Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of disappointing to hear about the phone bs. I guess she hasn't figured out that this is a service type of thing. I guys she didn't get any guidance from her mentor on this particular aspect of being a provider.

I was thinking of checking her out but now this gives me serious pause
Or knowing this going in you could ask her to put the phone away in the beginning.
But you are right, hopefully her friendship with Sophia will lead to a better understanding of what is expected.
It is tough comparing a relative newbie to a finished product like Miss Belle.
It's like comparing a minor league pitcher who throws 100 without knowing how to pitch to Jacob deGrom. Great potential but a lot to learn.

In fairness, I'll emphasize that the BBBJ was great and she was very enthusiastic during sex. But in between, yeah I pretty much got myself worked up for round 2 by touching her without any mutual interaction, and the third pop was kind of like jerking off to a web cam girl who's not even aware of you except you could magically reach through the computer screen and touch her and cum on her, which, in a weird way, is kind of cool. But yes, she really could use some pointers on paying attention to and interacting with the client even when not actually engaged in the deeds, even if its not conversation but just some mutual touching and cuddling and such.

In fairness, I'll emphasize that the BBBJ was great and she was very enthusiastic during sex. But in between, yeah I pretty much got myself worked up for round 2 by touching her without any mutual interaction, and the third pop was kind of like jerking off to a web cam girl who's not even aware of you except you could magically reach through the computer screen and touch her and cum on her, which, in a weird way, is kind of cool. But yes, she really could use some pointers on paying attention to and interacting with the client even when not actually engaged in the deeds, even if its not conversation but just some mutual touching and cuddling and such.
Lovercraft I did forget to compliment you on your review. Nicely done

I spoke with her via text to see what all the hype was about. She's not exactly accommodating. She's all about the dough, and i don't blame her at all for that, but i believe all this pumping her up here went to her head and she forgot that there's service involved as well as big tits. No bbj included in qv which was quoted at 120. At least that's what she told me. I laughed at that. Anyway, let Suffolk have her. If she's REALLY all that worth it, the Nassau boys will make the trip.
Have you ever seen her?

Utopia Guide Review

So with all the comments about Lury, I just had to see her for myself. Why?

1, I like to try to support someone who advertises on this site.
2, Billys positive review of her piqued my interest. We seem to always like the same woman. This has been the case for 12 years.
3, She is fucking smoking hot.

2 days ago, I text her and say I am lightweight from UG. I know its short notice but can I see you in like 15 minutes. I figured I would give it a try. She responds right back to me saying can you give me 30 minutes. Of coarse I can. I was starting to get excited as I waited the 30 minutes. 30 minutes later I texted her that I am here. Again, she responds right away giving me her room number. I get to the room and she opens the door. We look at each other as I walk in and damn, I am a little surprised. Now her picture looks great, but in person, to me, she even looks better. I am like this woman is so hot. I place the donation on the dresser. Now I used to always take an hour because I wanted 2 pops. But what always happened was after the first one , I wanted to get out, or I didnt feel like waiting a while and try for the second, So now I always just take a half hour. BUT, know what she looked like, I went for the hour. Knowing if I am ever going to pop twice in an hour, I want to try with her.
Her face is beautiful. her legs are so sexy. I am starting to get really excited now. This really never happens to me where I am this in to it. She asks me to get comfortable. I remove my clothes.. She starts to remove her robe and she has on a very skimpy black outfit basically covering nothing. Her D tits are absolutely gorgeous with beautiful nipples. Her legs are so sexy and she has an ass to die for. I have to say it again, her ass is incredible.
Now we are both naked and I just had to wait like 30 seconds to take this all in, just how sexy she is. I go over to her and start touching her. Her skin is so soft and beautiful. I know she doesn't kiss, so I know the rule, so I just have to kiss her cheeks and neck. I am already so turned on. She asks me to ly down on the bed. She asks me if she can wipe me down. Of coarse you can... She was even sexy as she wiped me down. She climbed on top of me so I sucked on her big beautiful tits as My hands are just all over that ass. She starts to suck on my nipples a bit and then slides herself down and gives me a fantastic BBBJ. It maybe took me 45 seconds to get hard. I was hoping to cum quick to give me enough time to try for a second shot. She asked me how do I like it. I said every which was possible.At this point, i am pretty certain that I will be seeing her again so there will be other times for other positions. She asked me if she can get on top. I said perfect. She covers me, I figured I was going to do 4 or 5 different positions. She got on top of me and rode me as I was all over her tits and legs. Well like 5 minutes, I popped. I never pop that quick. She removes the cover, cleans me up, she goes into the bathroom to clean herself up also.
She returns to the bed and lays down next to me. We just start chatting away telling each other about each other. I cant keep my hand off that ass and legs while we chat.We are already a half hour into our hour appointment. Now its been 10 minutes since I popped, and I need some time. She asks me if I would like to try again and am I ready. Knowing I am nowhere ready for round 2, I said , OK, we can try. Just so I can get going with her again but knowing I need time. She goes down on me again and i maneuver my body into a 69 position kissing her all over.. To my amazement, I was rock hard right away. She covered me again and i told her I want to get on top. She I start mish while suck on her beautiful large tits and just trying to touch every bit of her body. She is just so sexy. I do this for 10 minutes and I again pop. She removes the cover and cleans me up. This is where I would get up and both get dressed. To my surprise, after my second pop, we are only 40 minutes in. She knows this because she sets her timer on her cell phone to make sure you get your full time. We laid there together while I rubbed her body all over as we chatted some more for another 20 minutes. As my hour was up, I am the one who said, OK, I will let you go now.. I got up and we dressed, hugged and on my way I went.
240 full hour. I though that was great value for a woman this sexy.
2 pops in 40 minutes. thats a first.
She was very responsive with our texts.
She is sexy as Hell.
I think she is a sweetheart. Great personality.
She still may be a little new to this, which sometime can be a turn-on in itself.
100% I will repeat as I enjoyed this.
To me, seeing her is a treat and I am glad that I treated myself ...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just to give my 2 cents... she really is a nice girl. I think that with time she will relax more and not be as reserved. This girl actually seems to have a good head on her shoulders and I just encourage y’all to be patient.

@iwantagoodhj247 everyones opinion matters. Including yours.

@Waterclone i think it’s unfair to discredit someone’s opinion. Isn’t that what this site is based on? That’s all a review in general is... an opinion. I have seen many comments by guys who just contacted a girl and they explained that they felt like the girl was a scam or a bitch or something and that was never a problem.

I don’t want to start a shit storm so please don’t take it that way. Just throwing my thoughts in too.

Utopia Guide Review

So with all the comments about Lury, I just had to see her for myself. Why?

1, I like to try to support someone who advertises on this site.
2, Billys positive review of her piqued my interest. We seem to always like the same woman. This has been the case for 12 years.
3, She is fucking smoking hot.

2 days ago, I text her and say I am lightweight from UG. I know its short notice but can I see you in like 15 minutes. I figured I would give it a try. She responds right back to me saying can you give me 30 minutes. Of coarse I can. I was starting to get excited as I waited the 30 minutes. 30 minutes later I texted her that I am here. Again, she responds right away giving me her room number. I get to the room and she opens the door. We look at each other as I walk in and damn, I am a little surprised. Now her picture looks great, but in person, to me, she even looks better. I am like this woman is so hot. I place the donation on the dresser. Now I used to always take an hour because I wanted 2 pops. But what always happened was after the first one , I wanted to get out, or I didnt feel like waiting a while and try for the second, So now I always just take a half hour. BUT, know what she looked like, I went for the hour. Knowing if I am ever going to pop twice in an hour, I want to try with her.
Her face is beautiful. her legs are so sexy. I am starting to get really excited now. This really never happens to me where I am this in to it. She asks me to get comfortable. I remove my clothes.. She starts to remove her robe and she has on a very skimpy black outfit basically covering nothing. Her D tits are absolutely gorgeous with beautiful nipples. Her legs are so sexy and she has an ass to die for. I have to say it again, her ass is incredible.
Now we are both naked and I just had to wait like 30 seconds to take this all in, just how sexy she is. I go over to her and start touching her. Her skin is so soft and beautiful. I know she doesn't kiss, so I know the rule, so I just have to kiss her cheeks and neck. I am already so turned on. She asks me to ly down on the bed. She asks me if she can wipe me down. Of coarse you can... She was even sexy as she wiped me down. She climbed on top of me so I sucked on her big beautiful tits as My hands are just all over that ass. She starts to suck on my nipples a bit and then slides herself down and gives me a fantastic BBBJ. It maybe took me 45 seconds to get hard. I was hoping to cum quick to give me enough time to try for a second shot. She asked me how do I like it. I said every which was possible.At this point, i am pretty certain that I will be seeing her again so there will be other times for other positions. She asked me if she can get on top. I said perfect. She covers me, I figured I was going to do 4 or 5 different positions. She got on top of me and rode me as I was all over her tits and legs. Well like 5 minutes, I popped. I never pop that quick. She removes the cover, cleans me up, she goes into the bathroom to clean herself up also.
She returns to the bed and lays down next to me. We just start chatting away telling each other about each other. I cant keep my hand off that ass and legs while we chat.We are already a half hour into our hour appointment. Now its been 10 minutes since I popped, and I need some time. She asks me if I would like to try again and am I ready. Knowing I am nowhere ready for round 2, I said , OK, we can try. Just so I can get going with her again but knowing I need time. She goes down on me again and i maneuver my body into a 69 position kissing her all over.. To my amazement, I was rock hard right away. She covered me again and i told her I want to get on top. She I start mish while suck on her beautiful large tits and just trying to touch every bit of her body. She is just so sexy. I do this for 10 minutes and I again pop. She removes the cover and cleans me up. This is where I would get up and both get dressed. To my surprise, after my second pop, we are only 40 minutes in. She knows this because she sets her timer on her cell phone to make sure you get your full time. We laid there together while I rubbed her body all over as we chatted some more for another 20 minutes. As my hour was up, I am the one who said, OK, I will let you go now.. I got up and we dressed, hugged and on my way I went.
240 full hour. I though that was great value for a woman this sexy.
2 pops in 40 minutes. thats a first.
She was very responsive with our texts.
She is sexy as Hell.
I think she is a sweetheart. Great personality.
She still may be a little new to this, which sometime can be a turn-on in itself.
100% I will repeat as I enjoyed this.
To me, seeing her is a treat and I am glad that I treated myself ...
Your experience and mine are very similar, except it seems you made a better connection with her during the down time. I guess that's all part of the YMMV. I do think she is very nice, and I don't want to discourage anyone from giving her a try. Perhaps she was just in a more reserved mood when I saw her, perhaps I could have done better in keeping up a conversation. Who knows. I don't think she was trying to get me to leave. She understands that you paid for the time. Like I said in my original post, I was going to leave but she told me I still had a minute left, so I determined to get that 3rd pop, even though she didn't help me to get there.

So, I start to jerk myself as I caress her ass. I don’t even know if she’s aware of what I’m doing and I'm not even sure if she's ok with it, or if I'm even ok with it, but damn that ass and those legs just look and feel so good.
Sounds like you had a devil on both shoulders :)

Absolutely loved your review. Thank you for your honesty and self-reflection. Well done!

Thanks for your review as well, @lightweight !

Have you ever seen her?
Unfortunately, no. As genius has stated, it's a free market, she has the right to charge whatever she wants, and as a consumer, i can either agree and pay, or disagree and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle. There was zero negotiation, which is her absolute right, i have total respect for that, my motto is, her body her rules. She had zero interest in hearing my counter offer, again, zero issues with that. I simply came on here to review my experience. That's it. Via text i wished her the best, as I'll continue to do here. This will probably be moderated as I've gained a new follower who seems to have an issue with me. No big deal there either.

there is a spike in popularity for her now, so don't expect any concessions. time will tell, as you said it is all about supply and demand.
Has anyone went Greek with Lury?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
@Waterclone i think it’s unfair to discredit someone’s opinion. Isn’t that what this site is based on? That’s all a review in general is... an opinion. I have seen many comments by guys who just contacted a girl and they explained that they felt like the girl was a scam or a bitch or something and that was never a problem.
A review is the opinion of someone who has seen her. That is very different from the opinion of someone who has not, and has no basis to comment on her service. There is nothing wrong with someone talking about an experience that they had, even if it was in attempting to contact a girl. But we have a longstanding rule against complaining about prices. If someone saw a girl and felt the experience wasn't worth what they paid, that's fine. Say it in the review. But no one is not allowed to speak negatively about what a girl chooses to charge, if they haven't seen her.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Unfortunately, no. As genius has stated, it's a free market, she has the right to charge whatever she wants, and as a consumer, i can either agree and pay, or disagree and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle. There was zero negotiation, which is her absolute right, i have total respect for that, my motto is, her body her rules. She had zero interest in hearing my counter offer, again, zero issues with that. I simply came on here to review my experience. That's it. Via text i wished her the best, as I'll continue to do here. This will probably be moderated as I've gained a new follower who seems to have an issue with me. No big deal there either.
All of this was absolutely fine. And then you came here and bitched that her prices were high and that is against the rules. If you don't want to be moderated then try not to break the rules and then be a whiney little bitch about it when you get your hand slapped for it.

Lury is a 10 imo. I think my ATF..Sexiest looking provider currently that I know of. At first her performance was lackluster... Second visit imo someone taught her to be more personal/sexy, & she became my ATF. Then a certain monger stepped in and fucked it all up. Higher Rates, lower performance, and posting on her behalf... I know her well enough to know her posts are written by a handler. This is about the time Mr. B went ghost. QV used to be BBJ (if your clean) and CFS for a Benjamin.. HHR- 2 pops for $150.. and $200 for the hr with as many pops as you can get.

She was independent. Imo not anymore. Seems like one of the UG members is now her “handeler” (pimp). I’m not complaining about her rates. Just stating how the rates went up and the service went down. Good for me I guess.. I just saved at least $400 per week

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

As I stated earlier I attempted to see Lury the other day and our times didn’t match up. Said I would try again over the weekend so yesterday I did just that. Contacted Lury via text and set up appointment. I arrived at the location and she texted me the room number. I head to the room, usually I bring just enough for the half but with all the great things I heard I figured I’d bring the extra money in case I wanted the hour. I get to the room, knock on the door and I was taken back at first because she is, just as advertised, smoking hot. I gave her the money kind of awkwardly—not sure if due to my lack of heading to hotels or my inability to think straight at the moment. At first Lury was quiet, as was I. After I take my clothes off Lury does the same and lays on top of me beginning to suck on my nipples. Lury begins to inspect my dick to make sure I’m clean but I tell her not to worry I prefer to play safe so she obliged and gave a great CBJ. After she wanted to know position so I wanted to get her on top with those amazing tits in my face. She rides on top great, after I bust in the bag we try to go right back to it, usually I can get right back to it (when with the SO) but maybe the rubber makes it more difficult to get right back to it because I needed some time to recoup. This turned out to be good anyway as Lury was getting hot, we stood near the AC talking for a bit. I got to know a little about her, her back story, some of her goals—she definitely has a good head on her shoulders. After she brings me back to the bed and gets back to CBJ. After she has me rock hard again I ask her to turn around and begin to pound her from behind. Having her tits in my face was great, staring at that ass was amazing. Cost me 240 for the hour and was worth every penny. I would definitely repeat or recommend you to give her a shot if you have not already. It’s a shame she will be leaving the area but she says she may make another trip out—fingers crossed. She is quiet at first but definitely opens up when you begin to talk with her. Since price has become such a hot topic I must say 160 for the half (I know I took an hour but that was due to how attractive I found Lury upon entering the room) it’s an awesome deal. I go see the Asians in Selden it’s 140 for a half and they’re not as attractive as Lury. Just my two cents on the topic...she definitely seems independent as no one seemed to be checking in on her on the cell phone (she only took it out when we started talking about apps to help her with writing in English and to put the timer on at the beginning) and when I mentioned UG she was very open that Sophia helped her and that I should check back for her next trip. Overall, probably the nicest and most open girl I’ve met in this hobby thus far (I have not yet met Sophia but Lury did say I should give her a try some day too).

As the first post said...run to this woman, not walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.