mikithemilf .......a review

that first post was not me

i am not responsible for that first post.that was not me ...i would never leave cl....second ,i have only been doing this for a year....what milege?third...i am not on welfare and this is not a welfare hotel..why dont you leave me alone

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Suggestion to Miki

Honey just ignore him. He has become someone that is known for his degrading hookers, when you respond you increase the chances of him continuing to bug you. The guys here are familiar with him and his antics as are the girls. I too at one time went off on him after he bashed me but forgot to leave out the real reason he was bashing me (the $50 short fee, plus wanting greek for free) after I said look your paying me $50 less than my reg fee, I'm not even asking for it, but no way am I adding greek for no charge, perhaps if he had been a bit more charming or even at the very least left my fee I even might have done it as I have in the past. After that he decided I was a horrible disgusting waste or $, yet he could have taken his $ back it was sitting in the same spot he put it if he felt so repulsed. Now I'll get attacked by him, but I've learned that as long as someone is not blatently lying about me to ignore them, as I recommend you do as well. You need thick skin for this place, also for this profession. I too am a MILF but we have different techniques as far as where we peddle our asses, CL as far as I'm concerned is full of vermeers trying to get all the girls to drop their rates and when they wont do it he takes it upon himself and hopes they dont peak before he leaves, the request for free greek was a bit too much though, and after I told him about himself, I still did the session and all my usual acrynyms, and gave him a good session even after the atttude. Then I see him ripping me apart on UG but he forgot to add what started the whole deal. Vermeer isnt a bad guy in real life, he is one though on UG. So why have a pissing contest with someone that has no bearing on you? All you do is keep the dialogue moving, and it might get worse as the tempers get flared.
No more pissing contests for me, no more defending myself, enough guys have seen me to know the real deal re my looks and my service, I wish you Miki a good day and lots of appointments (try and find a better place than cl or take out an ad here its just $100, or on another site. I have never seen your site but if what you say is true and your new and improved show it off and put up an ad.
As for my pal Vermeer, you have become the cartoon character that everyone cant wait to hear what ca ca is going to come out of your mouth next. You remind me of Cartman on Southpark, too bad there are no bleeps on UG. Thats not a dis, in fact you should feel honored that your a known personality, even if it is for cheep hookers and nasty remarks to ug hookers, either way I wish you well and hope you find the poontang you seek at a fraction of the cost, hell even free!

April
aka www.samanthaofnewyork.com

(OH ALLEN!)

April, just a point

I am certainly not attacking Miki within merit or justification; she has mislead others and attacked me just for stating the truth about the session I had, then turning around and playing the victim when I reply in kind.

I know Vermeer is over the top, but he always is and his postings here are consistent with his normal behaviour.

I've seen( and reviewed ) you recently and found you to be straight-up and exactly as advertised, and that's my point here: she is not, and for her to charge what you do for 90 minutes in a nice enviroment for 60 minutes at the Hotel Skank is a goddamn shame.

April

Brooklyn Boy

Your right about the fact that I do not personally know her or even much about her, I certainly have no knowlege of the happenings between you two. This was more of a recommendation that anyone thats a provider should follow, sure I loose it now and then but have been doing my best to avoid argumentative people and ignore the ones who's only purpous is to cause discord. Brooklyn Boy I know you, as you previously stated and it's hard for me to see you ever having a problem with a provider. I guess the saying is true, you can't please all the people all the time. Personally I know your a cool guy to be with and are not someone I can imagine having a problem, again I repeat I know nothing of what you refer to.

What I do know is that getting into pissing contests with guys (and ladies) is a no win situation for a provider (I found this out the hard way) The provider while taking a defensive stance may appear argumentative , even if she isn't, she may be angry and appear hostile (even if she isnt) and she looks jkind of silly going back and forth, ESPECIALLY with Vermeer. The hookers winds up having guys avoid her because she seems to be controvercial, or where there is smoke there is fire, and by responding and re-responding it just makes that smoke thicker. So who looses? Sure Miki may have gotten some guys to see her from here because you all keep mentioning her name, but she has also lost alot of guys that simply lurk here that prefer to keep a low profile and prefer the same in a provider. Now what happens to the guy she had the pissing contest with? Nothing, he goes about his business, still sees hookers and sets a fire under her ass cause he knows he can.

April

Miki, some advise. I saw you website, judging by your pics your no better, no worse then some of the other older women who are popular here, Betty, April, Vanessa/Kimmie. You have nice eyes. The fact that more then one person says you aren't as good as your pics hurts but its mostly the body comments and Kimmie and Betty are both over 250 pounds but they do alright. What you need to do is develop a sexy board persona and guys will come to see you. They will be intrigued. Talk about how much you love sex, how wet you pussy gets, ect. Forget about arguing with Vermeer. Just like 90 % of the women who go into prositution, most of the guys who's only sex comes from hookers are damaged goods. Vermeer hates women and I bet he is holding his dick as he is typing his insults. You need a few good reviews here so you should do what Kimmie and Betty do and run UG specials. Maybe a little SFT for a few selected well know UG guys and you will be on your way. Good luck and don't let the haters run you off the board.

I see that Billy the Kid is back with his spewed venom.

You should be careful in not to bite yourself by mistake. As you know, for certain species, it's a fatal mistake.

Is really interesting to know that you bring a scale with you when you book a whore.

Yeah, April, Kimmie and myself are well known and respected in the whoring boards, too bad you cannot say the same about yourself.

:)

April

wow I don't wanna live on Jupiter, Venus now is only 11 lbs less than my real weight so when they start shuttleing us to different planets I want to live on Jupiter, Uranus isn't bad either (no peanut gallery remarks) !!!

April

there goes that peanut gallery!

Originally posted by slinkybender
Shouldn't this be in the "greek today.... gone tomorrow" thread?

ba dum dum dum ching,,,,,I guess I walked right into that one lol

See Miki this is what I'm referring to, everyone knows vermeers m.o., you should be trying to put forth a persona that makes people want to see you, not avoid you due to the hostility of your posts, granted he started the bs, but sometimes it's best to just walk away with your head high.

Also it takes more than new teeth and a makeover to become a sought after excort it takes good service, personality, outgoingness, and BTW I'M the best MILF in the parts (just kidding, no one is the best one mans garbage is anothers furniture) It all depends on the individuals likes and dislikes and it goes much further than just the outside appearance. Its what is presented, and as of this thread all I honestly see is a woman that is telling too much of her personal business to guys that are making fun of her so does it really matter what they think?
Also CL is full of lowlife's that are looking to spend less than $100, I tried it once or twice most were no shows the rest tried to chew down the rate on the phome which was promptly hung up. I will say I have had luck w CL maybe 3 times, mind you I'm not a reg over there either but when the hub bub about it first started i gave it a try and it was a big waste of time, but hey if thats the market your looking for, then more power to ya.

This is all IMHO and my viewpoint.

April
aka
www.samanthaofnewyork.com

i believe you misunderstood me...

i love what i do and do it well ..i get my business from Eros, CL is where i started...i am into giving top notch service,i am well reviewed, into sex, all types especially oral and really get off on pleasing. i so appreciate all your advice..i have taken these guys too seriously, my business hasnt suffered as UG is just a small part of the market but i would love to meet some you guys... thanks to vermeer i no longer am working from home and its sooo much better...thanks vermeer, i'd been meaning to make aq move.