Mirage formerly Cafe Al's originally Cafe Royale

Somebody explain this one to me. I went here today at 6:15 and I'm walking to the door and the bouncer stops me and asks me if I have a cell phone. I answered of course I have a cell phone. He tells me no cell phones allowed inside after 6pm. I ask, why is that? He says, covid regulations. I say, there is no such thing. He says sorry but those are the rules. I ask what about the people already inside before 6. No answer. So I left. I'm not going to be without my phone and I'm not going to leave it in my car so it can be broken into. So why would they have such a policy?

Maybe to stop people from snapping pics of the girls?

Thats a strange rule.

Covid regulations? Makes no sense, unless everyone talking on their cellies in there with their masks down.

I don't remember the name of the club that git closed in deer park they got shut down during covid shut down. People were recording the club and owners say fuck the lock down. I assume that they think the same will happen to them

billyS

Reign of Terror
When I went to an all nude place in Atlantic City a few years ago they had a similar policy. They actually has little cubby holes to hold the phones.
They didn't want people taking pictures of the girls.

My guess is there doing full blown dancing and extras and don’t want it filmed?

also yes, secrets in deer park got in trouble sometime during this, as well as temptations and blush. Carousel seems to be the latest attack by the authorities and is the Scene even still open? Last I checked Oasis has been holding on to not get bought over for public land by the Town Of Smithtown and Le Cafe closed leaving Nassau with zero strip clubs (Billy deans doesn’t count and I’m not sure is even open)

it’s tucked in that industrial park but landing strip is probably your best experience for a strip club these days

Massy - Where is Landing Strip? Havn't heard of that one!
In the Ronkonkoma industrial area
Haven’t been there in two years but it’s a guaranteed place where you’ll get mileage but also the quality of women varies. Beers are not as expensive as others and you’ll be amongst more common man than wealth. I was there three times in my life and one of them saw two patrons fight inside it was rather entertaining.

What amazes me is how much the Edison strip gets a pass. Ever follow the vested interest of how much those joints are connected to the corruption on LI? It’s quite alarming. Go sit outside any of those spots at 2pm on a weekday and see the amount of cars going in and out. Reputable business, official government vehicles... yeah.

In the Ronkonkoma industrial area
Haven’t been there in two years but it’s a guaranteed place where you’ll get mileage but also the quality of women varies. Beers are not as expensive as others and you’ll be amongst more common man than wealth. I was there three times in my life and one of them saw two patrons fight inside it was rather entertaining.

What amazes me is how much the Edison strip gets a pass. Ever follow the vested interest of how much those joints are connected to the corruption on LI? It’s quite alarming. Go sit outside any of those spots at 2pm on a weekday and see the amount of cars going in and out. Reputable business, official government vehicles... yeah.
Was that Forbidden Fruit?

Went again yesterday, this time at 5:30 to avoid the phone ban. Was hoping to see some of the pre-pandemic talent they had but alas none were to be found. Just the usual overweight, misshapen and out of shape women now working at pretty much all L.I. strip clubs.

Billy nails it as one of the main societal revolutionary reasons for local American girls. However when the Italian and Russian mobs started to get cracked down the last decade by local officials and the crimes being now RICO/human trafficking level you saw alit of the good foreign talent from Eastern Europe disappear.
Combine that with the real push on Suffolk and Nassau to push out these clubs as much as they can has been more wins in their court. It seems we loose more and more as time goes on.

the retrend of hip hop glorifying stripper culture, Instagram and clout chasing. Combined with the feminazis pushing no shame to being a thot in mainstream culture has had a number of local girls hitting the clubs from what I can see. Blush and temptations (who knows if they’ll reopen after the shooting and liquor license revoke) getting all the 21-27 year old white talent. Many of these girls are new moms with simp boyfriends promoting their stripper life while posting new baby photos in the same day.