Mirage formerly Cafe Al's originally Cafe Royale

I was wondering if anyone goes here?
I've gone to Mirage most weekends for the past few months and it is a pretty good time. Usually 20-30 girls working, most are pretty good looking. A few girls are from LeCafe. Mixed drinks are pricey but beer is reasonable. I haven't had a lap dance here so I can't comment on that. I'm still checking the girls out to see who I like.

I've gone to Mirage most weekends for the past few months and it is a pretty good time. Usually 20-30 girls working, most are pretty good looking. A few girls are from LeCafe. Mixed drinks are pricey but beer is reasonable. I haven't had a lap dance here so I can't comment on that. I'm still checking the girls out to see who I like.
Who goes to a strip club for a 'few' months and never gets a lap dance? I don't think I have ever seen 20-30 girls working at any club at once on the Island.

Right? Even a undercover will at least get their dick riden!

I’ve never seen that many girls at that place back in the day. 12 tops? The most I’ve seen on one shift anywhere in NY now a days is Pumps in Brooklyn and on a good night maybe 15.

The last time I went on a weekend night I would say there was 20+ girls there. I didn't get a lap dance because they were the 20+ of the ugliest things I have ever seen. So if there is any issue with Amella post it's that he has a low standard for beauty because trust me they are all freakin brutal. I go once in a while in the daytime only to see Jennifer as she is the only 9/10 in the place. Unfortunately no extras or else I'd be there a lot more often. The last time I was there during the day I counted 15.

Daytime is definitely brutal. Night time has been also, but I will say this past weekend I was there and there were 3 or 4 good looking girls. Granted, it was out of probably 25 but I was happy to see that at least there was potential. I tried to get one PAWG out for takeout but was denied.
I dont really hang there. It is a pretty ghetto vibe/crowd. I go to Gossip first to try my luck, and if nothing there then I usually hit this place close to closing and attempt the takeout. I would say it is successful about 50% of the time. The latina's here love to make a few hundred before catching their Uber back to Queens...Saturday unfortunately was a miss...

So you're saying Mirage is ghetto now?

I know I haven't been there much in the last five years, so I guess it's degenerated as the talent has gone down hill.
During the day it is the same as it has always been. A lot of regulars, normal, chill, somewhat depressing vibe. Weekend nights (late) are definitely ghetto.

Stopped by Mirage Wednesday afternoon 4-6 pm the day before
thanksgiving. Had time to kill and got text from pretty petite Venezuelan 38 woman I met there and Gossip last couple months. Said she was working. She’s my style and gives good lap dance.
But she was busy so I spoke with Mex American 34 girl into growing cannibis on the side. Again my style and got $30 sexy lap dance and told $150 daytime VIP 15 minutes. Not this time. I though she was hot.
I looked around and saw 2 blond bombshells, 2 caramel skin Latinas and WoC with huge tits.
There are some women I wouldn’t touch but overall I saw good looking women. I know others post negative. I can’t remember names as my focus is on their bodies.
Hope to get take out from Venezuelan who apologized and said she’d meet me outside. That’s what I seek.
Good luck gentlemen.