mikithemilf .......a review

Re: Re: Loving this...

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
Don't be so sure, we are old friends, but I can keep a secret.
I mean ads like eros and such. I post on CLES with pics my face is blurred out of though. But now I am very curious how we are old friends....you really know how to get a girl don't you?
Sassy baby...curiously classy...that you are..lol
Kiss

Angie Rocks!!!!!!

Let me tell you guys this sweetheart is a real hottie...had the pleasure of doing a double with her the other night and it was awesome...She's fun, sexy and really hot...we made a great team and I totally loved going down on her sweet pussy....what a combo, our "friend" got the time of his life....we rocked every combination possible. For all you guys who are looking for a true GFE or two women who will truly make you shudder in total ecstasy..well you know what to do.....

Sounds interesting! Quite possibly just a tad bit self-promotional to me. But then again, that is just me! I guess we shall see the gent was and if he posts a similar review of the action. Hopefully, it is a UG Member, or soon to be a UG Member.

Last edited:
totally self promotional....

Originally posted by RoosterC74
Sounds interesting! Quite possibly just a tad bit self-promotional to me. But then again, that is just me! I guess we shall see the gent was and if he posts a similar review of the action. Hopefully, it is a UG Member, or soon to be a UG Member.
As an advertiser I do believe I have the right to self promote...and by the way I will be on Long Island the week after Thanksgiving . Maybe Angie will come with me....I'll have some other interesting combos available....stay tuned...
However this is not to detract from how I feel about Angie..she is truly a gem...most of my clients are not UGers, I have been run through the mud here by some unfortunate haters....I'm hoping that some of you will be able to think for yourselves and come play with me...i guarantee you will see that the rumour and innuendo are just that....You will have a great time!!!!!

Originally posted by vermeer
is this the skank-ho convention?
Good morning Vermie Dahling, missed you, you are still my favorite luver, don't be jealous, you have a tasty pussy too!!!!

please excuse me

So Vermeer has a pussy now?

MF-I never said you did not have the right to self-promote yourself. Did I?
I'm touchy out here, I've taken a lot of shit on UG and am definitely too defensive. BTW I'm into blatant self promotion ....after all,I'm in business...but I back up everything I say.

please excuse me

So Vermeer has a pussy now?

MF-I never said you did not have the right to self-promote yourself. Did I?
I'm touchy out here, I've taken a lot of shit on UG and am definitely too defensive. BTW I'm into blatant self promotion ....after all,I'm in business...but I back up everything I say.

Re: totally self promotional....

Originally posted by MikitheMilf
As an advertiser I do believe I have the right to self promote...and by the way I will be on Long Island the week after Thanksgiving . Maybe Angie will come with me....I'll have some other interesting combos available....stay tuned...
and New Jersey?

Re: please excuse me

Good girl, you go for yours, you've earned it.

Re: Re: totally self promotional....

Originally posted by jp1064
and New Jersey?
I haven't toured as yet ,I'm planning on NJ soon,Sooner if i know there's a demand...This touring thing is new to me, I'm a little nervous...any suggestions for safe locations? whats the deal with LE? I'd love to come and visit...

Re: Re: Re: totally self promotional....

I haven't toured as yet ,I'm planning on NJ soon,Sooner if i know there's a demand...This touring thing is new to me, I'm a little nervous...any suggestions for safe locations? whats the deal with LE? I'd love to come and visit...
Count me in! Any of the BIG hotels in meadowlands around Giants stadium should be ok. Check with the other providers on UG for recommendations in NJ.