mikithemilf .......a review

ewwww. run.

she has the teeth of mike meyers in Austin Powers and Im not being cruel.

Why did I still stick my cock in her mouth?
1. my first bbbj by provider
2. im a guy.
3. she was nice. ( a native new yorker can smell a hustle, and I sensed that her hustle days where behind her to some extent).

Jed253 summed it up best. She tries hard, but she really is very unattractive.

I never went back and wouldn't go back unless she said it was free and she'd send a car service to pick me up and bring me home and her 21 year old blonde blue eyed daughter would be there instead.

My prob is that some of the reviewers on these boards gave her such good reviews....I can't trust anything here anymore.

Last edited:
Miki, we would all loooove to see your new teeth. Why don't you take out a fucking ad here, with all the $thousands you claim to be making each day from UG members?

Re: ewwww. run.

Originally posted by hookahlayah
she has the teeth of mike meyers in Austin Powers and Im not being cruel.

Why did I still stick my cock in her mouth?
1. my first bbbj by provider
2. im a guy.
3. she was nice. ( a native new yorker can smell a hustle, and I sensed that her hustle days where behind her to some extent).

Jed253 summed it up best. She tries hard, but she really is very unattractive.

I never went back and wouldn't go back unless she said it was free and she'd send a car service to pick me up and bring me home and her 21 year old blonde blue eyed daughter would be there instead.

My prob is that some of the reviewers on these boards gave her such good reviews....I can't trust anything here anymore.
If her teeth looked liked that were'nt you worried how they got that way or if you would catch something. That descrption of her teeth doesn't sound like a clean bill of health.

my teeth

Originally posted by ODB
If her teeth looked liked that were'nt you worried how they got that way or if you would catch something. That descrption of her teeth doesn't sound like a clean bill of health. [/QUOTE

they werent that bad...they were yellow and one was crooked..they're gone now...i have a beautiful white smile...the guys who saw me mustve saw me prior to feb '04...my apartment is done over and so am I...

I would not change my floppy labia for any "after labiopsy" pictured on that site... they all look very ugly to me, like plain slits.

Labias gives a character to the pussy....personality :)

Mine looks like a wet flower lol