Mature in Shirley Kat 631-394-8997

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
New to the hobby. Saw her post around 1:30 am back in May and decided to give her a try. She was very nice over the phone which continued when i arrived at her place. She did not look like she was 38 more like 48 but i still went for it since the drive took me a little over an hour. We did BBBJ which felt great then moved on to FS. To me her pussy felt great and was tight, Also she must have put on some weight and worked out a lot since the first post because she was not that skinny and was even a little toned. Overall i thought it wasn't bad for the price, but it could be that i am new and just haven't met the right girls yet. I hope finding and becoming an member here will help me to meet better girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
New to the hobby. Saw her post around 1:30 am back in May and decided to give her a try. She was very nice over the phone which continued when i arrived at her place. She did not look like she was 38 more like 48 but i still went for it since the drive took me a little over an hour. We did BBBJ which felt great then moved on to FS. To me her pussy felt great and was tight, Also she must have put on some weight and worked out a lot since the first post because she was not that skinny and was even a little toned. Overall i thought it wasn't bad for the price, but it could be that i am new and just haven't met the right girls yet. I hope finding and becoming an member here will help me to meet better girls.
Welcome!

Nice review, thanks.

V

I have never come across so many guys bailing on a provider. So much so that I had to add a disclaimer to my review notations whenever that happened: UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - no session.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Curious if you asked for the gum job option?

If you want a good gum job from a mid to late 20 something blonde, with a smokin body , for under $100 including sex , try to find Crystal in Westbury/Carle Place area I don't have a posting ad from her but she's often on CL I don't have her latest cell number either

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I'm too petrified to try this one again. She may have been the nastiest provider I ever saw. I find it hard to believe all these positive things in this post and it sucks cause she would have been super convenient for me too