MetroGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 917-929-7722

Jane

Was feeling the itch today and I just had to pull the trigger.

Messaged MMS that I wanted to see Jane and she said come come Jane is available and on my way I go.

Upon arrival MMS thought I was Korean. Guess I can pull it off. But let’s get to the main point. MMS led me to Jane’s room to wait. Then Jane came in the room with a nice red dress and said Hi baby. She didn’t look like her pictures but she was pretty and beautiful in her own way. Which I didn’t mind at all.

After the greeting we went to shower and I was TS and I laid on my front as she gave me a massage on my back which surprisingly was pretty good. Then I flipped to my back and she was washing junior and she started to make out with me using her tongue twisting and turning my mouth and I had to do the same and grabbed her face to mine as we were having a make out session.

Back to her room we continued to make out and she told me to get on the bed and started to suck on junior and licking my shaft. I told her my balls need some attention too and she giggled. She was sucking and licking my balls happily.

She then said it’s time to fuck I’m wet as she tried to get the cover I said I want it raw baby. She said oh my, okay and she got on top CG and was shivering when she put junior inside and said my junior was fat and she liked it. As she was riding I grabbed her ass and started moving. Then she was moaning loud and that made me want to move faster. Then I flipped over going into MISH, holy shit she was so tight and wet. After a few strokes I emptied everything inside of her. She was shock because she said it was a lot. As I took junior out I saw everything come out on the towel.

We then cuddled for a bit talking about Korea and we also tried to do round 2 with doggy. Holy shit she was still tight but I couldn’t finish because I had already emptied everythinground 1.

Damage: 360 hr + 100 CIP/bbfs + 40 tips = 500 total
Recommend: 10/10 even if the pictures don’t look like her. She was great fucking.
Repeat: 10/10 would repeat

Daphne $360/hr + $40 tip

Haven't been to MG in a while and my usual places weren't going to be able to satisfy a late night craving on short notice. After confirming that I had been there before, new girl Daphne lined up with my schedule so I went for it. (She's been at other NYC spots under the same name, but none that I'm verified at).

I'd guess she's late 20s/early 30s, but she definitely has a younger look to her, very cute for my tastes. About 5'3", hair halfway down her back, MM Cs and quite the nice ass. Not a spinner but not big, a relatively fit build actually. A small bush but well kept. Photos are touched up quite a bit on the face but I'd bet that's her body. Speaks some English, enough that we didn't need a translator for small talk but cutting it close.

I learned today that I really focus on three things for a great session, although usually 2/3 will do it for me:

1. Nice ass (big-for-an-Asian bubble butt types, for any race, tend to be my preference)
2. Young-ish look (by which I mean late 20s, too young throws me off, even though I'm a younger monger)
3. Some sense of sensuality (at least fake like this isn't just a paid transaction)

When I say that Daphne checked all three, I mean that I was quite tired and she woke me up. Quite a warm embrace to get started, LFK into DFK before we even stripped.

To the shower, pretty uneventful and quick (as I usually experience at MG), but jumped into it when we got back into the room.

On the bed, face up, and she cuddles me, more LFK to DFK (still some of the classic AMP tongue-in-mouth but there was some pasión to it), kisses my neck (almost threw me back to high school) and tongues my nipples with some actual effort, has me into a puddle before she kisses her way down slowly to a BBBJ. Solid 8.5/10 job here, not quite DT but pretty damn close, no teeth to be felt, and a LOT of variation in technique here made this very engaging. I couldn't help grabbing her ass at every chance and she knows it.

We kiss again and with her on top, some quick p2p before she just as quickly suits me up and slides me in CG. All I can say is she knows how to RIDE, and again the variations are where she shines. We switch between CG, ACG, RCG, Mish, from the side, and I have no complaints. I had a moment in CG where I was just staring at her with the room light behind her head like, "damn, you're beautiful," before I realize I said it out loud.

At some point she asks if I like doggy, says she loves it, and who am I to deny her. She makes good work of the mirror and I switch to standing doggy at some point (the low beds at MG are good for this IMO).

Also, her moans and her dirty talk (mostly just English curse words) somehow was very hot to me, particularly when she exclaimed "shiiiit" at some point.

Honestly the only reason I got this far without popping is because the room was a bit hot and I did release that morning, but I tried my all to explode in her and her begging me to cum (in a sexy way, not a rushing way) got me pretty close a few times.

She eventually HJs me while cuddling me to a very powerful finish (especially given that I had popped earlier), before she kisses and praises me on a job well done.

A quick rinse off, we kiss some more, we dress, pay (no discussion of money at any point, since I know y'all like that) and I'm out the door.

I definitely recommend, and I have to see her again on a day where I haven't popped in a while and before I'm exhausted from work, because I really enjoyed this session.

I’ve seen June five or six times and she has never offered PSE. The last time I was there I asked and she laughed and said, “No baby, you do that with those young girls.”

Too bad Yuri went back to Korea.
I hope Yuri gets tired of the fatherland and comes back for a couple months. Good Lord she was amazing

Lady Ari, 1hr $360 + $40

was really looking forward to her based on previous reviews. Arrived and MMS led me to her room where she was waiting for me. First thing to note is her stunning beauty - definitely like her pictures. Gorgeous face, slim body, nice B cups with dark nipples. Nice smile, good English, and casual conversation as we undress and get ready for shower. Standing shower was ok, cleaned me off with good rubbing of dick and balls. Back to the room where I finally got to start kissing her. Her kisses were mostly lips with very little tongue, neither offering hers nor accepting mine. As a big fan of DFK, this was the start of a lackluster session. She had me lie down and started light kissing all down my body before getting to BBBJ. Had her move up to sit on my face so I could get a taste of her. Nice tasting pussy and her Bs felt nice although her nipples remained flat. She then put on a cover and mounted for CG. Went at this for a bit before switching positions. Tried to get her nipples to emerge by licking, but no success. Attempted mish, but at this point wasn’t feeling the chemistry with her, so we laid together for a little and chatted before I was ready to leave. Ari is leaving in a few days to go back to Korea, but may be back in a few months. I probably won’t repeat since we didn’t really click, but based on other reviews she is probably worth others checking her out if she returns.

Lady Ari, 1hr $360 + $40

was really looking forward to her based on previous reviews. Arrived and MMS led me to her room where she was waiting for me. First thing to note is her stunning beauty - definitely like her pictures. Gorgeous face, slim body, nice B cups with dark nipples. Nice smile, good English, and casual conversation as we undress and get ready for shower. Standing shower was ok, cleaned me off with good rubbing of dick and balls. Back to the room where I finally got to start kissing her. Her kisses were mostly lips with very little tongue, neither offering hers nor accepting mine. As a big fan of DFK, this was the start of a lackluster session. She had me lie down and started light kissing all down my body before getting to BBBJ. Had her move up to sit on my face so I could get a taste of her. Nice tasting pussy and her Bs felt nice although her nipples remained flat. She then put on a cover and mounted for CG. Went at this for a bit before switching positions. Tried to get her nipples to emerge by licking, but no success. Attempted mish, but at this point wasn’t feeling the chemistry with her, so we laid together for a little and chatted before I was ready to leave. Ari is leaving in a few days to go back to Korea, but may be back in a few months. I probably won’t repeat since we didn’t really click, but based on other reviews she is probably worth others checking her out if she returns.

Just curious, did you notice a tattoo on her wrist? Trying to see if I got Ari, or if they pulled a bait and switch on me with Jane.

You would know if you saw her. She is like 5'6 and has A cups. No other girl like that there....trying to think if I ever saw an A cup there before.
So I would say she was closer to a B cup than an A cup. Not quite C cup on the description of Jane, but not quite A cup as I've heard of for Ari previously. So was looking to see if the tattoo on the wrist was also consistent. She told me it said "cherish."

But the 5'6/7 height matches from your description, I'm 6'0' and she definitely seemed closer to that than the 5'4 Jane they post on the website.

Went to see her a few days ago, I'll post my review later should everything seem to check out.

Lady Ari
360/HR + 40 TIP
BBJ, DATY, LFK/DFK, CFS

Same start as most places; sent a text to the number, a quick verification, and I was good to go.

Finally had a chance to try Ari after so much chasing. MMS kept saying "oh she's fully booked for 2 days" or "she's off today" and kept pushing Jane on me. Funny enough, I managed to book her "day off." In retrospect, I can understand why she was so hard to get because of popularity and that there were little options with only 4-5 workers, but some of this felt like I was getting the run around and started to turn me off from going. But pushed on nonetheless.

So I got the text for the approximate location for them to scope me out as usual, then they called to give me the location across the street. It's in midtown west, past a lot of the extravagant business high-rises, wedged in between some smaller business buildings. Ok in terms of being inconspicuous, but I still kept a hoodie on. Buzzed in and up the stairs to the 2nd floor, MMS opened the door to welcome me in and led me to the room to wait.

After a few minutes of waiting, in comes Ari, a 5'7, slim looking beauty with soft white skin wearing a short, skimpy and sparkling red one piece dress with pink heels. Definitely had a GND look with a small perfectly round face, full lips and just some slight eye shadow with her hair up in a bun, just a touch of blond left in it. Had to have been late 20s/early 30s, looking like a combination of the pics posted on the site (mix the face of the one with the white coat together with the one in the blue jeans, that's the most accurate in my opinion). She greeted me with a hug, a light kiss on the lips, and asked me what I wanted to do. Laid out everything, and with a nod and "ok", she immediately takes strips out of the red dress to reveal her lovely perky B cups. I begin to take off my clothes for the shower, and before my pants are halfway...she immediately grabs my cock, and starts stroking my cock while massaging my nipples (oh she knows what she's doing). She then gets on her knees, and gives me a quick BBJ just to tease...when she gets the towel on me, I can't help but be rock hard as she leads me down the hall.

Now the venue was nice, had some Japanese style rooms with sliding doors, kinda wanted to try those myself. And there are PLENTY of showers. I'm really impressed at how spacious this place seemed, almost felt like I was in a traditional spa. We get to the table shower, and start warming up with some conversation, talking about kdrama's, what we like about NYC, we even start chatting about our tattoos (she has a small one on her wrist that says "Cherish"). As we're finishing, I get up and grab a handful of ass and start making out, she starts giggling and grabbing my cock again with a handful of soap saying "let's go back to the room." Feeling the chemistry here.

So we finish cleaning, make our way back, and the action begins. Standing with our towels already on the floor, we start to DFK for a bit, then she moves to softly suck my nipples while stroking my cock. Making me so hot and horny, I pull her off, and pick her up, cradling her legs in my arms while she wraps her arms around me and passionately deep tongue each other's throats. I gently lay her down, move my mouth from her face slowly down her body to her legs for some DATY. I lightly lick her thighs, roll my tongue around the outside and inside of her lips, digging my tongue deep inside her. Her moans are making me work harder as I switch to massaging her clit with my tongue. I pull up, and we switch, giving me quite the satisfactory BBJ while again, she works her magic with my nipples. She almost made me finish early, lord knows she was definitely giving her A game trying to deepthroat it, I wasn't forcing her at all cause she could only get half in, but she was definitely eager to choke on it!

She pulls away, grabs the cover and puts it on, and starts to ride me CG. I keep my arms below her to support her entry since I'm pretty large and don't want to injure her. But slowly, she begins to move further towards my chest even more and rides me deeper without my support, I guess she's really getting into it! We switch around to mish and again, I'm careful, but she pulls me in deeper. We're so intensely into it, sweating, us cradling each other, her deep hot breaths in my ear in between the moans just get me there. Again, she maneuvers the magic with my nipples and I just can't take it and blow in the bag. I can feel her legs shake and convulse as we both come at the same time. She's definitely a trooper, as I think I lasted about 20 mins (it's longer with a cover), but she seemed to enjoy herself too! After a quick toweling off of the sweat, we both just lie there, her arm cradled in mine cuddling and embracing each other's warmth for a few mins. Had some nice pillow talk as well.

After about 5 mins, we then both get up, and head to the shower to quickly clean up, and back to the room to get dressed. We still couldn't help but make out with each other still in between the small talk. She then leads me back out the door, we exchange our goodbyes, and the MMS lets me out.

Overall, I would recommend, just wish they would have more girls so it's not so hard to book. I'll definitely give her a visit again when/if she returns.

Dia

She does not look like her pictures. But she was attractive none the less.

It was her first time in NYC, and I was her first customer here.

When I entered the room. It was all DFK with this girl. Tongue action immediately and we were making out. She said let’s shower and asked the for the donation. I asked for no condom and she was shocked because she never had a customer asked for CIP and she’s from LA btw. Guess I was her first for this.

We then headed to the showers after I gave her the donations. It was TS and it was good. She gave me a boob job and was DT junior for preview BBBJ.

After the shower we headed back to the room and we made out some more and she got on her knees as I sat on the bed and she was licking and sucking junior some more. Then she started to ride me on cowgirl and transitioned to MISH and from there to Doggy.

After a few stroke I CIP of her and it good. She had then given me a massage and after that we went to the showers and she gave me a goodbye DT bbbj.

Damage: 360/hr + 200 tips CIP ( since it was her first time )
Recommend: If you’re in to someone new 8/10
Repeat: 8/10 if I’m in the area and bored

Dia

She does not look like her pictures. But she was attractive none the less.

It was her first time in NYC, and I was her first customer here.

When I entered the room. It was all DFK with this girl. Tongue action immediately and we were making out. She said let’s shower and asked the for the donation. I asked for no condom and she was shocked because she never had a customer asked for CIP and she’s from LA btw. Guess I was her first for this.

We then headed to the showers after I gave her the donations. It was TS and it was good. She gave me a boob job and was DT junior for preview BBBJ.

After the shower we headed back to the room and we made out some more and she got on her knees as I sat on the bed and she was licking and sucking junior some more. Then she started to ride me on cowgirl and transitioned to MISH and from there to Doggy.

After a few stroke I CIP of her and it good. She had then given me a massage and after that we went to the showers and she gave me a goodbye DT bbbj.

Damage: 360/hr + 200 tips CIP ( since it was her first time )
Recommend: If you’re in to someone new 8/10
Repeat: 8/10 if I’m in the area and bored
I feel like she kinda took you for a ride because BBFSCIP is pretty run-of-the-mill in LA; lots of K-girls offer it. maybe she's not one of them, but the MMS there has always been upfront about who does & doesn't, and the standard tip at this place is $100.

Ji Hyo
$360 hr + $20 tip

Exploring my new playground in midtown... Today was actually my second time at MG.
First time was two weeks ago. I was looking for an encounter with Lady Ari, but she was not available when I arrived.
Plus, I was new to this shop and they didn't know me and I had to go through the vetting process, which I took for
granted at DDY and SL. They don't list the real address on any of the sites, so you'll have to go through the
process for the real location in midtown. To make a long story short, I ended up with a session with Tinker who is a
petite and I might add, stocky but cute girl. I left somewhat unfulfilled and didn't feel like writing a review at the time.

I made my appointment with Hi Hyo early in the morning with MMS for the evening and agreed on a mutually agreeable time.
Second time was a lot more smooth, logistically. I'll echo others' impression that this place resembles a hotel with lots of rooms
and long hallways with sliding doors. MMS has to yell across the hall to communicate with the girls. :)

MMS brings me to Ji Hyo's room which was one with a sliding door. It's a false door bc there's a hinged door behind it.
I couldn't have been more pleased to see Ji Hyo. She has a gorgeous face, slim body and large knockers for her body.
The pictures are not accurate, but she's nonetheless, very attractive and closely match the written description.
Her English is pretty decent and we communicated with ease. She's from S Korea like most of the girls there.
Quickly, we got undressed and toweled up. Ji Hyo led me to the shower room. Not thing exciting at first.
We toasted and she lathered me up and I did the same with her. We began with a LFK and we quickly got to
know each other so to speak. I was eager to get back to the room with her.

Back in the room, I laid back on the bed while Ji Hyo picked out some nice mellow music on her phone. Then she climb
on me with DFK and worked her way down... first teasing my nipples with her tongue and slowly working her way down to
junior. She licked my balls a bit on each side. Then onto BBBJ. She made a point of looking up at me which made me even
harder. I can feel my tip pulsing in her mouth.

At that point I was ready to eat her pussy and we switched positions. Starting with DFK, kissing around her ears and neck
I worked my way down quickly to get to between her legs. Ji Hyo's pussy is smoothly shaved and she has a gorgeous vagina
like a fresh clam. I loved it. Licked it from side to side and then up and down - synching to the beat of the music from her phone.
I was fantasizing to myself, she would be the perfect girlfriend. haha

I was ready to go in and asked for the cover.

First position: cg. I loved playing with her boobs and occasionally bopping up to lick her
nipples which are nice and pink and firm. We went at it for about 5min and I was ready for another position:
traditional mish, you know, making love. Oh yeah, it felt good. I wrapped an arm around her neck and bent down to
kiss her. We were dfk'ing most of the time while I pumped from below. She was really enjoying it. Once in a while
i bent my head down to kiss her nipples. We were making love for a good 20min. For some reason I had no problem
staying hard the entire time and not have the urge to cum. Might have been the caffeine. I had a shot of espresso before
leaving the office.

Watching the clock, I notice I was more than half way through our session. Switched to doggy. Ji Hyo's ass is just right for me.
not too big and not too skinny. I had a good grip on either side and pumped away and occasionally giving her an affection
slap on the left and then on the right. She was amused by it. I asked her to turn her head to her left so I can see her pretty
face. After about 5 or so minutes i motioned for her to sideways doggy while lying on our sides. I was bear hugging her while pumping...
This was where I had the best pov view of her slender body and from the mirror across the bed. She's very fit and has little
body fat. Apparently she does platies to stay fit.

3/4 way into our session, I realized I need to finish soon in mish position. When i pulled out i noticed stains on the cover.
She saw it too was really worried that I would be upset. She's like what do we do. She was more concerned about me. haha
I was like, you're a woman and this is normal. I asked her if it was she was ok and she nodded. So, asked for a new cover
and we resumed our love making session in mish. This time I came quickly, in about 5 min and we went for a shower to clean up.

This experience more than made up for my first experience at MG. Be sure to confirm the girl you want to see before you arrive.
Will def be back for Ji Hyo, hoping when she's not having her period. haha