Mature in Shirley Kat 631-394-8997

If you want a good gum job from a mid to late 20 something blonde, with a smokin body , for under $100 including sex , try to find Crystal in Westbury/Carle Place area I don't have a posting ad from her but she's often on CL I don't have her latest cell number either
I am so handicapped and challenged when it comes to using cs can someone that knows her latest working number (Crystal) please post it here thanks really appreciate. I will see her for sure!

Banacek:
I couldn't find the thread entitled "Closed AMPS Reopening." Anyway, you closed the 586 thread, but I was reporting a possible closing of 25 Broadway, which I noticed was closed on Saturday. It was also closed yesterday. A few years ago, the ladies took a two-week vacation. So I am not sure what the current scenario might be, but I will report back.

Banacek:
I couldn't find the thread entitled "Closed AMPS Reopening." Anyway, you closed the 586 thread, but I was reporting a possible closing of 25 Broadway, which I noticed was closed on Saturday. It was also closed yesterday. A few years ago, the ladies took a two-week vacation. So I am not sure what the current scenario might be, but I will report back.
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/closed-amps-reopening.52005/
You can repost your report in there and then I will delete the posts in here, since they don't belong here anyway.

Stay Away!

I just discovered UG today. I wish I had known about you and read the reviews.

TLDR; stay away from Kat, she is being watched.

I saw a post on BP and decided to stop by even though no pic was provided as I was in the area. She was pleasant on the phone but I was horrified at what can only be described as a dried leather meat sac that answered the door. I half expected to reach out with freddy claws and chase me down like a gazelle as I noped tf out of there... I didn't even go in the house.

A few blocks down the road I was pulled over by an unmarked and the police claimed I was buying drugs. I didn't give any info and told them that if they were watching me as close as they said they knew I knocked and left with nothing exchanging hands. I got the pat down and they looked through my truck without consent. I can't offer any more intel but stay away from her.

I hope my first post here keeps someone out of trouble.

Just want to clarify the reason why I said why in the hell would you want to see her is because read the comments in this thread. There is not one positive review. The reason for forums like this is to guide people towards those who give great service and turn them away from those who don't that's all. What I should have said was .......Did you read all the previous posts about Kat?

I wonder what happened to her.
I saw her once coming back from the beach. Nothing to look at but great enthusiastic blow with swallow. And easy back on the highway

I wonder what happened to her.
I saw her once coming back from the beach. Nothing to look at but great enthusiastic blow with swallow. And easy back on the highway
She got pinched a while ago with serious charges and a high bail.

I saw her face on Moble Patrol then went to Webcrims and saw her charges

She got pinched a while ago with serious charges and a high bail.

I saw her face on Moble Patrol then went to Webcrims and saw her charges
Was passing by her area the other day and thought about her, she is Easy-going inexpensive good time, anybody have any information on when she’ll be around again