Michelle 516-652-1811 (formerly 516-206-2558)

I also had her agree to bbbj with swallow or bbfs with creampie for 50. I just wasn't that attracted to her pics.
I don't care what she told you she would do, she said in person she is not swallowing anyone's load. She told me she won't even do that for her boyfriend. She also told me she doesn't smoke (she does heavily)....and admitted she said whatever she had to, to get me there. She is def a nice girl but I wouldn't trust a word she says.

But was she any good?
To answer your question with 1 word, No. I missed my shot with my ATF tonight so i sent the feelers out and she hit me back first. I had forgotten my original review or i may have waited a little longer before going with her. I said "lazy bj" in my original review, understatement of the night. Forgot how long it took last time. It's nice having my dick in a broads mouth for 20 minutes, don't get me wrong, but not in a parking lot off Hempstead tpke in east ghetto, no thanks. Zero suction, barely any head bobbing, lazy. Thought she'd be cool with cim on second meet, nope. Same huge mess. Only thing better was donation, 60. I'll not be repeating unless i am in dire straits. Dude in Tahoe parked across the lot and waited. I really don't think he's a threat.

Thanks for the in depth response. Honestly between his review and Sophia intel of her arrest I could give you the run down of her.

Also did any of your search this number? It leads to a males name for a ‘women run cleaning service’ based out of Merrick. My guess is her and her boyfriend are both heroin addicts, his car is on heavy watch from marked & unmarked cars given the info from Sophia on her recent arrest and I would not have this girl in my car or seen getting in or out of it on one of the biggest police strolls on the island. Between the hospital, jail and the new State police HQ in east meadow there are more marked and unmarked vechiles than ever. BE SMART!

Thanks for the in depth response. Honestly between his review and Sophia intel of her arrest I could give you the run down of her.

Also did any of your search this number? It leads to a males name for a ‘women run cleaning service’ based out of Merrick. My guess is her and her boyfriend are both heroin addicts, his car is on heavy watch from marked & unmarked cars given the info from Sophia on her recent arrest and I would not have this girl in my car or seen getting in or out of it on one of the biggest police strolls on the island. Between the hospital, jail and the new State police HQ in east meadow there are more marked and unmarked vechiles than ever. BE SMART!
I gotta admit, I've never gotten the spidey sense tingle with this girl. And I've been known to get it. More than anything, her services suck. Too bad my spidey sense doesn't tingle for THAT!

It’s against the rules & I’m not going to say how I got her real name or the ‘man in the Tahoe’ but one run through Webcrim database and they are HEAVILY on police radar. Given you said her services are trash why risk anyone caught up in their next tangle with the law?

It’s against the rules & I’m not going to say how I got her real name or the ‘man in the Tahoe’ but one run through Webcrim database and they are HEAVILY on police radar. Given you said her services are trash why risk anyone caught up in their next tangle with the law?
Like I said, I'm not planning on going back for thirds unless I'm in serious dire straights. That's why I'm here tho, to let ppl know her bj is weak at best. Her pussy might be tight as fuck and squeeze your load right out of you, but I'll never know. And the L.E. thing is speculation as well until i see the arrest report with my own eyes. How do i know you're not a jilted John out for revenge? I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying. But I'm not planning on using her mouth again. Keep on keeping on homes...

Tried to meet up with her once. Met at a convenient location for car date. I see the suburban. I pass them and notice a bumper sticker on the suburban that was the hotline for cop killers. Got freaked and thought was LE. NOT chancing that. Thanks, but no thanks. She said all the usual "that's my friend, not a cop, you're paranoid". Blocked and got the hell outta dodge

Tried to meet up with her once. Met at a convenient location for car date. I see the suburban. I pass them and notice a bumper sticker on the suburban that was the hotline for cop killers. Got freaked and thought was LE. NOT chancing that. Thanks, but no thanks. She said all the usual "that's my friend, not a cop, you're paranoid". Blocked and got the hell outta dodge
Both are definitely not LE.

Both are definitely not LE.
Oh yeah wayyyy on the other side of the law - based off their cases she is a typical user LI girl and him white trash boyfriend.

Also, much like Genius high road. I’m here to look out for myself and all of you, if anyone is going to hit the pages of Newsday I don’t want it being any of us. I consider this some dysfunctional brotherhood. Please take my word on the info I have, if I could post any of it here I would.

Saw Michelle recently at a chain hotel off the wantagh pkwy in hicksville. She's been advertising a 2 girl special which i inquired about, but as you all know, I'm as cheap as the day is long, so i declined. But i was able to negotiate a qv full for 70 with her solo so that was acceptable for me. It was a week night, after 2am, so provider pickings were slim. I've only had bj dates in the car with her to this point and i swore i wouldn't see her again after i had to jerk myself off after her last lazy bj, but figured I'd give full serv a try. She's tiny so I'm hoping she's tight. Got to the room, it's dark and candles are burning. Her female friend is sitting on the edge of one of the beds. She's cute, thick, Latina, Yolanda if i recall correctly, nice woman. I check the bathroom looking for her male driver, room is empty. Yolanda asks if i want her in the bathroom, i say, i don't mind spectators (secretly hoping she'll join in at no extra cost), she turns to watch the t.v..
Lackluster bj from Michelle as always. Enough to get me semi hard tho so i don the cover, bend her over the bed, she has such i tiny waste that when i grabbed her hips, my hands almost complete wrapped around her, and i start pounding doggie. She is TIGHT. I'm not a big guy, average at best, and this pussy was TIGHT. She took it deep too, started moaning and telling me to fuck her harder. I know it was an act, but it was hot. So i did. I fucked her as deep and hard as i could. Popped in the bag, and went to clean up. She's really a sweetheart, but the toll of the drugs are starting to show. The room was that dark so i couldn't see her face. Looked scratched and irritated. I asked her about it before i left and she said she was having a "reaction" to something she washed her face with. Uh huh.
Anyway, for full serv at that rate and her pussy is so tight, I'd definitely repeat. Definitely. Just waiting for the right incall opportunity again.
Be safe out there fellas.

She is in Merrick today at a motel I’ve been to many times. Seems safe and closer for the south shore guys
Hey! You been talking to my girl?! Lol... couple months ago, nobody wanted this broad out of fear of her driver or l.e. being involved somehow. I'm telling you, her bj is terrible, but her pussy was nice and tight. She told me where she was yesterday. I already had plans with someone tho, but i might be feeling the urge to sample that snappin gyro again tonight...

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Saw her again today. Different experience than the last time. Guess it all depends on what she's on and how high she is. Today she wouldn't shut up, so I'm guessing speed or meth. It wasn't coke talk, more speedy, talking about shit that wasn't making sense. Pussy was still tight tho, so... all good in my book.
So different but at least not bad as compared to before? As You’ve said the bbbj is meh but the hole is snug.
Worth the 100?
Any signs of her guy in the car?

Saw her again today. Different experience than the last time. Guess it all depends on what she's on and how high she is. Today she wouldn't shut up, so I'm guessing speed or meth. It wasn't coke talk, more speedy, talking about shit that wasn't making sense. Pussy was still tight tho, so... all good in my book.
Mod note: dude, you asked the same question three times and I deleted it three times.
Why you ask?
You have no fucking posts. You're not allowed to ask questions.
You obviously saw her so where is your review? Don't you want to share with us?
Here is what's up, write a full review and if I think it's good enough I'll post it and then I'll approve your question.
Deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
She must like me?

Read this thread, Googled the phone number, saw the pics and the ad, called and made a 9:30 PM appointment...

She is still at the Motel in Merrick, no sign of the Suburban. Called, got the room number, and knocked.
From inside, a voice called "5 minutes" I'm like "WTF?" (No way I am waiting in a parking lot, not even 1 min!)

Just as I was about to leave, the door opens, there are 2 girls in the room. Empty bathroom.

"Just give me 5 minutes" "Michelle" said (not her name).....and she disappeared into the bathroom.
The other girl (Yolanda?) must have felt guilty, because she asked me if I would like her to go down on me, while I was waiting? SURE! (GRIN) Her technique, her skills, were SUPERB! But I wanted a SPINNER.
(My tastes run towards Anorexic women)

FINALLY (10 minutes on the clock) "Michelle" came out of the bathroom, dressed in the black negligee that you might have seen in the ads. B-cup breasts, with nipples the size of a pencil eraser. A tiny ass (but an ass, nonetheless) I found her delicious. The earlier observation about the scar next to her mouth was accurate, and the story about "the wrong soap" was completely believable. I saw absolutely no evidence of intravenous drug use, although she is a bit old for Acne. She didn't have "diarrhea of the mouth" while I was there, but when someone exhibits that characteristic, it is more apt to indicate "Coke" or "Speed" than Heroin. Cocaine and Speed are both bad for your skin. My guess is that one sweats more, and pores clog?

She was warm, and cuddly, and it was good to just lay there. (The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!)

I asked her to go down on me, and she complied willingly. She took direction well, and was able to swallow the whole shaft. "Swallow" is perhaps the wrong word, because she definitely does NOT swallow! (She made that clear) IF YOU GO, BRING YOUR OWN RUBBERS! THE CHEAP ONES THAT SHE USES ARE TOO SMALL, AND TOO THICK! We switched to mish, but the thick rubber killed the sensation. At my request, she tore the rubber off, and let me finish in her mouth (I am NOT a big cummer.) She spit it into a towel. I didn't find her head to be "lazy" at all, but perhaps I like less head-bobbing and more tongue. No tongue ring here.

I was only supposed to be there a half-hour, but it was close to an hour when I left. BBBJ/CFS/BBBJCIM $120.
That would have been a bargain for ONE girl, considering how long I was there, but BOTH? WOW!
As far as technique goes, you really can't go wrong with either one!

I will absolutely repeat, Motels are SO much more laid back than cardates (even with the ambulance.)
I want to feel that tight pussy, with a thinner raincoat (I ALWAYS keep my meat wrapped for FS!)
I liked the location, convenient to Meadowbrook, and a 7-11 nearby! I felt completely safe.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Am guessing no “double header” this trip as you’ve mentioned in the past but a double of sorts in one trip.
Nice review. Another member might wish to take note.