the Russians, use to be able to go there and find a nice trashy white bitch to fuck. Russians came in and it changed. Spent a lot more money and the interaction was more cold. I was done in that place when the head stripper (Russian) was pushing a fucking Porsche Cayenne. I said thats it, I am not donating anymore of my hard earned money to that cause to get nothing but blue balls.

Mid 90's places started allowing no touch lap dances.
When the Russians started to dominate was maybe around the early 2000's
I started going to strip clubs around 2005 so it seems I just caught the Russian Invasion.
I did have a good time with several russians at Le Cafe/Gaslight circuit out of the club (one I kind of dated).
However I do agree that the majority of them are annoying and make the club scene undesirable.

Went to the club yesterday to see the Talent and Bartenders working, and found out that the Sexy Alina is no longer working Fridays there. And the Talent was super Disappointed, and no sooner did I walk in before getting to the bar to get a Drink. Two of the Nastiest looking women already hitting me up for Dances and Champagne room.