Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every activity is always at the discretion of the girl. What you disparagingly call the "eyeball test" is very common. If a girl starts to go down on you and you stink, have visible scabs, herpes, or anything questionable at all, you are not going to get bbbj. If you want someone without standards then pick up someone on the street.
still des not justify the AD, If someone puts up an ad for GFE but then you did not get GFE based on the “providers” own judgement ofcourse you will be upset.

“140 half and extra 20 for BBJ if you pass my standards” is way better than

“160 for half, opps you did not pass my standards so no BBJ for you”

I think its all about what mood this chic is in. Ive seen her about 3 times and twice it was a bbj first time i can't say why she said no because im always clean and fresh when i see a girl. Im sure she got dudes busting nuts on her tits so hopefully she showers with soap after every nut cause the n3xt dude is gona be tasting it when hes licking or sucking them LmAo..

About the “if you pass my inspection” thing...
IMO... you are paying for her time. If you show up with an unsavory man part, she is well within her right to not want it in her mouth. However, you will still take 30 minutes of her time.

Think of it the other way around. Let’s say you show up to a provider that advertises GFE. And, when she kisses you, it tastes like Chinese food. That may be a turn off for you. Would you expect a discount? Or, would you just skip the kissing and proceed with other activities?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I know I've already reviewed Lury, but since my first time was a bit weird, and generated some negative thoughts among the readers, I felt I should give a review of my second meeting with her. I hadn't been planning to go back so soon, but did want another session sometime in the future. Then I got up to see that she had texted on my burner that she was back in Islandia. I knew she was there from her ad, but getting that text, well, I'm a sucker; she set the bait, and I took it. Texted and set up a good time, no problems there.

Anyway, as I said in the past YMMV, and that can be true even for the same provider and client. This time we were much more comfortable and at ease with each other. She was super friendly when I arrived, and even better looking than my feeble memory could conjure up. She took off her robe to reveal a very sexy, colorful one-piece thong/top type thing. I complimented it and she came over and we started embracing. I got behind her and was kissing her neck and rubbing her breasts. She took the top down and grabbed my hands and was rubbing them into her breasts. Then she took the one-piece all the way off and leaned against the wall as I put my hardness between her ass cheeks. She was grinding up and down and it felt terrific.

Soon she asked to go to the bed and instructed me to lay down. She did the baby wipe on my cock and reminded me not to cum in her mouth and started an incredible BBJ. This time I didn't want to cum too quick, and although I was getting close, I wanted my first pop to be while fucking. She was on the same wavelength because without my prompting she grabbed a cover and asked my how I wanted to go. I said I wanted to be on top, so we went into mish. She had sexy heels on, but I just love feet so I asked her to remove the heels while we were going at it. She did, and I began sucking her toes. I think she was surprised, but liked it. She looked so sexy that I just went for it and exploded. She said she really enjoyed it and went to the bathroom to clean up.

This is where things were much different than last time. She took total control. As soon as she came out of the bathroom she wanted to know if I was ready to go again. I mean, it had only been like a minute!! I didn't think I was, but she got between my legs, and put some lube on her breasts and began sliding me between them. I couldn't believe how fast I got hard again. Before I knew it she had a cover on again and jumped on me RCG. She was leaning forward and the view was great. She started out slow and it felt wonderful, but it was still too soon so I knew I wouldn't be able to blow for a while. I just became concerned about keeping it up. She got faster and faster and was literally pounding the shit out of me. I was just trying to stay hard because I was hoping (and think) she was enjoying it. Eventually she sat up in RCG and was swirling around on my cock. It was freaking amazing, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to finish. When I thought she might be getting tired I suggested doggy.

Unfortunately, I was beginning to wear down. I think she got me up for round 2 too soon. So I started to lose it in doggy, and I asked her to stroke me. She took off the cover and began a very nice HJ. I asked her to bring her feet up by my cock and she complied. I was hard again pretty quick, but was still having trouble getting to the finish. She put her toes on me, which I loved, but I just felt that I was going to need to help myself a little. So I sat up and began jerking over her sexy little toes. Then she did something I loved, she put her left foot on my chest and started rubbing my nipples with it while I was jerking over her right foot. This turned me on so much that I painted that right foot pure white!

We cleaned up with towels and wipes, and I still had about 10 minutes left. She wanted to know if I had a third pop! She might have been joking, but I think she would have loved it if I did. I wish I did, but I still don't know how I did that last time, so I declined to try.

Anyway, I was absolutely delighted with my second experience. She was 100% focused on me the whole time and really worked hard to show me a great time. Our personalities seemed to click much better this time, and there was no weirdness. She was totally wonderful.

I'm sure I will see her again, but I don't want to seem like a schill so I won't keep putting up reviews unless something that really needs reporting happens. I just felt she deserved a second review that can only be seen as completely positive in light of my strange (yet also really fun) first experience.

Happy Hobbying! And Lury, if you are reading this, Thank you for a wonderful time. I hope you liked it even half as much as I did.

Every activity is always at the discretion of the girl. What you disparagingly call the "eyeball test" is very common. If a girl starts to go down on you and you stink, have visible scabs, herpes, or anything questionable at all, you are not going to get bbbj. If you want someone without standards then pick up someone on the street.
If you have anything questionable why should she do you covered or not covered. The eyeball test should be mutual. Just saying.

About the “if you pass my inspection” thing...
IMO... you are paying for her time. If you show up with an unsavory man part, she is well within her right to not want it in her mouth. However, you will still take 30 minutes of her time.

Think of it the other way around. Let’s say you show up to a provider that advertises GFE. And, when she kisses you, it tastes like Chinese food. That may be a turn off for you. Would you expect a discount? Or, would you just skip the kissing and proceed with other activities?
Actually no! we are paying for a provider’s services cause if you give them the idea that we are paying for their time they can come up with multiple excuses to refuse a certain service that was advertised. It’s like letting buting MCD’s 4.99 happy meal with fries but will we will not give you fries cause youreObese is just wrong lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually no! we are paying for a provider’s services cause if you give them the idea that we are paying for their time they can come up with multiple excuses to refuse a certain service that was advertised. It’s like letting buting MCD’s 4.99 happy meal with fries but will we will not give you fries cause youreObese is just wrong lol.
You keep beating this point to death but bottom line is you are WRONG.
Your premise is that she is advertising BBBJ and that it is implicit you are getting it for that price.
WRONG. Her add clearly states she will only do it if you are clean which is basically the policy of most hotel girls.
If you want a no doubt bbbj go see one of those $60 druggies doing car dates.
Can her ad be any clearer? A BBJ is not automatic.
Enough already, your wrong.

You keep beating this point to death but bottom line is you are WRONG.
Your premise is that she is advertising BBBJ and that it is implicit you are getting it for that price.
WRONG. Her add clearly states she will only do it if you are clean which is basically the policy of most hotel girls.
If you want a no doubt bbbj go see one of those $60 druggies doing car dates.
Can her ad be any clearer? A BBJ is not automatic.
Enough already, your wrong.
*you're

I had a second visit with Lury this week. I saw her when she first came out to Islandia. I really enjoyed that first visit and told her I would see her again the next time she came out this way. I really didn’t expect her to be back so soon. She sent me a text telling me she was back and would like to see me again. How could I refuse? I made an appointment for the next day.

She greeted at the door and was just as beautiful and sweet as ever. Her BBBJ was as perfect as the first time. When she asked what position I wanted and I requested standing doggie. She put the cover on, then quickly stood up and bent over the bed. I took a few moments to admire the view. Those that have seen her know what I mean. I then got down to business.

When we were done, she did the cleanup, then we spent a few minutes talking. I had taken the half for 160, but we went 10 minutes over. She will be back in a month and I plan on making her a regular visit for me.

To the few members who have been unhappy with her service, all I can say is YMMV.

Good morning everyone!

I had a great week in Islandia and it was so nice seeing all of you!

I have checked out and will not be working today

Please know that when I'm not working I don't keep my work phone on. So if you call me I will not see your call or text.
Don't think I'm ignoring you.
Have a nice weekend :)

Lury :)

Status
Not open for further replies.