MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

Anyone else getting a lot of trouble trying to verify and get screened? Whoever is in charge of the texts is literally emotionless or "dead" ignoring every message or with very short answers not helpful at all. So I agree with the last comment, very lame from who is in charge. I've never had this much trouble just to get screened. Which sucks because I really wanted to see Nael.

pokler

Power Bottom
Anyone else getting a lot of trouble trying to verify and get screened? Whoever is in charge of the texts is literally emotionless or "dead" ignoring every message or with very short answers not helpful at all. So I agree with the last comment, very lame from who is in charge. I've never had this much trouble just to get screened. Which sucks because I really wanted to see Nael.
She responded to my very first text and booked me. But then again you are not Pokler.

Last night I set up an appointment with Kimberly to see June this morning. She told me they were closed on Sunday because of a hot water issue (there was none) and I should call back in the evening to confirm.
Did so and she said the water was back on, all set for Monday!
Kim also said she was just filling in and the usual girl would be back on the phone on Monday.
I msg’d her again last night at 11:30pm and got no response. In fact, as of this moment it says delivered, not “read”. I wrote again a few times this morning with the same result. Called at my appointment time, no answer. Wrung the buzzer, no response.
I think Kimberly took the phone home with her by accident.
If anyone gets in touch with them please report, I was really looking forward to June spraying the place down.

Eevee. Late review, been busy

Saw Eevee back in late November. Request Nael first but was informed she wasn't working so I went with Eevee. Got to the location MMS showed me to her room where she was waiting She is the girl in the pictures, almost spitting image to my surprise since there typically some filtering.

She gave me a hug and a kiss. We did some LFK, asked if I wanted a TS to which I always say yes. Went to the TS, cleaned me up. Preview BBJ, dried off and went back to the room.

Back in the room for the main event. we started off with some more LFK, layed on the bed and she gave a body massage. I would say her breast are natural B's or very well made. Flipped over, she did some foreplay with my nipples. Began traveling south for the BBJ. Paid good attention to boys below too. I started some finger play and promptly moved her in for some 69. Tasted delicious, after she O'd I told her I wanted to fuck.

Eevee went straight to Mish and could easily tell she was eagerly waiting for some sick. Seemed like BBFS may have been an option till I mentioned the cover cause BBFS isn't for me. Got junior wrapped and went for some penetration. Pounded away for a solid 15mins, wanted to admire her view from doggy I flipped her over and I've never seen a girl arch her back quickly. She def has an amazing petite hour glass shape and it took doggy for me to fully realize. Pounded for a handful of mins before I couldn't hold it anymore and popped in the bag.

Would def recommend When or if she returns. Just the $ was higher then the standards which was $350/hour.

pokler

Power Bottom
Eevee. Late review, been busy

Saw Eevee back in late November. Request Nael first but was informed she wasn't working so I went with Eevee. Got to the location MMS showed me to her room where she was waiting She is the girl in the pictures, almost spitting image to my surprise since there typically some filtering.

She gave me a hug and a kiss. We did some LFK, asked if I wanted a TS to which I always say yes. Went to the TS, cleaned me up. Preview BBJ, dried off and went back to the room.

Back in the room for the main event. we started off with some more LFK, layed on the bed and she gave a body massage. I would say her breast are natural B's or very well made. Flipped over, she did some foreplay with my nipples. Began traveling south for the BBJ. Paid good attention to boys below too. I started some finger play and promptly moved her in for some 69. Tasted delicious, after she O'd I told her I wanted to fuck.

Eevee went straight to Mish and could easily tell she was eagerly waiting for some sick. Seemed like BBFS may have been an option till I mentioned the cover cause BBFS isn't for me. Got junior wrapped and went for some penetration. Pounded away for a solid 15mins, wanted to admire her view from doggy I flipped her over and I've never seen a girl arch her back quickly. She def has an amazing petite hour glass shape and it took doggy for me to fully realize. Pounded for a handful of mins before I couldn't hold it anymore and popped in the bag.

Would def recommend When or if she returns. Just the $ was higher then the standards which was $350/hour.
Eevee gave the best ass fingering of my life ..

Bella $450/hr bbbj dfk pse

First time visiting this place since they re-opened. New location, new girls, new MMS, new phone, but same website and name so the Ship of Theseus sails on. Saw Bella. Pics are all fake, but she's good. Huge natural tits similar to the ones in the (fake) pink bikini photo. Her best asset for sure. Cute face. Speaks essentially 0 English, even by spa girl standards, so you'll need to know Korean or use translator to communicate beyond the very basics. Looks maybe 30, give or take.

MMS says she's new to the business but the girl clearly loves to fuck and is super horny. Went through a variety of positions before finishing hard in missionary. Laid insider her making out for a while like young lovers before getting up and cleaning off. Afterwards I was content to just cuddle for a little while (I'm usually a 1 pop guy), but she apparently wasn't through with me and wanted more :) She moved my hand down to start rubbing her, then fingering her hard with the other hand squeezing her big naturals as we made out, and before you know it we're going at it again. What a trooper. Only negative is she has an extra ~10lbs of belly fat. Not too much, but if she lost that she'd be an all-star; still a good time and recommended regardless though.

Bella $450/hr bbbj dfk pse

First time visiting this place since they re-opened. New location, new girls, new MMS, new phone, but same website and name so the Ship of Theseus sails on. Saw Bella. Pics are all fake, but she's good. Huge natural tits similar to the ones in the (fake) pink bikini photo. Her best asset for sure. Cute face. Speaks essentially 0 English, even by spa girl standards, so you'll need to know Korean or use translator to communicate beyond the very basics. Looks maybe 30, give or take.

MMS says she's new to the business but the girl clearly loves to fuck and is super horny. Went through a variety of positions before finishing hard in missionary. Laid insider her making out for a while like young lovers before getting up and cleaning off. Afterwards I was content to just cuddle for a little while (I'm usually a 1 pop guy), but she apparently wasn't through with me and wanted more :) She moved my hand down to start rubbing her, then fingering her hard with the other hand squeezing her big naturals as we made out, and before you know it we're going at it again. What a trooper. Only negative is she has an extra ~10lbs of belly fat. Not too much, but if she lost that she'd be an all-star; still a good time and recommended regardless though.
$450? Was that for BFS? Or some other extra?

Mikki 350/hr+tip ts, bbbj, dfk, mid 20's

First time to visit MG. MMS said they moved to new location. It looks something like Kill Bill as door of each room has Japanese style sliding door. I like it. The room has mini-bar but only water and soda.

Mikki is what you see in their website but face line is a little bit filtered. Body and MM boobs are exactly same as the pics. She took my cloth off and went to TS room. She has good skill of TS that I recommend. She used boobs to massage my body and son. Preview bbbj was also good.

Back to the room, she started standard sexy touch massage and bbbj. Now, it's time to fs. PSE option (100) is available if you want. Started CG and I found she can control kitty pressure. Not only the entrance but all hole. It was the best I've ever experienced. I asked her how to practice but she might not understand as her English was limited. Changed position to mish and I asked her to tighten, and I popped. She cleaned up me and did some back massage.

I was ready for round 2. Usually, 2nd pop takes time but her tightness control kitty made me cum in 10 min. It was very interesting experience. I would repeat.

Mikki $350/HR

I actually had a very different experience than roadrunner. First, I’ve been trying to get in contact with Mamasan for months. I texted from a different number and finally got a text back. Booked for Mikki for an hour.

Mikki’s photos are heavily edited from the website. She looks like she’s 19 from the photos but is actually around early to mid 30’s. Doesn’t look that much better than the women in front of Macy’s in flushing. Manmade tits and little butt. No DFK whatsoever. I tried to kiss her with tongue but only got a closed lips response. BBBJ had some teeth and wasn’t passionate. She got tired after 5 minutes and wanted to put the rubber immediately. I asked if she could go on top which she complied. However, she got really tired early and wanted to be at the bottom. Kitty is roomier than what I’m used to but good enough to pop. After the first pop, she didn’t even go out to wash her mouth but instead stayed in the room to drink water. She cleaned me off with a hot towel and gave me a 5-10 minute massage.

Massage was just simple press and go down a couple inches then press again. No real massage and no teasing to get the second round started. When she asked if she wanted to do another round, I said sure but you gotta help me out.

Started off with a lackluster BJ but that wasn’t doing it. I asked for rim but she could only do it for 1.5-2 minutes max and she was just licking with the tip of her tongue. After her “rim” I asked for HJ. Big plus is that she let me take photos and videos of her hands doing her work. However, like any other thing she’s done, she got tired quickly. I basically finished myself off for the most part.

After the session and got my clothes on, I texted mamasan and asked if I could see the lineup to see if that could change my mind and maybe come back the following week to try another girl again. She said I could book another session with Chloe in an hour. I spoke to her in person and told her I just want to meet then. She said everyone is very busy right now but I could just book with another girl later in the day. As I was walking out of the door through the hallway, one girl passed by so I asked mms if I could just see her. It was June. Beautiful but doesn’t look younger than 35. She kinda looks like Emily from DDY but much thinner.

For $350, I expected more. I expected young, fit, and nonstop one hour experience. I expected to at least be shown a line up after my session to convince me to come back. For a premium price, I expected at least DFK and A+ rimming, not these cheap canal st experience. For those who can’t get a text back, you’re not missing out. Save your money and go to either DDY or NYAWS where you will be treated like a king from the moment you enter the door. There’s a reason why this place hasn’t gotten a review since January.

Mina
The pictures are not her and are not similar to what she looks like so it will take a little bit of imagination trying to picture her.
She's about 5'1" with a cute face when looking straight at her but less cute from other angles. She looks at most late 20's/early 30's to give a range. She's not thick but she has some curves and nothing sagging. She has natural C's and an okay butt. She kinda has a squarish face with softer features.
She is Chinese with not that good English. She is also not the most feminine provider.
I get to the spot and see her wearing a two-piece that looked good on her. I prefer skinnier but I went with it. She is very service-oriented. She'll help you with taking off your clothes gently and putting your towel on you properly.
At the table shower, it wasn't bad but it also wasn't a memorable experience. Regular wash with nuru, cat bath, and preview BBBJ.
We get back to the room and after we dry off, we start making out. She did get more aggressive as the session went along. We moved to the bed making out some more and then she had me lay down to give me some more BBBJ. After a few minutes of that, she had me get up while she laid down pulling me close to her and started aggressively making out with me as my penis started getting closer to her pussy. She asked me, 'Condom?' but I ignored what she was saying and gradually advanced further but willing to stop if she stopped me. She didn't stop me so I entered her bare. We just stuck to missionary and as I said I was going to cum she kind of had a shocked face as if I came in her already so I popped out and cam as she jerked me off on her belly.
We cleaned ourselves up and shared on orange while we took a break. She then had me lay down again while she sucked me off for round two. Then she got on me in cowgirl again but despite her effort, I was just too tired for a second one. Anyways, we cleaned up and I was on my merry way. I wouldn't repeat because of her body type and level of femininity were not my style. Price was $350.

I txted today and no response at all. I have been to PE many times so idk if new screening required any they re just ignoring all new contacts.
The screening process now is that you have to email/ text your driver license and work I’d. In the event you don’t have work id they will ask for your LinkedIn profile.

I told them that I have no problem sharing my id in person but never will I send anyone it over email/ text nor will I give my LinkedIn profile. Once they have your profile and see all your connections could mean big trouble.

I actually wanted to see Yuri and told them that I saw June in the past at AL. I name some of the places and providers but they stick to there screening so I told them not a problem, I can wait for Yuri to go to another place to see her because when the girls aren’t making money they will leave for more busy places.

Eevee

350/hr DFK, BBBJ, CFS (BBFS is not offered)

After I read some reviews, I decided to see her. Their location is convenient for me and rooms are very nice. Eevee gave me a hug and dfk when I opened the door and took me to TS. She has very good TS skills and I enjoyed her tits on all of my body. She tried to finger my ass but I am not a big fan of it. Maybe, pokler lovers her fingering skill. haha

Back to room and started hot time. She kissed everywhere, even my foot fingers. She asked me if I like rimming but, again, I am not a big fan of rimming. She did it just a little bit and went to other parts. Her BBBJ skill is also quite high level and it made me want to fuck. She covered me and started CG. Her CG was something like that of latinos' as she moved fast. I like it! Then, she asked K9 but I chose mish for finish round one.

She brought me water and gave some massage till my boy recovered. I think she has some massage experience as she knew some typical techniques. The second round was also starting with CG then mish. I tried to come but couldn't. So asked her high speed HJ. lol

Saw June and she lives up to the monsoon name. Easy set up. June is nice milfy and definitely sexy. Squirting is frequent and good volume. She loves you slapping and palming it when she cums. Opted for nuru good bj rimming multiple positions told her I can't bust twice but she insisted and hj on her knees onto her chin and tits. Back to the room strong massage and started round 2 w bj hj combo but couldn't get it off back to the shower she worked her magic and got me off and cleaned me up. 400 total.