Michelle 516-652-1811 (formerly 516-206-2558)

......"Just give me 5 minutes" "Michelle" said (not her name).....and she disappeared into the bathroom.
The other girl (Yolanda?) must have felt guilty, because she asked me if I would like her to go down on me, while I was waiting? .
Too funny!
I see a great business model for my hairstylist's office where they are almost always running late! Perhaps I will suggest it.

Anyway you may want to (as I always do) bring your own preferred brand of condom with you In fact I always bring 2 with me in case greek is available so I can change it if I want to finish in the vag.

Saw her Monday night at the motel out in Merrick, not a bad location and seemed safe

No sign of the guy with the Surbaban when I was there and once I parked I went straight to the room without any issues or wait.

Her face like everyone said showed signs of scarring but nothing too crazy. Her body is just right for me, nice perky little titties that stand up nice and nice sized nipples along with a cute round little ass.

We started off with her grinding me OTP for a bit before she started to go down on me for BBBJ. I’m not sure why people are saying she isn’t that enthusiastic cause she sucked the soul out of quicker than I thought! No CIM she took out her towel and finished me off with her hand into the towel until every last drop was out. Shit felt amazing. Went in with the QV for 80 but she gave me a little more time than she put on the clock (whether it be 10-15 I don’t remember, mostly because she didn’t rush me at all).

Room did smell strong like cigs and her girl Yolanda was there but she hopped into the room when we started getting it on. Wish I could’ve got some top for her though cause she looked thick as hell in the best way. Would definitely go back.

Only thing that had me sketched out was that I started to get itchy after our meeting, but I doubt this was cause of her but probably due to a heat rash or something. I did suck the titties a little bit and for a bit scared myself thinking the itching was something more severe but I doubt it is.

All in all Michelle is super chill and def a girl you can vibe with. She didn’t seem on drugs when I met her up but I can see signs of use. Will definitely be meeting with her again and will be trying out her friend as well!

She went into the "office" (bathroom) to play with her phone.
I am sure she would have stayed, given the slightest bit of encouragement ($)
They are not at all self-conscious, maybe even a bi couple?
What did you think about the acne? Nothing contagious right? And also how was Yolanda’s head game? She had a perfect face to look down to while getting blown tbh

What did you think about the acne? Nothing contagious right? And also how was Yolanda’s head game? She had a perfect face to look down to while getting blown tbh
This question has been bothering me because it asks me to make to make a decision that I am not qualified for

So I will answer it with a statement that i KNOW to be true!

"Never allow someone else to do your thinking for you."

In MY estimation, they both have excellent technique......but only you can judge (for you)

I like no hands, eye contact, with eyes that ask "am I doing it the way you like?"
(or maybe "is this the best you've ever had?", as she licks my balls, with my dick in her throat)

As I said, we look forward to your report!

She must like me?

Read this thread, Googled the phone number, saw the pics and the ad, called and made a 9:30 PM appointment...

She is still at the Motel in Merrick, no sign of the Suburban. Called, got the room number, and knocked.
From inside, a voice called "5 minutes" I'm like "WTF?" (No way I am waiting in a parking lot, not even 1 min!)

Just as I was about to leave, the door opens, there are 2 girls in the room. Empty bathroom.

"Just give me 5 minutes" "Michelle" said (not her name).....and she disappeared into the bathroom.
The other girl (Yolanda?) must have felt guilty, because she asked me if I would like her to go down on me, while I was waiting? SURE! (GRIN) Her technique, her skills, were SUPERB! But I wanted a SPINNER.
(My tastes run towards Anorexic women)

FINALLY (10 minutes on the clock) "Michelle" came out of the bathroom, dressed in the black negligee that you might have seen in the ads. B-cup breasts, with nipples the size of a pencil eraser. A tiny ass (but an ass, nonetheless) I found her delicious. The earlier observation about the scar next to her mouth was accurate, and the story about "the wrong soap" was completely believable. I saw absolutely no evidence of intravenous drug use, although she is a bit old for Acne. She didn't have "diarrhea of the mouth" while I was there, but when someone exhibits that characteristic, it is more apt to indicate "Coke" or "Speed" than Heroin. Cocaine and Speed are both bad for your skin. My guess is that one sweats more, and pores clog?

She was warm, and cuddly, and it was good to just lay there. (The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!)

I asked her to go down on me, and she complied willingly. She took direction well, and was able to swallow the whole shaft. "Swallow" is perhaps the wrong word, because she definitely does NOT swallow! (She made that clear) IF YOU GO, BRING YOUR OWN RUBBERS! THE CHEAP ONES THAT SHE USES ARE TOO SMALL, AND TOO THICK! We switched to mish, but the thick rubber killed the sensation. At my request, she tore the rubber off, and let me finish in her mouth (I am NOT a big cummer.) She spit it into a towel. I didn't find her head to be "lazy" at all, but perhaps I like less head-bobbing and more tongue. No tongue ring here.

I was only supposed to be there a half-hour, but it was close to an hour when I left. BBBJ/CFS/BBBJCIM $120.
That would have been a bargain for ONE girl, considering how long I was there, but BOTH? WOW!
As far as technique goes, you really can't go wrong with either one!

I will absolutely repeat, Motels are SO much more laid back than cardates (even with the ambulance.)
I want to feel that tight pussy, with a thinner raincoat (I ALWAYS keep my meat wrapped for FS!)
I liked the location, convenient to Meadowbrook, and a 7-11 nearby! I felt completely safe.
Yous gets whats yous pays for, i guess... I'm not at liberty to discuss the actual rate I've been paying for the qv full serv, but it's def in the 2 digits...as I've stated on many, MANY occasions, I'm a cheap mother fucker. But I've never left without dumping that poison, so i must be doing something right... glad you had fun. I'm guessing Yolanda had much better oral skills than Michelle, cuz Michelle ain't nothing to write home about in that department...

Yous gets whats yous pays for, i guess... I'm not at liberty to discuss the actual rate I've been paying for the qv full serv, but it's def in the 2 digits...as I've stated on many, MANY occasions, I'm a cheap mother fucker. But I've never left without dumping that poison, so i must be doing something right... glad you had fun. I'm guessing Yolanda had much better oral skills than Michelle, cuz Michelle ain't nothing to write home about in that department...
Ummmm, OK......you pay a low price, and get shitty service. I pay the HH rate, and get treated like a king.

To each his own?

I'm not bad mouthing you bro. The end result was the exact same thing, right? You got off, correct? So did i. I'm not looking for anything more than that. I don't care about the experience, i care about the end result. Easy there big fella...
Please allow me to apologize, if there was anything that I said that was misinterpreted as agitation......there was none.
I was merely pointing out, that perhaps bargaining and foreplay are not interchangeable?
Another possibility exists, perhaps we like different technique? I like lots of tongue, DT, and a minimum of head-bobbing.

I guess that everyone will make their own evaluation in the end, my contribution was "no visible pimp/boyfriend"
I too, care about the end result, but "the journey, is the destination" (if you know what I mean).

We look forward to your report.
This report may not be from him, but it's a report none the less...
All good things come to those who wait...i had a bbj session with Yolanda this morning. I have a separate number for her but it's never been advertised/published by her, so I'm not sure i can post, or can i post in the form of a review? I forget the rules on that one. Mods, please let me know and I'll proceed from there with a separate thread with the number. Anyway...

She's cute, Latina, ok tits, little saggy, but great nipples. Not sure she's a seasoned pro, very timid. Seemed nervous as to my approval of her method. Kept asking, is this ok? Do you like this? Her concern is sweet, of course, but it interrupts the flow. Took direction well tho. When asked if she could go deeper, she tried, when asked to slow down a bit, she did. A lot of hand action tho. All in all, she got me off, and isn't that all that really matters? Cim wasn't discussed prior and when i popped she pulled away and i ended up ruining my shirt, can't ever really get jizz out of an item of clothing, but it was old so I'm not really upset.

She's a sweetheart. Thanked me for being freshly showered (who doesn't go to a session freshly showered or at least shower when you get there?). Gave me her number, i had brokered the whole thing thru Michelle, kissed me on the neck, and i left.

Appearance: 7 little rough around the edges but cute Latina with no signs of drug use
Rates: 6 didn't ask about full serv, not my thing usually, she asked 80 for bbj but cheaped her down thru Michelle, she can be negotiated with. Use your imagination on the donation amount. For me it wasn't excellent pricing but reasonable, which means...
Services: 7 better than Michelle in my opinion, not stellar, but got the job done for, what in my opinion, is a reasonable rate for services rendered. A clean catch would have been much better, and a catch with swallow would have been a solid 9.
Will repeat. I may turn to a few others before hitting her up, but she'd be maybe, 3rd or 4th on my rotation.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I like lots of tongue, DT, and a minimum of head-bobbing

Hey Ammo surprised to see that in view of prior reviews of Savannah I found her to be not much tongue but VERY DT but maybe I didn’t request enough diversity?

I like lots of tongue, DT, and a minimum of head-bobbing

Hey Ammo surprised to see that in view of prior reviews of Savannah I found her to be not much tongue but VERY DT but maybe I didn’t request enough diversity?
Why do you suppose I bought her the tongue-ring?
Savannah takes direction very well, just tell her what you want!

Please allow me to apologize, if there was anything that I said that was misinterpreted as agitation......there was none.
I was merely pointing out, that perhaps bargaining and foreplay are not interchangeable?
Another possibility exists, perhaps we like different technique? I like lots of tongue, DT, and a minimum of head-bobbing.

I guess that everyone will make their own evaluation in the end, my contribution was "no visible pimp/boyfriend"
I too, care about the end result, but "the journey, is the destination" (if you know what I mean).
We're all good brother. Would take a lot more than anything said between us to even slightly ruffle my feathers! I thought you had taken my post to be me trying to offend you. Not my intention either, ever. And yes, no driver/bf/pimp, whatever that dude was. I've heard thru the grapevine he's vacationing right now...

This report may not be from him, but it's a report none the less...
All good things come to those who wait...i had a bbj session with Yolanda this morning. I have a separate number for her but it's never been advertised/published by her, so I'm not sure i can post, or can i post in the form of a review? I forget the rules on that one. Mods, please let me know and I'll proceed from there with a separate thread with the number. Anyway...

She's cute, Latina, ok tits, little saggy, but great nipples. Not sure she's a seasoned pro, very timid. Seemed nervous as to my approval of her method. Kept asking, is this ok? Do you like this? Her concern is sweet, of course, but it interrupts the flow. Took direction well tho. When asked if she could go deeper, she tried, when asked to slow down a bit, she did. A lot of hand action tho. All in all, she got me off, and isn't that all that really matters? Cim wasn't discussed prior and when i popped she pulled away and i ended up ruining my shirt, can't ever really get jizz out of an item of clothing, but it was old so I'm not really upset.

She's a sweetheart. Thanked me for being freshly showered (who doesn't go to a session freshly showered or at least shower when you get there?). Gave me her number, i had brokered the whole thing thru Michelle, kissed me on the neck, and i left.

Appearance: 7 little rough around the edges but cute Latina with no signs of drug use
Rates: 6 didn't ask about full serv, not my thing usually, she asked 80 for bbj but cheaped her down thru Michelle, she can be negotiated with. Use your imagination on the donation amount. For me it wasn't excellent pricing but reasonable, which means...
Services: 7 better than Michelle in my opinion, not stellar, but got the job done for, what in my opinion, is a reasonable rate for services rendered. A clean catch would have been much better, and a catch with swallow would have been a solid 9.
Will repeat. I may turn to a few others before hitting her up, but she'd be maybe, 3rd or 4th on my rotation.
A little white vinegar and baking soda for those cum stains!