MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

Tinker - $360/hr + $40 tip

First time at this establishment. The screening was easy and took about 15 minutes. I booked Elena (to take one for the team, and see if she at least somewhat resembles the fake photos), but when I got there, the MMS said Elena wouldn't be available for a little while, and she offered me Tinker. I don't like having my appointment switched, but decided just roll with it, especially because Tinker was attractive.

Her photos on the site are heavily retouched, but there is some resemblance. I found her cute and her tits are way way better than the photos. Like way better. Her tits are big/beautiful and was a pleasure to play with.

Got in the room, and she started undressing immediately with no playing around beforehand. I undressed by myself also, and we jumped into a quick shower. Some rubbing against each other, but was somewhat stand-offish. No DFK/LFK. Just lips. That's fine. I have had sessions where there wasn't an immediate click, and it got better as time went on. Also, I'm not expecting top-notch service like with some providers as the default. In fact, I started treating a session like this as the default, and receiving great service as an exception.

Returned to the room, and received a pretty short BBBJ. It was so short that I asked her for some more, and she gave me another short one. Decided not to push for it, and went for cover. Started with a CG for like 5 minutes, then flipped her over, and I got on top. Started pumping away, and I dunno, we somehow clicked suddenly, and we both came together within 2-3 minutes. It always surprises me when I cum quickly. But her moans started getting sexier and sexier the harder I went, and the next thing I know, I exploded. She said she wasn't expecting to cum either, and it just surprised both of us because we weren't clicking much before that. [NOTE: I will be discussing this part more at the end]

And the intermission between my first pop and the second pop is usually where a lot of connection is made. Shared some photos with her and chatted about some adventures in my life. We became way more intimate with each other after that. The second half was a lot more passionate. She gave me a harder and deeper BBBJ. Rode me harder. But damn it, I just didn't have a second pop in me. She really truly tried hard to get me to pop again, and I really appreciated that.

This was a nice fun GFE session.
Recommended.

---

As for the establishment, it's clean and has a nice ambience to it with dark mood lighting. It seemed pretty big, or at least bigger than some other establishments I've been to. Each room had its own mini fridge and towel warmer which is nice too.

Definitely will return there.

---

Now, I said I'll return back to that part.

You and I basically had the exact same experience.

What may have happened:
1) She genuinely enjoyed her time with each of us.
2) She is one of the greatest fakers ever

I'm inclinded to say it's #1 bc I've definitely seen/heard fake ones, and this didn't feel like it. It is possible that she fooled both of us, and she has a schtik she plays out every time, but man, really, she would have to be one of the greatest fakers. She didnt give off that kind of a vibe. But, whatever. I enjoyed my time, and sounds like you did too.

Nice review, and i’m glad you both warmed up to each other. She’s a sweet girl.

I agree with you that she does not give off that type of vibe. In this world you never know though.

End of the day you had a good time and that’s really all that matters.

This is a dated review. I only remembered because I tried calling about Cherry and was told no availability.

Dana

Pretty girl chose her because of the big bust size and it did not disappoint. Lfk and dfk in the room. Got undressed and went to the shower. It was a quiet day because I got a half hr plus session in the shower. I told her I liked nuru and she delivered. Body slides turned into bj. Then rubber goes on and she rode me and then into doggy. We went into mish and I tried to slow it down with no luck. Took rubber off and unloaded in her mouth which she spat out. Went back to the room for some light massage but couldn't get back up for round 2. It was fine but I also had June and Yuri before so she was not that level but I would try again. 360.

Elena 360 hr + 100 bbfs, standing shower, dfk, bbbj, 69, doggie bbfs, face fuck cim

Pics are suggestive. She's hot for Korean girl next door, young and fit, enhanced tits that are not quite clown boobs, a couple of tats, overall quite attractive. I used my 10 Korean phrases on her and we got along fine, friendly business like. Quick shower back to room, down to business. Nice sensual bbbj, at some point I had her turn for 69. Light fiv, some pull away, I didn't push the issue. Indicated I wanted doggy, some conversation about covers, agreed no cip, enjoyed my time back there, eventually turned her around for a bit of face fuck cim. She's not pro dt, but she let me go past her obvious comfort level to finish, so she's a champion in my book. Segue to high level amature massage and lying around chatting.

Seems like she intends to stay for a while, and I intend to repeat. I like this agency, they are responsive about which girls do what, and are clear about schedule conflicts, avoid double booking and similar bullshit.

Last visit I scheduled with Elena and instead when I arrived they gave me Tinker and said Elena isn’t feeling well. Didn’t enjoy that bait and switch.
No. We do not bait and switch anybody. If the girl tells us she isn't feeling well, we tell you, and we do our best to make an alternative arrangement. We're sorry that you didn't get to see Elena, but the girl calls the shots on what she can and can't do.

billyS

Reign of Terror
No. We do not bait and switch anybody. If the girl tells us she isn't feeling well, we tell you, and we do our best to make an alternative arrangement. We're sorry that you didn't get to see Elena, but the girl calls the shots on what she can and can't do.
@MetroGirlsNY ,
You have to realize that @oldguynewhobby is a shill for one of your competitors. So of course he is going to find fault and write a bad review of yours.

@MetroGirlsNY ,
You have to realize that @oldguynewhobby is a shill for one of your competitors. So of course he is going to find fault and write a bad review of yours.
Yes, he's about as subtle as a toothache. That's exactly why we replied to set the record straight. His responding to your warnings about his shilling for others by throwing unspecified digs at us to vary his posts wasn't nice.

Jane 360hr dfk bbbj bbfs 100

Just a quickie...well, the sex wasn't but I guess this review is. Jane is pretty and on the younger side of k girl around 30 and she has a nice body with I'd say natural Cs and a nice ass. She has some good english....good enough. She is very playful with showing you her body and bending over and stuff if you play around with her.

She has a good bbbj and her pussy is shaved and I went to 69 and stuck my tongue in there and got some oxygen deprevation. No lube club and her pussy felt great....good texture. A long bout of CG and then some mish with her legs up and it was an easy nut that was always going to come out. I don't think she is here much longer.
You are going to go in there, get a hot k girl, play around a bit, get some good sex, maybe make some babies but Maury Povich ain't got shit on me. Fun girl.

PS looking back, i think i wanted to look at her face and kiss her a lot while fucking so no doggy.... I am a romantic...

Wine
280/Hh

I reached out and asked if i could take a look at Elena and Wine before making a decision, mmsan said sure. I unfortunately got caught in some train traffic and made it to the spot about an hour late. Mmsn was understandably pissed when she saw me and took me to a room where I met Wine. I really wanted to also check out Elena but she was busy at that time. Handed over the 280 for the half and began to undress.

Wine is very pretty in my opinion. Petite and skinny, about 5’5”-5’6”, large Bcups/low Ccups, shaved, not much ass but thats not a problem. She mentioned to me that her English isn’t great and that today is her first day doing this. English was good enough for basic convo.

Standing shower as i only had the Hh. Uneventful with some convo the entire time. Back to the room and she lays down before i do… spreading her legs and just looking at me. Wow I was rock hard already. I kisss her all over, very responsive to nipple play, and made my down for some DATY. Dined for about 10 min and then came up to slide in. She led me to believe that she would have been ok with no rubber when i did some P2p and she didnt make a move for the rubber or anything. But i thought it’d be grime so i unpacked the rubber, slipped it on and began a very sensual mish session. Mish led to standing mish and this is where i finished.

Wine is obviously very new to this profession and doesn’t have her routine set. It seems that she is more responsive to the sensual actions rather than rough pounding. That might change of course but if you decide to check her out might get more out of the session with the sensual stuff.. for now. She is a sweet girl with a great attitude, and once i get Elena out of my system i’ll definitely repeat with Wine.

Overall - 8/10
Face - 8/10
Body - 7.5/10 (petite and skinny)
Attitude - 10/10
Cfs - 7.5/10

Elena - $360/hr + $40 tip

This is a dated review and it was about a month ago. Like someone said, the pics are suggestive. Mid 20s? Attractive. Everything was good, but somewhat unremarkable. It was a good session and we both had a good time. She also gave a good massage. Heh, this was the first decent massage I've gotten at these "massage parlors". I probably wouldn't repeat, but I certainly did not have a bad time, and you will have a good time.

June - $360/hr + $60 tip

This was last week. Lol, holy fuck. What a session. We click right away, and we are all over each other before we get to the showers. She says "I'm going to have fun with you". Oh boy, I didn't fully understand what she meant at the time. We take a quick shower, back to the room, she gives me a good BBBJ, but it's obvious she wants to fuck, so we go ahead with it. And within like 30 seconds, the rain begins. She rubs my dick on her clit and she squirts and squirts. We start fucking like crazy, and this is the hardest I've ever pumped, maybe in my entire life. But, she asked to be fucked hard, so I had to do my best to oblige. I tell her afterwards that I got a great workout session in. Also, she was nonstop squirting throughout. I lost how many times she said "hold on", took my dick out to rub it on her clit, and squirted on me. It was hot. She is definitely my type.

Oh also, she's a MILF, and I find her super duper attractive. Will absolutely definitely repeat.

Elena - $360/hr + $40 tip

This is a dated review and it was about a month ago. Like someone said, the pics are suggestive. Mid 20s? Attractive. Everything was good, but somewhat unremarkable. It was a good session and we both had a good time. She also gave a good massage. Heh, this was the first decent massage I've gotten at these "massage parlors". I probably wouldn't repeat, but I certainly did not have a bad time, and you will have a good time.

June - $360/hr + $60 tip

This was last week. Lol, holy fuck. What a session. We click right away, and we are all over each other before we get to the showers. She says "I'm going to have fun with you". Oh boy, I didn't fully understand what she meant at the time. We take a quick shower, back to the room, she gives me a good BBBJ, but it's obvious she wants to fuck, so we go ahead with it. And within like 30 seconds, the rain begins. She rubs my dick on her clit and she squirts and squirts. We start fucking like crazy, and this is the hardest I've ever pumped, maybe in my entire life. But, she asked to be fucked hard, so I had to do my best to oblige. I tell her afterwards that I got a great workout session in. Also, she was nonstop squirting throughout. I lost how many times she said "hold on", took my dick out to rub it on her clit, and squirted on me. It was hot. She is definitely my type.

Oh also, she's a MILF, and I find her super duper attractive. Will absolutely definitely repeat.
That’s June! Definitely older - she’s been at this quite a while. More of a gusher than squirter but she can be fun. Glad you got to experience her!

June - $360 1h

Wanted to try June as she seemed interesting due to hearing about her water park experience. Reviews were accurate. Went through the necessary steps with the agency & booked her. She’s a good looking milf with really nice mm top. Hard to tell it’s mm and seems she used a good Korean Dr probably. Cute in the face and really soft smooth skin. From the minute I saw her she started aggressive DFK/BB/DATY and boom. Squirt in my face. Fiv and more strong gushing. We take it to the shower and a lot of DFK and BBJ. She’s good on that end. FIV friendly. We go back to the room and I’m enjoying her top and pinching her nips and daty as she jerks on her back like a fish out of water squirts. She gets so wet though that I lost feeling at some point. We did many positions with a lots of DFK that she initiates and a lot of water works. Before the session she covered the bed with towels and the were soaked by the time I left. She’s nice woman and gets into it. If it was cheaper and closer probably see her once more.

Lady Ari
360/hr
Bbj, daty, dfk, cfs

Just finished up my awesome session with Ari a few hours ago. I am the worst when it comes to choosing who i’m going to spend my session with, so i usually request to see a lineup or in this case the two girls that caught my eye : Lady Ari and Mira. On my way there I decide to take Ari over Mira which worked out because Mira was busy by the time i arrived. First impression was WOW this girl is pretty. The last 3 photos are 100% her but touched up because they are professional photos after all. She stands at 5’7” with A cups and a slight booty. She is slim and absolutely all natural.

We talk while i get undressed and she tells me a bit about her situation. Today was her first day working but she arrived yesterday. She is still getting settled in to the setup at this spot, but she mentioned that she hopes enough customers book her so she can stay longer. This is her first time in NY at 23 years old. She is half Korean and half Japanese and also lives in the states somewhere. Speaks English really well and is easy going.

Shower was uneventful but no complaints. When we get back into the room she starts off with DFK and i know she was going to try and make her way down with the cat bath until it became a bbj, but I was hungry and was in the mood to dine. So i got on top of her and kissed my way down between her legs. Gorgeous lips on a tiny little vag. I took my time and got her into it little by little until she quivered and came. She tells me its her turn and kisses me all over before diving throat first into an awesome bbj. Tons of saliva and handy work along with some DT action. 5 minutes or so of this and i couldn’t stop myself from wanting to pound this pretty little thing.

Rubber comes on with some light lube and we start off with some CG. She’s bouncing up and down having the time of her life haha as am i. A few minutes later i bring her to the end of the bed to start in mish. Let me tell you… this young chick loves to get fucked. She was wrapping her legs around me, grabbing whatever towel or blanket she had near her, moaning, DFKing. I mean an absolute machine. We go through multiple variations of standing mish followed by some awesome doggy with her face buried in the bed. I picked her head up by her hair and made her look at herself in the mirror while i was smacking her ass and pounding her from behind. I tried to play with her bootyhole but she quickly removed my finger haha.

We would take quick 60 second breaks throughout because it seemed like she needed them at times, but every time i’d ask she would tell me she wants to keep going. I’m here to please so I keep pounding her out in sideways mish while rubbing her bean as she continues to cum nonstop. Maaaan this chicks moaning is delicious. I didn’t end up finishing because time ran out and I desperately needed a shower after that intense workout. We chatted some more in the shower and I was on my way out.

Overall It was an awesome time with a pretty and young Korean chick. I may repeat at some point next week, but that all depends on when Elena comes back (mmsan mentioned second week of Feb. not too long ago). Lady Ari mentioned that she isn’t quite sure how long she is staying and that it all depends on how work goes. I was her second customer but i’m sure that number will go way up bu the end of the week. I would recommend her 100%.

Overall : 9/10
Attitude : 9/10
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (personal preference)
Bbj : 7.5/10
Cfs : 10/10

Repeat : No Question

Lady Ari 360 hr dfk bbbj bbbfs (140 max yada yada yada) 5'7

She has just a touch of blond left in her hair. The pic with her in jeans in color and her butt at the camera is her.....minimal touchup if any. She is slender and yes finally a k girl with small tits... full a cups that are like buds or mounds.. regular areola with tiny nipples. Fantastic tits. No fat. Nice shaped ass and hip...it is nice but not big and not flat but like an 80s swimsuit model before dudes gave a shit about huge asses. Long hair.

I am a GND guy and she is beautiful IMO. I would see her every week. Great english with a slight LA accent. Super friendly. It seemed like she actually liked me.....act or not it is nice and convincing. She is perfect. I'd have to say my favorite k girl which is saying something.

Some DFK in the shower. She claims she is 23 and I would not argue...i was thinking 25-27 but it is her makeup that makes her look older and she said that was on purpose because guys said she looked way younger....I told her do you know guys? we love that shit. She does not need a lick of makeup.

Pulled her to me and sucked those little titties. Heaven. She has a really good bbbj where she closes her eyes and looks like she was in love with my cock which well lets be honest she should be in love with it. Then she would look up for some eye contact and go back down. About halfway in. Asked for 69 and she said yes no fingers. Shave and tiny pussy....I mean tiny. She does the sexy whimper a lot and held on until she came.

Took my dick and stuck in her bare the way things were meant to be and damn that is a great tight warm pussy on her. She is very narrow so she was on her feet a lot even when I pulled her forward but she was mainly a pounding ACG.

Then doggy and she tells me she likes doggy...ok. She gripped up a few times here and damn I wanted to finish here. Mish with her knees up but angle didn't work for me. Went to standing mish with her legs up and busted that nut in her.... her alarm was going off as I was building up but not a word about it.

Showered and talked for a bit. I was there a bit extra. Told me she is half japanese half korean and that she was 23.

I wish she was permanent up here. She is a unicorn.

I am a GND guy and she is beautiful IMO.

I wish she was permanent up here. She is a unicorn.
360 bbbj 69 lfk jacked myself off

I will confirm the factual commentary from previous post, but this was a pretty lackluster encounter. Was kept waiting 15 min from having arranged night before. She's definitely GND hot and some of the pics are her. I got a little more than lfk, I hoped she would warm up after the shower and mouthwash, but not really. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's me. She did some serviceable bbbj, I converted to daty, then 69. I wanted to finish here, but all of a sudden it's I don't do come in mouth. Well that sucks, I had to get back to work.

She is young and GND hot though, so if that's your thing maybe give her a spin and get it out of your system. And her English is good if you're looking to spend some cash for post coital conversation.

360 bbbj 69 lfk jacked myself off

I will confirm the factual commentary from previous post, but this was a pretty lackluster encounter. Was kept waiting 15 min from having arranged night before. She's definitely GND hot and some of the pics are her. I got a little more than lfk, I hoped she would warm up after the shower and mouthwash, but not really. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume it's me. She did some serviceable bbbj, I converted to daty, then 69. I wanted to finish here, but all of a sudden it's I don't do come in mouth. Well that sucks, I had to get back to work.

She is young and GND hot though, so if that's your thing maybe give her a spin and get it out of your system. And her English is good if you're looking to spend some cash for post coital conversation.
whoa whoa whoa, are you saying you didn't fuck her? Is this America? I thought this was america.