Long Island Street Action

Wyandanch off SP is popping.......The next day, I'm driving somewhere in the afternoon and see something unusual on the passenger seat of my car. Glass tube, burn marks - it's a crack or meth pipe. Discarded it. Be careful out there everyone.......
What you experienced (happened to me once) is an unintentional violation of my rule only commit one crime at a time.
You can get yourself in a world of grief if LE searches you, her and your car and finds such.

Suffolk LE loves to confiscate and auction off cars used in crimes.

It might be one of THE BEST pieces of advise every typed on this website. The second I read it, that ahh-haa moment hit me like a ton of bricks.
Every time the thought creeps in I ALWAYS remind myself of what @genius mentioned on UG.
It is such a TRUE statement and a golden rule to live by.

In my younger days my cockiness and arrogance got in the way, when age catches up to you, you wise up a lot faster.

I am not sure what was going on in Hempstead other night but NCPD not the village LE had 2 undercover patrol cars pulling people over left and right… myself included. Actually the 2nd time I ever got pulled over riding around mongering. Luckily I was within a block of the train station and said I was awaiting a friends arrival to the train and was let go no questions asked.

usually if Nassau is in village jurisdiction there is some higher thing at play. Be safe all.

Passing through bay shore lirr tonight bumped in to Clarissa again. Just said hello but did not partake. She’s walking the street as I write this. Maybe you guys may get lucky tonight if you hurry.

What you experienced (happened to me once) is an unintentional violation of my rule only commit one crime at a time.
You can get yourself in a world of grief if LE searches you, her and your car and finds such.

Where is off SP, is it southern pkwy?, and TY for the answer

They are out in Hempstead all day and at any time lately. The current class of SWers though are straight up zombie movie extras though. There are about 2 that are out sometimes that are worth picking up and stand out because they do not look like just crawled out of a sewer.
Randomly, if your luck aligns with the stars you get the girl in town for a night or two scoring drugs and making money anyway she can for dealer then skipping town for a few until the next run.
Happy to hear W is alive and well. Coram has been dead the last few times I had to drive through that area.

Coram seems to have really dried up. Anytime I am out that way I see zero SWs. Hempstead is not much better these days, barely any zombies roaming the streets.
I did score a white girl… hipster type vibe, pearly white teeth. Name was helen a few weeks back. Have not seen her since, I actually hope she got help. Her story was sad and she was not in the deep end yet.

Coram seems to have really dried up. Anytime I am out that way I see zero SWs. Hempstead is not much better these days, barely any zombies roaming the streets........
A possible explanation as to why so few are around.

From article by Stonybrookmedicine.edu describing LI situation:

The region has experienced the highest number of opioid deaths in New York State, and the state has one of the highest rates (top 5) of drug overdoses in the nation.

T

tony soprano

Coram seems to have really dried up. Anytime I am out that way I see zero SWs. Hempstead is not much better these days, barely any zombies roaming the streets.
I did score a white girl… hipster type vibe, pearly white teeth. Name was helen a few weeks back. Have not seen her since, I actually hope she got help. Her story was sad and she was not in the deep end yet.
It is also election time, we all know that means more busts and patrols.

A possible explanation as to why so few are around.

From article by Stonybrookmedicine.edu describing LI situation:

The region has experienced the highest number of opioid deaths in New York State, and the state has one of the highest rates (top 5) of drug overdoses in the nation.
Yeah thats been my general consensus too. Great article, I googled it for the full thing. Really sad that we live in one if the wealthiest suburbs in the US and are in the top 5 for opioid overdoses.

I have seen most of the long time WSW have died from what I heard and the new ones that pop up dont last long or I never see them again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This post might be deleted because admittedly it is not contributing but just wanted to know if there’s any updated Intel on the SW scene considering the cold weather?
You consider 50's cold? Jeez what happens to you when it gets to the 20's?

If the girls gotta get money they will work the track regardless.

The last time I did a car date was about five years ago in the winter. There is nothing like pulling your dick out on the cold air only to then me engulfed by a warm moist mouth. Brings a whole new level to the blow job.

The last time I did a car date was about five years ago in the winter. There is nothing like pulling your dick out on the cold air only to then me engulfed by a warm moist mouth. Brings a whole new level to the blow job.
Especially from a random woman you just picked up off the side of the road.

wanted to know if there’s any updated Intel on the SW scene considering the cold weather?
honestly 2023 has been horrible for the SW world on Long Island. We spoke about one of the top reasons in another thread on the topic of Fentanyl & I truly believe it has killed off many of that stature who did or who would have entered that world.

Hempstead has its days but is a shell of itself. I have not seen one out in Coram or CI when I pass through.
others have noted W and Bayshore to have their moments the last year but yeah the scene is a shell. For a street encounter head to cozine.

Ah yes, hookers during the cold winter.

Back in the day when I used to pick up SW's om Great Neck road, it was freezing out and I saw Shelia walking (you remember Shelia - right Billy?) We got along fine and I think she liked me a little (as much as a street whore can like a john anyway).

Anyway it was early around 9am, street covered with snow, when she got into my car I could she that she was clearly cold and a little wet. So I asked her if she wanted to go to a motel, warm up, take a hot shower. she said sure but she was hungry. So we stopped at the BK drive in window (BK was down he block from the Pines) and picked up some food for her (I told her I'm not hungry but to tell me what she wanted and I'll get it — just he kinda nice guy I am:rolleyes:)

She took a nice hot shower at the room and came out naked to the bed. She saw that I hung her wet clothes by the heat to dry. We stayed there the full 4 hours of the short stay with her eating and talking between sessions. The days of multiple sessions are long gone for me now, but back then, with proper motivation (and she properly motivated me) and some 'V"— no problem. I even talked her into doing some greek — I said that if she told me to stop I would (said she never did greek).

Cost me 35 for the room and 60 for her (told her I wanted to help makeup for her lost $20 tricks) and maybe another 10 in food (this was early 2000's)

Isn't that the truth, lol..................