Michelle 516-652-1811 (formerly 516-206-2558)

Really? No joke? Because I've tried bleach, oxy-clean, stain sticks... gets the surface stuff out but always leaves a yellowish residue deep in the fabric. I hope it works! Thanks. I'll report back on my maiden run...
This works great on a lot of different stains..lightly spray the white vinegar on the stain. Sprinkle the baking soda on top and lightly work in with fingers. Let sit for at least two hours. The longer the better. Shake off excess and launder as usual. Wouldn't hurt to pretreat stain with a liquid detergent.

Really? No joke? Because I've tried bleach, oxy-clean, stain sticks... gets the surface stuff out but always leaves a yellowish residue deep in the fabric. I hope it works! Thanks. I'll report back on my maiden run...
I have found that Clorox 2 Stain Remover works on stains — even old stains that have been set by running thru the dryer. Quite remarkable actually — not a bleach so you can use it on colored fabrics. Pour a little on stain, rub in with your finger and let sit for 5 minutes (don't allow to dry) then throw in with regular warm wash.
I've tried over the years the usual ideas: vinegar, baking soda, resolve, oxy-clean, stain sticks, etc — nothing works as good as this stuff. One small bottle will last you forever.

This works great on a lot of different stains..lightly spray the white vinegar on the stain. Sprinkle the baking soda on top and lightly work in with fingers. Let sit for at least two hours. The longer the better. Shake off excess and launder as usual. Wouldn't hurt to pretreat stain with a liquid detergent.
I have found that Clorox 2 Stain Remover works on stains — even old stains that have been set by running thru the dryer. Quite remarkable actually — not a bleach so you can use it on colored fabrics. Pour a little on stain, rub in with your finger and let sit for 5 minutes (don't allow to dry) then throw in with regular warm wash.
I've tried over the years the usual ideas: vinegar, baking soda, resolve, oxy-clean, stain sticks, etc — nothing works as good as this stuff. One small bottle will last you forever.
Thanks for the tips guys. I can't tell you how many shirts and shorts I've thrown out over the years because i can't get that pesky residual stain out. It always seems to stay stiff no matter how many times i wash it. I figure everyone knows exactly what it is, so might as well throw it out. Thanks again.

Saw Michelle the other night. Nice spot on the Baldwin/RVC boarder. Same old, same old. Only thing new is she had to appear, so she may not be appearing locally for a little while. No answer via text, or ads, for a day or 2 now... just keeping all concerned parties informed.

Met Michelle a few weeks ago. Fast replies to texts. Was confused at first thinking: "I have been here before... hmmm, maybe I saw her in the past". Then went to my phone and figured out it's the same apartment as Melanie. They look very similar too (spinners, Michelle is slightly taller). 80 for quickie. bbfs on the table (she asks if you want to use a cover).

Perfect little skinny body... those skinny legs and tiny ass was all I needed to see, wow. She is much skinnier in person! Not crazy about the location in Hemp. since I stick out like a sore thumb and I can't imagine how much traffic comes in and out with multiple women working out of same place. Also, saw two orange needle covers in the sink!

Complete time waster this one. Really wanted to feel that tight pussy as some have mentioned. I traveled from deep Suffolk to Merrick than to The Capri at garden city. She dosent even know what town she is in. Melanie,Michelle, Jade are trashbags. Orange caps= taking naps. its only a matter of time before one of the trio overdoses. Previous op mentions orange caps in the bathroom sink look above. Dont waste your time on theses streetwalker addicts. Very unreliable!

Saw an oldie but a goodie yesterday.
Michelle was a decent "go to" for me a little while back. She disappeared (thinking vacation or rehab, have no proof tho), then i saw her ad yesterday. When i started to discuss our old arrangement, she knew exactly who i was. Set up was a little flawed, but got to her eventually. She was in Merrick, as mentioned above. Looks like she lost weight, if you can imagine that. Skin looked in decent shape, not perfect, but not as bad as I've seen it in the past. Bbj was on point, she's been practicing! took me as deep as she could, lots of tongue action, head play, felt very good. Cover up, hit her from behind. She is still super TIGHT. said i was her first of the day, so extra tight, lol. Felt great even in the bag. She's a tiny thing, and even my tiny penis seemed like it was hurting her, which i don't like, so i slowed things down and went easy. It extended the session a bit longer than i like, but I'm not into hurting ppl. Eventually popped in the bag, and left. She's really a nice young woman, at least to me.
Sorry to @Big Daddy for your negative non experience with her. She mentioned she was waiting on someone coming from way out east, and that she was probably moving to the capri, if i wanted to see her again later in the evening. I saw no evidence of iv drug use, although when i washed up in the bathroom, there was a tiny amount of blood on a single piece of toilet paper, but no visible track marks, and i had her naked as a jaybird.
I would definitely repeat.
A side note, when i asked if she had rubbers, she looked surprised. I've never hit an advertiser (other than a couple select SA women) raw. Didn't ask, b/c i have no intention of doing so, but, anyone hit her raw? Must feel amazing, lol. Also, I haven't seen melanie, since her recent release b/c her pricing has become unreasonable, in my opinion, and she won't budge, or Jade b/c she seems to have fallen off the planet. Be safe out there fellas.

Well I am glad you got to see her and your experience was good. You always provide good intel. She did seem coherent through texts. I have no prerequisite knowledge to drug use to be clear. Just the company she keeps and op experiences posted here I went to see shay/sunny yesterday after getting stood up. My review never made it to print by the mods. This is why I don't share my positive experiences.

Complete time waster this one. Really wanted to feel that tight pussy as some have mentioned. I traveled from deep Suffolk to Merrick than to The Capri at garden city. She dosent even know what town she is in. Melanie,Michelle, Jade are trashbags. Orange caps= taking naps. its only a matter of time before one of the trio overdoses. Previous op mentions orange caps in the bathroom sink look above. Dont waste your time on theses streetwalker addicts. Very unreliable!
Just want to say thanks for your input. Although our experiences were different, all experiences, negative and positive, need to be posted. Gives potential clients the opportunity to decide for themselves, so, thank you.
Honest review, which i appreciate. Better luck with your next escapade, and please, keep the reviews coming.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I went to see shay/sunny yesterday after getting stood up. My review never made it to print by the mods. This is why I don't share my positive experiences.
Just a quick note. Your review of Shay/Sunny didn't make it because of all the extraneous bullshit you added about some unnamed ATF. I could have cleaned it up as I do sometimes and let it thru but the actual review itself wasn't all that informative.

As most guys will agree a bad review ( if honest) will be just as welcome, if not more so than a good one.

Just a quick note. Your review of Shay/Sunny didn't make it because of all the extraneous bullshit you added about some unnamed ATF. I could have cleaned it up as I do sometimes and let it thru but the actual review itself wasn't all that informative.

As most guys will agree a bad review ( if honest) will be just as welcome, if not more so than a good one.
A good review and I spend 150
A bad review and I save 150, and possibly a mugging or something like that too.
So absolutely a bad review is more welcome