Michelle 516-652-1811 (formerly 516-206-2558)

Was going to meet with her a day last week. Set up the meet thru text. Told me to text her wheni was pulling into to lot. Spot was in Hicksville off oyster bay rd. Got to the lot sat for a few min then texted her. Seen some dude come out of a room into a suburban then back to the room as if he forgot something then the girl came out as if they were arguing. Drove to another side of the lot and told her i was there, gave me the room # which was the same room the guy came out of so i asked Are you alone she said yes i said i just saw a dude come out of the room # you gave me she said its just a friend and that he left. I said no thanks and just blocked her # from my phone.

Im 95 percent sure it was her pissed off boyfriend. Def not le.. Not her pimp cause of the way he was dressed or car he had. If this isnt enough to warn someone lol then go for it lol.

Anyone have any luck with this one? Site i saw her on has reviews that aren't exactly stellar, but there's something about white trash that really gets my dander up. I've had 3 close encounters with her but none of the 3rd kind, if you know what i mean. I'll keep trying and post a review if it ever happens, till then, any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Texted today sunday
Wasted my time for half hour with one word answers
All I got is 120 for half but for all I know location is Mars

Saw her this morning in the levittown area.

70 bbj in car. NO CIM. Her strict rule, with me anyway, YMMV. She is 100% girl in pics. She has a driver, no exceptions made. Lazy bj. Not much change on method. Couldn't DT. Took forever which i don't like on a car date. Big mess afterwards. She was very friendly and on time.
Service: 4-5
Looks: 7, but i like WT.
Rates: 4
I'll repeat in a pinch but I'll be looking for others in the meantime...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

Since I’m in moderation you may not see this for several days hj
She quoted me 100 did she start there with you?
She said cim and spit, not the case?
She told me East meadow shopping center... same?
If I paid 100 and ended up in a puddle I would not be happy
Little help please??

Since I’m in moderation you may not see this for several days hj
She quoted me 100 did she start there with you?
She said cim and spit, not the case?
She told me East meadow shopping center... same?
If I paid 100 and ended up in a puddle I would not be happy
Little help please??
She gave the standard 80/150/225 bullshit and i said, nah, I'm looking for road head. She said 70 no CIM EVER. I honestly thought that was a b.s. thing, a lot of providers say that and when the time comes it just happens, but she was dead set on it. I have a roll of paper towels with me at all times but it was still a mess. This was near Tri-county flea market, so levittown i think, right?
Hope this helps. Like i said, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and try her again. Maybe she's better with CIM when she gets to know you. Reminder, she rolls with a companion. He didn't bother but knows what you're up to.

It's a shame, cause she gives head for a living, but HATES come. She's cute, cool ....smokes cigarettes like a chimney. She was reviewed here different phone number.

Anyone have any luck with this one? Site i saw her on has reviews that aren't exactly stellar, but there's something about white trash that really gets my dander up. I've had 3 close encounters with her but none of the 3rd kind, if you know what i mean. I'll keep trying and post a review if it ever happens, till then, any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
She has a thread also under 516-206-2558

Mr. Wiggley

Am in moderation so not sure anyone will see this.
Texted with her again and was told no cum anywhere. No mouth no pussy nothing!!!
Maybe she was needy the other night when she offered bbfs for 120.
Who knows.

Am in moderation so not sure anyone will see this.
Texted with her again and was told no cum anywhere. No mouth no pussy nothing!!!
Maybe she was needy the other night when she offered bbfs for 120.
Who knows.
I also had her agree to bbbj with swallow or bbfs with creampie for 50. I just wasn't that attracted to her pics.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Gave a warning on her other thread but nobody ever listens to gold lol.
I think people were listening which is why she had to change her number. The driver @iwantagoodhj247 saw was probably the same dude you saw leaving her room. Unfortunately that thread got sidetracked by the argument of whether or not we should have threads about scams.