Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Commack would be great, CMI particularly. Walt Whitman in Huntington on Jericho would be great too......
Lury -

CMI in Commack or Walt Whitman in Huntington

Check them out! I would you, if you were around those areas.

Lury, do not listen to the advice he just gave you. Do not go to either of those. I sent you a list of safe spots. Pick from those. Call me if you have questions.

I spoke with her via text to see what all the hype was about. She's not exactly accommodating. She's all about the dough, and i don't blame her at all for that, but i believe all this pumping her up here went to her head and she forgot that there's service involved as well as big tits. No bbj included in qv which was quoted at 120. At least that's what she told me. I laughed at that. Anyway, let Suffolk have her. If she's REALLY all that worth it, the Nassau boys will make the trip.

Good evening all my handsome UG gentleman!

I will be in Islandia tomorrow!
You can start calling me now to set up appointments for tomorrow afternoon and evening!

For the rest of tonight I'm still in my old spot and very lonely

So all you Nassau guys come give me a send off. I promise you won't regret it.

K

KingKoopa

Review:

I saw Lury after work last week, paid for the half hour, and I was super nervous for some reason.

Laid back, left my donation on the counter and let Lury put me at ease, she set the timer for 30 mins, asked me what I would like In particular, and we started with a bbj, I finished up on top of her, and ran back home before my conference call.

She’s gorgeous, super sweet, and will put you at ease.

Go see her, you won’t regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.