MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

Suji 360 hr dfk bbbj cim

Suji wields my sword two handed.

Suji is tiny. About 4'10 with nice fake Cs and a nice meaty ass on her and she is in shape. Pretty face. Long hair. 28-32. I've been waiting for her to come to NYC. She is the definition of a spinner. Some english. We go to the shower and there is a lot of play here. Some DFK and p2p.

Went back to the room and she offers bbfs but can only cum outside so didn't ask anymore about it. DATY and she has a tiny pussy. Shaved. Small lips. She loves getting eaten out. And gives an extra little moan when I stuck my tongue all up there. I could do a blind taste test and pick out the korean pussy. They have that k-butter. Korean pussy will always be the best pussy. After she came put on the condom and she got on CG and yes she is super tight and telling me to be careful and etc. I think she is the one that said "scare". This was a little over a week ago. Some doggy style and i love that ass and seeing how tiny she is compared to me in the mirror.
This was the last girl that i had during this mini slump where i forgot how to come from FS. Anyway this was 3 days in the row of fucking girls and I just tired out or maybe my dick was wore out. Her pussy is great and she is a great fuck. But I faked an orgasm. LOL.

She says you didn't cum. LOL. So take the condom off and I am about 3/4 hard and she starts jerking me off. I get 100% hard and she jerks me off two handed.... I mean for like a good 5 minutes straight 2 hand jerking me off. I am watching this in the mirror and it is hot as fuck. The head of my dick is an inch over her top hand. So yeah, I cum in her mouth. Now, I don't know if she kept my cum in her mouth or spit it out and put mouth wash in it. But during the whole 5 mins of cleanup she has this in her mouth. She doesn't spit it out until the last shower. I think it was my cum....if it was that is hilarious. Just swallow it at that point, babe.

She has a great personality and it is pretty damn perfect. I do want to double with her and Eevee. That is a double worth doing.

two lips on mah dick

Eevee 340 hr dfk bbbj cfs

3rd time seeing Eevee. She is 5'4 has a pretty face, nice fake Cs, and a big meaty ass. She is in good shape. She is just fucking hot. We talked when I got there and stripped and showered. Her English is very good.

Last time I saw here I went DATY on her and she loved that. This time she started with a bbbj but she took 69 after like 1 minute...she wanted her pussy in my face. She just hopped right over without saying anything. I was like yum.

Then she put on the condom and got on cg. She has a tight pussy. Went to ds and here ass. I came close to finishing here. Went to mish and I was tearing up her pussy and she was calling me to cum cum. I got too hot in there and laid back and took off the condom. She did the two hand HJ on me and as I was about to cum and I told her to suck and she puts it into her mouth I cum and pull her head down...just a little, scouts honor. And she lightly slaps me on my gut. I laughed at her and was like, is that delicious girl? Do you know how much sperm banks pay for that? It ain't no 5 dollar shake, I tell you that.

Eevee is a beautiful girl and fun and just a little feisty.

She told me I need to come (cum?) more. I did not know if she meant cum more so I don't have as much (I did a day or two before) or come see her more. Either way she is right.

Bunny $360 + tips, Bbbj, P2P, rimming, DATY/Dato, DFK, CIM, Msog,

MMs takes me to the room and Bunny was just what I had been waiting for for almost a year, I remember in October of last year I lost the opportunity to meet Bunny at EPM, but I always had her in my sights, this week the Twitter notification told me she was in NYC and I couldn't miss this opportunity,this beautiful little doll that comes to my chest jumps to give me DFK without saying a single word I toke her in my arms and I start to tell her how beautiful she is and she says 오빠 멋있는 we get undressed and I ask for the shower, I flew from Queens to see you I told her, she asks me if I want TS and I said what the hell why not!

I always ask for a quick standing shower to enjoy more in the room but she has such beautiful tits and a body, she is like a miniature scale model (Subjective comment), she lacks a little ass, but it compensates for the proportion of her body and said this if you see her sideways her ass looks very nice ejjejejeje, while we get to the TS she doesn't stop saying how good I look and asks how much exercise I do we find something in common because we both like to go to the gym, I know it’s part or her routine, I can't get out my hands of her body and DFK, in the TS she thoroughly washes my whole body and the back, I'm not a fan of rimming but what the hell, she starts sliding with her small body all over my back and legs whispering in my ear dirty words licking every part of me, Until she got my ass with which she played for a while, then she asks me to turn around and see that little woman sliding her body over mine has me crazy, she tells me thank you for accepting the TS, she say she loves to play there.
she takes my cock with her small hands and puts it in her mouth and starts bbbj, sensual tries DT without teeth, I fucked her face a for a while, but I saw a little tears and I stopped and left her at her pace. but I can't blame her, she take my face for more DFK, and she puts my cock between her tits and keeps sucking my head until CIM, I told her, that was just what I needed to relax from the stress of the week.
We go back to the room and she asks if I want a massage to recover, suddenly I drop the towel and she says curse no massage, I sit on the edge of the bed for more bbbj, looks like she enjoys it, I take her again and I put her on the bed I want to try that pussy, she is very ticklish, I start DFK and kissed her neck and her ears and she twists from the tickles, I keep going down and I have to play with her beautiful tits looks like natural, in those times you never know, but they feel great, and she likes to suck them and play with her nipples, I touch her pussy she is very wet I wanna try DATY/DATO She moans a lot, and she asking for more and more, I clearly managed to understand things like, honey don't stop, baby that's how I like it, don't stop, don't stop ahhhhh, and she shaking on the bed reaches orgasm or act very well, she didn't allow FIV, I also played with her feet, they are small but very pretty, and she seemed to enjoy that I kissed them and played with them, I ask for the cover and we go to mish non stop from DFK and talk dirty, then we turn, she stays on me and little by little she was penetrating alone I was just ecstatic seeing that beautiful little doll on me Asian cowgirl for a while, then she turns and keeps riding me, I sit down and grab her tits and more DFK, then we turn to lazy doggy on the side, then doggy, and that view of her ass was good.

I have realized Asian women they are a work of art no matter how big their ass is, I think I'm just rambling, more DATY/DATO then she lets herself fall face down. She's clearly exhausted and so am I, but again I fuck her in this position. I took her hands and pull backwards and hit her hard and she doesn't stop screaming and moan until I take off the cover second pop on her back and collapsed, she hug me and kiss me for about 5 minutes.

Let's go for a quick shower to clean ourselves, back to the room she helps me get dressed while we follow DFK, she takes the envelope of the donation I had left in the table, she doesn't count it and I took out my wallet and added a few more bills for her excellent service, she is definitely a bunny full of sexual energy, exchange some songs apparently we have similar musical tastes, last kiss and I must go out to the real world.

As always photos are a representation, not as young as it looks like in the images I think it is between 30-35 I would say that her face is better represented in the last photo in which she is lying looking at her phone, she has a cute face, very soft skin she is service-oriented, she will make you happy.
I’m gonna get again this bunny energizer

Suji 360 hr

Suji is pretty petite, which I like. Her stats seem fairly accurate, 4'10", manmade C's and a decent butt. She's pretty but appears older than her pictures. I would guess late 20's to early 30's.

We hit the TS and spent a decent amount time here. She begins some LFK then motions me to lay face down. She gives a very good and thorough cleaning and then a sublime rimming. I flip over and she BBBJ with BLS. I thoroughly enjoy her BBBJ with just the right amount of suction. She brings me close to the edge and stops right before i could. She helps me up and I’m seated at the edge of the table and I DFK her passionately, then she bends over to BBBJ me again. It was fantastic, and felt very GFE.
Back in the room, there was some more BBBJ which lasted pretty long but I didn't complain. We're halfway through the hour and she brings me close to the edge again and asks me if I was ready. Covered up and we went into CG then rotated to mish and DS. Back to mish I finished in the bag.
With some time left she massages my legs which was pretty decent.
She had a great attitude the entire time. I would repeat.

Jessie. 360 plus 60

Memorial Day weekend…on to the Metrogirls site to discover a new girl Jessie. Nice body. Attractive. Her likeness is photoshop but fair representation, her face is more round.

What caught my eye was that big nipple, hard eraser nipple sticking out in the first picture. Took a look at the third picture and I could see them big round aureolas with big big erasers…both of them…my biggest yet…loved them. …MSOG are on the menu, just bring them.

I immediately placed my bet …called it in. Thought to myself if fake, but nah! they nipples turn out are big as depicted, dark brown, stand up hard but much much better in the flesh … an acquired taste, a fetish of mine...came back the next day for seconds...

Made my way to the station, on time…Jae walked me to her entrance…door slides open to reveal a classic Korean doll in the flesh. Smiles and shows off… warm good vibes. Huge eraser NIPPLES begging for attention.

…embrace and LFK fades to Deep French Kiss… warm…wet…slow… DFK lingers there.

Skip the table shower took a quick one …next time will take round one while nuru right in the the shower.

Her face does not match exactly as usual and with very few exceptions, but, is a very good representation … no matter here… since I could not take my eyes off her breasts and those rich big brown erasers.

Her breasts DD advertised as natural, they felt natural and they felt great. MM but excellent job. Hard to notice and why bother since hey felt natural.

I’m not one for services, I like to take them and have my way with them. Do not give a rats ass except to take them my way and I do. But do Ask and you shall get kind of girl she is.

Service oriented and built to please.

So…

Sat at the edge of the bed, standing in front of me, her nipples at mouth level…sucked them till I had my fill…then on her knees for choice mix of shallow and DT BBBJ ... had to stop. ! .. she will make you blow...excellent blow job.

Ask her to lay face down with her nice plump ass pointing North…a really nice ass…and then I ate her…sadly no bush…neat shaved pussy…Fresh and clean…I could eat her all day…her reflection in the mirror watching me eat her all up is priceless. She also loves to watch herself…

Got her hit and heavy, reaches out to stroke my cock…she wants it…then she starts pushing back with that ass I know is time to bring her home…

Turn her over spread eagle and I give her more DATY .. a frontal licking …attempt at FIV was politely denied and so I prepared my own cover … ( DUREX XXL highly recommended…beats the hell out of Okamoto death grip )…lubed myself and little by little, she does not block or pull back begin to drill her “… oppa! oppa! Oh my GOD she whispers…”

In sync and in missionary for a long time…asked her for BBBJ, she is perfect on transition and gets me rock hard…ask her to fuck me and she goes CG grinding …gets hot … sits on my cock and grinds …pulls her hair up and watches herself in the mirror while at the sight of those puppies swaying wild I caress and grab and squeeze them breasts and nipples and she goes O…ver the edge collapses on my chest.

I turn her over to missionary and teased her till she starts pushing back…she wants it all in and with every inch “… her expressions, her eyes begging please…I pushed slowly and went all in…her primal scream reaction resonating in the room…

This girl knows how to please …loved the dick, all in.. wraps herself around you…legs and arms in a tight tangle deadly embrace you don’t want to escape from. Together we would grind till the end…

I unleashed a long soft pounding, a soft premeditated comfortable fuck…oppa ! arches her back grab my ass…come with me she screams and moans…makes eye contact and that takes me over the edge…I erupt………….

Quick shower to end the movie, totally unscripted. …soap each other up, feel each other, DFK, DATY,BBBJ… towel dry and back for a Geisha style ending …

Saw Jun my ex in the kitchen …my honey if you are reading this …your ex wants you back ! Gave me a peck and we laughed.

I’m glad I came. There will be others but I will soon return to her.

On my permanent rotation for the duration of her tour at Metro...
360 plus 60 tip.

...across the street at Shinjuku's a bowl of Ramen awaits...

Recommended, as always check the site, if you go... go with/trust your instincts and make your good decision your own. Hasn’t failed me.

Tinker
360/hr BBJ, DATY, CFS

First off, the photos are her just touched up of course with lots of make up. I’d put Tinker probably at 5ft flat without the heels on. Very cute face with natural C cups and a little booty. She doesn’t speak much English but finds a way to get her message across. At first she was very reserved barely talking and using one word responses, but as time went on that changed.

For some reason she had a super small room in the corner - I dont know if there’s any meaning to this because it seemed like there was a free room next door which was more spacious. Whatever the case is we undress and head to the shower and it was very basic because this is what I requested. I really wanted to get back to the room to get this started and just wanted to get washed up. We head back to the room and she starts with a cat bath that lead to a sensual bbj with a ton of saliva and BLS, but no DT. After a few minutes I was dying to return the favor and DATY so I sat up and starting rubbing her kitty… she was wet and ready so I laid her down and began eating my dinner. She was a pretty kitty with no fuzz, but the only thing that I did notice was razor bumps which wasn’t a huge turnoff but it wasn’t sexy either.

On comes the rubber and we start with mish. Legs don’t go all the way back and at first she kinda pushed me back a bit so I couldn’t go all the way in (average sized Jr), but we got into it and she started ti let loose after a few minutes. We went through sideways mish, standing mish, and back to mish before I popped one in the rubber. I really wanted to let loose all over her pretty little face but i felt her tightening up and her facial expressions led me to believe that we were going to cum at the same time so I took one for the team. Turns out I was right because we spoke about it after. Even with the language barrier we were able to have a really fun convo about food, movies, and Korea. She showed me some photos, we laughed a ton, and listened to music while I got prepped for round two. Speaking of round two, I dont know if this was just a YMMV but she asked if I wanted to shower which led me to believe that she wasn’t offering round two. I mentioned to her “1 more time” and she gave off a smile that wasn’t too convincing. I asked if she was ok and to let me know if i made her uncomfortable which led to her not wanting a round two. She told me using translate that she wasn’t uncomfortable but that she was tired because she “orgasmed too many times in the first round”. I dont know if it’s true or not all I know is that I wanted the second round.

This time around we spent the last 15 minutes in mish. It was a very slow, deep stroking and sensual fuck. The best part about this time was that Tinker began fucking me back and it was epic! She was thrusting herself towards me and did not stop until she had a shaking orgasm with me still inside of her. I sped up and pounded her for the last 2 minutes until i once again, busted in the rubber. She cleaned me up and we walked over to the shower for clean up. Quick clean up and on the way out of the shower we ran into another lady and her monger which I laughed about but Tinker seemed annoyed about haha. We hid in the bathroom for half a minute and back to the room. We chatted a bit while I got dressed and out to the front door we went. Mmssn that walked me out was different from the one who walked me in, but this mmsan had some big ol’ titties and her nips were poking out of her gown.. definitely a milf in her 40s. Thanked them both and I was ghost.

Overall it was great service on behalf of Tinker. One thing to mention was that there was no LFK nor DFK - Tinker didn’t initiate it but I myself never attempted to initiate either. Tbh i dont care much for LFK or DFK at these places but I figured i’d mention it for whoever reads this.

The location itself is really nice inside and very clean. Mmsan was very welcoming and mentioned that I could get a lineup as long as they weren’t busy(which they were when I arrived for my session that day). I am already planning my return and will plan it earlier in the day at a better shot of getting a lineup so I can see Kori and Kira in person.

Face 7.5/10
C Cups 10/10
Booty 7/10
Bbj 7.5/10
Cfs 8/10
Attitude 10/10 (once she opens up)
Repeat : YES

Cherry DD 360 bbfs 100 dfk bbbj Maybe 5'4? Fake DDs

She just left but was booked solid for a short visit so she will be back.

Cherry is a hot barbie doll hot korean woman...she is man made. Fake huge ass, work done on face, tight body, the best fakes tits ever made...Amazing.

Never knew about bbfs with her until this time. I just say 100 and yes. She strips me down, DFK, sloppy bbbj. This girl should have an OnlyFans. For real. And she should film me banging her on it. She puts in work. An absolute pleaser and as dirty as they come. 69 and still a nice shaved pussy on her.

She got on CG and oh that nice warm pussy. Doggy style was good and was maybe going to nut here. Got too deep on her and she slowly falls forward. Mish for the finish in the muff. Shower on the way out.

Oh, forgot to mention this, but she is right to action. In the room we do mouth wash then straight her sucking my dick after I sucked on her tits. I knew she did this from last time so I made sure to hit the bathroom first and make sure I was in shape. Has good english.

Eevee

This is the 4th girl I’ve tried at MGNY and wow she did not disappoint. Recognized the name from reviews somewhere and when I saw her available 8/15, I jumped at the chance.

Sounds like she’s planning to be in NYC for the next year so I’m hoping to make her a normal in my rotation.

Jae led me to Eevee’s room and she’s strikingly beautiful with a cute little bra and panties that looked like something Maryann from Gilligan’s Island might have worn.

Couple quick kisses then strip for the shower. I just choose standing shower so we can get back to the room.

Before we start up she’s asking if any other providers gave me BBFS before. I said yes but I don’t like to pay for it. She said they give it free? I said sometimes, but usually $200. She goes $200?!? It’s $300.

DATY to start - I love the view from down there. Something so beautiful about the girls as they look at you while you are tongue deep in their pussy.

I crawl up her body kissing and licking nipples and her neck and some DFK. I’m pondering penetration but she says flip over I was to suck your cock. She gave a great BBBJ before she got a condom on me and did CG leaning forward with her body on mine. She leaned back up and rocked back and forward with great hip action. Then she wanted mish.

Then we moved to the end of bed her kneeling and me standing for doggy. But the bed frame there is awkward or she was too far forward and I was hitting my legs more than anything. Pulled the cover and layed back down for another BBBJ. This time roll over on top of her and start licking those nipples again and gently tapping the tip of my cock all around her pussy. There’s something so satisfying about building to this point where penetration is inevitable when you want to go in bareback. Then she says do you want the condom or the extra. I teased it in a little at a time while I decided. The further in it went the better it felt. Then it was pure bliss. After about 5 minutes of fucking perfection I said ok I guess I’ll take the condom. She laughed. And then we proceeded with BBFS and got as sweaty as I’ve ever been during sex.

From mish we moved to doggy this time her on all fours and me kneeling on the bed also. By the time we were done sweat was puddling on her back. Her pussy is incredible and really special during doggy. Every stroke is amazing. I’m not sure if this place has a/c or what but I was drained from this session. We went for a much needed shower and I marveled at the beauty and body of this girl.

Damage $360 + $200 discount for BBFS
Recommend Yes
Repeat Yes

Kimmy 360hr +40 tip CFS, BBBJ DFK DG, MISH

Jae greets me as always and as always I confess she is the only girl for me, arm in arm she leads me to Kimmy’s door… stunning Korean Queen in person…beautiful smile … bright eyed, about 5’6”…ample breasts that look and feel natural and full derrière you can hold on for dear life in case of ejaculation…I write this with a sense of urgency to get it out, she is just too good to be missed… (she is leaving tomorrow end of day)

She takes the lead, her DFK is the best on Earth1 …fully clothed we grope each other there … standing up, back against the wall, DFK for more than 10 minutes … she is just simply a fantastic kisser...

I retake the lead … peel her like a California grape and begin to tease her inch by inch … kiss by kiss… taste her every inch..I know I have a good 59 mins ahead and I’m gonna take my time and overdose my six senses till I had my fill.

...on her back..I eat her pussy like she has never known before … her reflection in the mirror...I’m now known as her honey…I tease her time and again her temperature rising as she is about to come…but I deny her, I want her to come with the huge boner first…

ask her to turn around lift her ass up high and eat her ass and her pussy and bite her cheeks and I repeat and repeat … middle finger finds her GSPOT, fireworks ! and there ain’t pretending …this is it…

...but before I do ...on her side with full view of the mirror a very sultry BBBJ… superb...excellent skills …gently attempt at full nine yards deep, does not resist but as a gentlemen should, be respectful and accept her boundaries...

No lube required… her paradise is a well hot as hell..but be gentle at first…we had sex until she begged me to cum ………. Several times … selfishly I kept it from her till with no time left I gave in and gave her everything she was wishing for …

from the moment you arrive till the moment you leave she will give you her full attention...hang your clothes, lather up...kiss you goodbye as she walks you to the door .. a California dream in New York...

She is leaving …tomorrow night… her last day in NYC … Jae promised MG is already on the case…

Not to be missed...

Cherry DD 360 bbfs 100 dfk bbbj Maybe 5'4? Fake DDs

She just left but was booked solid for a short visit so she will be back.

Cherry is a hot barbie doll hot korean woman...she is man made. Fake huge ass, work done on face, tight body, the best fakes tits ever made...Amazing.

Never knew about bbfs with her until this time. I just say 100 and yes. She strips me down, DFK, sloppy bbbj. This girl should have an OnlyFans. For real. And she should film me banging her on it. She puts in work. An absolute pleaser and as dirty as they come. 69 and still a nice shaved pussy on her.

She got on CG and oh that nice warm pussy. Doggy style was good and was maybe going to nut here. Got too deep on her and she slowly falls forward. Mish for the finish in the muff. Shower on the way out.

Oh, forgot to mention this, but she is right to action. In the room we do mouth wash then straight her sucking my dick after I sucked on her tits. I knew she did this from last time so I made sure to hit the bathroom first and make sure I was in shape. Has good english.
Wow. I had been seeing Cherry for years and never knew bbfs was on the menu. Is this a new offering?

Poppy 360 hr dfk bbbj bbfs 100

Poppy is hot and on the younger side for koreans. Around 30. 5'4-5'5. Very attentitive and friendly and charming. Not much as far as english goes. This girl should be popular.

Took a shower and sucked on those MM C titties and grabbed onto her nice ass. Nice body on her. Skinny.

DFK and asked for bbfs. She a good bbbj and BLS. She was all up under that sack. Got her to 69. Her pussy is shaved. She did eventually stop it and I asked for condom....just kidding...there was no condom. It was a nice pussy but she did prelube. She did reach for it a few times throughout but I was like, no babe you don't need that.

She has some real good CG. Almost good enough to nut. The doggy to lazy doggy and finished there kissing the side of her face and I was just banging her little box.

No time to talk but a shower and she dressed me and sent me out.

Wow. I had been seeing Cherry for years and never knew bbfs was on the menu. Is this a new offering?
I didn't know the last time she was at MG before this but found out after. so I was all about getting it this last time. But is has been on for a while. I remember hearing about her way back at AL when she didn't DFK or didn't do it that much.

She never brought it up. I just asked.

Kori and Poppy and Eevee all do bbfscip. Tinker does bbfs cum outside. Koreans in general I just ask now. A lot do it.

Cream 360 dfk bbbj

good body with a nice face
Messed up bottom teeth

walked in undressed stared light dfk than walked to the table shower cream started to lather me up paid attention to my boys and started to clean my up than transition to p2p and bbbj preview walked back to the room dfk started then cream paid attention to my boys finished in her mouth 2 round started to doggy mish and finished in the bag clean up showered again and left

pussy is shaved. She did eventually stop it and Kori and Poppy and Eevee all do bbfscip. Tinker does bbfs cum outside. Koreans in general I just ask now. A lot do it.
thay settles that. I will never go there again. Spreading disease for a little extra scratch. No thanks

Poppy is hot and on the younger side for koreans. Around 30. 5'4-5'5. Very attentitive and friendly and charming. Not much as far as english goes. This girl should be popular.

Took a shower and sucked on those MM C titties and grabbed onto her nice ass. Nice body on her. Skinny.

DFK and asked for bbfs. She a good bbbj and BLS. She was all up under that sack. Got her to 69. Her pussy is shaved. She did eventually stop it and Kori and Poppy and Eevee all do bbfscip. Tinker does bbfs cum outside. Koreans in general I just ask now. A lot do it.[/QUOTE]

thay settles that. I will never go there again. Spreading disease for a little extra scratch. No thanks

DFK and asked for bbfs. She a good bbbj and BLS. She was all up under that sack. Got her to 69. Her pussy is shaved. She did eventually stop it and Kori and Poppy and Eevee all do bbfscip. Tinker does bbfs cum outside. Koreans in general I just ask now. A lot do it.
Um 1) you have no evidence they are spreading disease 2) use a condom if you want 3) don't see hookers

Um 1) you have no evidence they are spreading disease 2) use a condom if you want 3) don't see hookers
100% agree. If a monger decides to go bbfs thats his own decision and clearly there are risks associated. Additionally, you can take precaution and take Prep and/or use a condom if you want. From my experience at this location, Ive never had any problem regarding catching something, so to insinuate it might be happening is definitely not appropriate.

On a better note, Ive seen Kori twice here and she is a gem. So tiny, (barely 5 foot) and cute as hell. Pussy perfectly smooth and can take it like a champ. Also ok with BBFSCIP (ymmv). Loves to laugh and chill afterwards with no awkward pressure. If you like a tiny girl to manhandle, shes the one.

damage 360+200

Mira 360 hr dfk bbbj bbfs 100

I am genius hear me roar...whoa, I am not a lion or a 3rd wave feminist.... I am genius hear me tap my #2 pencil on my notepad....hear it? Nah, kidding, you can't hear that shit on a message board. What the hell is up with you? Huh? Answer me! I am listening...oh wait, I can't hear you. Sorry.

So anyways, I says to Mira I says, hey, I want some bbfs for 100 but if I get it you can't use lube or i am going to have to fuck you really long and hard because of no texture. She agreed. I negotiated no lube...why did I never think of this? Oh and she didn't use any lube.

Now I think ok the fucking will not be so long.....well, no, she got fucked long and hard and some people may say I kind of lied about that earlier but it was not intentional...I was lead on by the treachery of my D. Damnit, I should not pound a coffee before bragging about my exploits.

Mira has a cute face, a very nice body, maybe natural Cs or close but very nice and a very nice and grabbable spankable ass. If the pics are her they are pretty shopped. But she is hot and I was groping up a storm like I was some sort of hollywood producer.
Took a shower in the film development shower room. A little BBBJ in there. A little head pushing. You know. Good stuff. Fun stuff.

In the room some DFK and some titty sucking...we were all born to titty suck naw mean? And oh some 69 and licking that korean pussy reminds my of the last time I was eating that delicious pie from the land of MASH. She can suck cock good.

Oh there is nothing like my cock rubbing free inside a korean pussy. So good. In CG it is looking like ok maybe another position or two. Well, doggy I went hard and fast at it and damn close, then lazy dog.... then mish... then I pounded my water bottle and crushed the plastic to show lifting all those weights is paying off, and went back to lazy and spanking that ass oh and the nut busted out which made me yell out....oh yeah. I tried to pull out but she reached around (not that type of reacharound) and kept me in. All those little mes swimming in there...just trying to go home, you know?

Laying around after she sucked my nipple and said No milk? And I was like you got my man milk all up in your guts girl. See you on the Maury Povich show in 9 months....Spoiler alert: it might be mine.

Elena 360/hr lfk bbbj bbfscop 100 (cip not offered)

Her pics on the website are real. I'd say real is thiner than pics while MM boobs are same. MMS took me to her room and she welcomed me. I asked her TS. I expected B2B slide but she just washed me and TS was done.

Back to the room and she started the session. Kissing everywhere but she does not like DFK, I felt. Only LFK. Though she washed my a**, no rimming was given. I'm not rimming lover and it was fine with me. Her kitty was so wet that no lube was needed and pretty tight. Starting CG, I enjoyed her boobs and tight kitty. Then, changed to mish position. I like her tightness and exploded within 5-10 min.

She went to somewhere, maybe shower to wash kitty, and came back. Some guys do not like this but I was ok. She offered back massage. I love massage. She used massage oil and technique was so so. (not professional but I don't expect pro level massage as my purpose is different.)

She started the second session with CG. She took two styles of CG and I enjoyed. The, change to mish. It tool a little bit longer but I could finish. Time control was done well. lol We had 5 min for shower.

MGNYC has legendary girls now and I will try them next time.

Tinker - $360/hr + $40 tip

First time at this establishment. The screening was easy and took about 15 minutes. I booked Elena (to take one for the team, and see if she at least somewhat resembles the fake photos), but when I got there, the MMS said Elena wouldn't be available for a little while, and she offered me Tinker. I don't like having my appointment switched, but decided just roll with it, especially because Tinker was attractive.

Her photos on the site are heavily retouched, but there is some resemblance. I found her cute and her tits are way way better than the photos. Like way better. Her tits are big/beautiful and was a pleasure to play with.

Got in the room, and she started undressing immediately with no playing around beforehand. I undressed by myself also, and we jumped into a quick shower. Some rubbing against each other, but was somewhat stand-offish. No DFK/LFK. Just lips. That's fine. I have had sessions where there wasn't an immediate click, and it got better as time went on. Also, I'm not expecting top-notch service like with some providers as the default. In fact, I started treating a session like this as the default, and receiving great service as an exception.

Returned to the room, and received a pretty short BBBJ. It was so short that I asked her for some more, and she gave me another short one. Decided not to push for it, and went for cover. Started with a CG for like 5 minutes, then flipped her over, and I got on top. Started pumping away, and I dunno, we somehow clicked suddenly, and we both came together within 2-3 minutes. It always surprises me when I cum quickly. But her moans started getting sexier and sexier the harder I went, and the next thing I know, I exploded. She said she wasn't expecting to cum either, and it just surprised both of us because we weren't clicking much before that. [NOTE: I will be discussing this part more at the end]

And the intermission between my first pop and the second pop is usually where a lot of connection is made. Shared some photos with her and chatted about some adventures in my life. We became way more intimate with each other after that. The second half was a lot more passionate. She gave me a harder and deeper BBBJ. Rode me harder. But damn it, I just didn't have a second pop in me. She really truly tried hard to get me to pop again, and I really appreciated that.

This was a nice fun GFE session.
Recommended.

---

As for the establishment, it's clean and has a nice ambience to it with dark mood lighting. It seemed pretty big, or at least bigger than some other establishments I've been to. Each room had its own mini fridge and towel warmer which is nice too.

Definitely will return there.

---

Now, I said I'll return back to that part.

i felt her tightening up and her facial expressions led me to believe that we were going to cum at the same time so I took one for the team. Turns out I was right because we spoke about it after.
You and I basically had the exact same experience.

What may have happened:
1) She genuinely enjoyed her time with each of us.
2) She is one of the greatest fakers ever

I'm inclinded to say it's #1 bc I've definitely seen/heard fake ones, and this didn't feel like it. It is possible that she fooled both of us, and she has a schtik she plays out every time, but man, really, she would have to be one of the greatest fakers. She didnt give off that kind of a vibe. But, whatever. I enjoyed my time, and sounds like you did too.