mikithemilf .......a review

Re: my review of miki

Originally posted by Anaconda

Miki has a HUGE wardrobe, I know to some of you dudes this might not mean a thing, but to some of us this is a great advantage. You want a slutty nurse, she can dress up like one, you want a bad cop chick, she can sport that look too.....

I enjoyed her and she gives awesome head......
This is the part of your review that tips off it's bogus or did you go through her closet at the hotel, and how much wardrobe can she carry around.

If I'm wrong, correct me by telling how much you paid her that day.

Re: Re: my review of miki

Originally posted by ODB
This is the part of your review that tips off it's bogus or did you go through her closet at the hotel, and how much wardrobe can she carry around.

[/QUOTE

Did it ever occur to you that we talked during the session. FYI, I saw Anaconda in my home,and he paid me my full donation.

Do you have anything better to do than to make ridiculous accusations? I find UG to be a fun and informative board butthis is really reaching,ODB, do you think I have to give it away for a review? I think not!!!!

sorry for the lateness of the reply

I dont spend my life on UG, no offense but the drama on here is up to soap opera standards, LOL

anyway

I didn't hook up with her @ a hotel, I never said that, if you go back to my 1st post it says "her place"; reading is fundamental. As far as how much I spent, I thought UG was a place where we didn't call out monetary figures in the threads? If I'm wrong call me on it and I'll put that in.

ODB here's the deal, I'm not saying Miki is perfect, or that she's the world's best fuck, or b/j expert. I'm saying the time spent with her was enjoyable and I pointed out her pros & cons in my opinion. I'm not running to UG and telling everyone to go f**k her, I just gave a review. As far as calling me bogus on anything I typed that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I have nothing to prove, at the end of the day this is just another forum with a bunch of different "opinions."

Please don't take this as a personal attack, like I said, I rarely come on here because ½ the stuff I read in the threads is simplistic at best. Once again, that's my "opinion."

by the way

BMM I know you didn't try to offend me. To be honest the timing of my review based on the timing of posts would have made me skeptical had I been in your shoes.

LOL

Re: sorry for the lateness of the reply

Originally posted by Anaconda
I dont spend my life on UG, no offense but the drama on here is up to soap opera standards, LOL

anyway

I didn't hook up with her @ a hotel, I never said that, if you go back to my 1st post it says "her place"; reading is fundamental. As far as how much I spent, I thought UG was a place where we didn't call out monetary figures in the threads? If I'm wrong call me on it and I'll put that in.

ODB here's the deal, I'm not saying Miki is perfect, or that she's the world's best fuck, or b/j expert. I'm saying the time spent with her was enjoyable and I pointed out her pros & cons in my opinion. I'm not running to UG and telling everyone to go f**k her, I just gave a review. As far as calling me bogus on anything I typed that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I have nothing to prove, at the end of the day this is just another forum with a bunch of different "opinions."

Please don't take this as a personal attack, like I said, I rarely come on here because ½ the stuff I read in the threads is simplistic at best. Once again, that's my "opinion."
I still don't see you list a monetary figure for the session combinded with the timing of both of you posting back to back which leads me to believe it was a freebie for a positive review.

Re: Re: Re: my review of miki

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
Originally posted by ODB

[/QUOTE

Did it ever occur to you that we talked during the session. FYI, I saw Anaconda in my home,and he paid me my full donation.

Do you have anything better to do than to make ridiculous accusations? I find UG to be a fun and informative board butthis is really reaching,ODB, do you think I have to give it away for a review? I think not!!!!
Yes I do and so does the majority of the board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: my review of miki

Originally posted by ODB
Yes I do and so does the majority of the board.
Have you guys been talking on the phone behind my back???If that is indeed true then there would be no way that i could remain in business and be as sucessful as i am. your posts lead me to believe that you are a very sad little man whose lack of ability to form aa independent opinion is only overshadowed by his complete ignorance. UG is not the only review board, i have at least 4 positive reviews on here as well as 3 pages of decent reviews on ***...I earn ALOT of $$$$. Do you think im basically fucking everyone for free...NOT..i wouldnt have time to work then....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my review of miki

Have you guys been talking on the phone behind my back???If that is indeed true then there would be no way that i could remain in business and be as sucessful as i am. your posts lead me to believe that you are a very sad little man whose lack of ability to form aa independent opinion is only overshadowed by his complete ignorance. UG is not the only review board, i have at least 4 positive reviews on here as well as 3 pages of decent reviews on ***...I earn ALOT of $$$$. Do you think im basically fucking everyone for free...NOT..i wouldnt have time to work then....
I could care less what you do just how low you have stooped to bypass paying for an ad.

then why bother bringing it up

apparently something is disturbing you...could it be that a supposed skank is making in a day what you make in a week???AND GETTING MORE HOT SEX THAN YOU CAN DREAM OF...

Re: then why bother bringing it up

apparently something is disturbing you...could it be that a supposed skank is making in a day what you make in a week???AND GETTING MORE HOT SEX THAN YOU CAN DREAM OF...
I refuse to go back and forth with you about nothing since it's obvious you're too cheap to pay for an ad therefore your word means moot!

Re: Re: then why bother bringing it up

Originally posted by ODB
I refuse to go back and forth with you about nothing since it's obvious you're too cheap to pay for an ad therefore your word means moot!
the proper usage of the word moot would be "is moot"

"skanky ho" english lesson #1

"I refuse to go back and forth with you about nothing since it's obvious you're too cheap to pay for an ad therefore your word means moot! "

Main Entry: [3]moot
Function: adjective
Date: circa 1587
1 a : open to question : DEBATABLE b : subjected to discussion : DISPUTED
2 : deprived of practical significance : made abstract or purely academic

Loving this...

The drama...oh I mean the men of UG.....lol
Do me a favor. Write some bad stuff about me also I could use some publicity on here. None of you know me and I don't put AD's up, would ruin my real job.
LMAO...
JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE REVIEW......

Liked the Wellbutrin comeback though, swift my friend ;)

Angie

Re: Loving this...

Originally posted by twittle_bee
None of you know me and I don't put AD's up, would ruin my real job.
LMAO...
JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE REVIEW......

Liked the Wellbutrin comeback though, swift my friend ;)

Angie
Don't be so sure, we are old friends, but I can keep a secret.