Long Island Street Action

Did the Hempstead Stroll Last night around 4:45 to 5 AM, saw another Monger cruising, wonder if it's a brother from this site, and the only thing i saw Walker wise, was one that looked like an actual walker from the walking Dead, other than that it was quiet.

...... the only thing i saw Walker wise, was one that looked like an actual walker from the walking Dead, other than that it was quiet.
Given the bad shit (drug wise) your statement may be more of a prediction than an observation.
Xylazine (horse sedative) is a deadly, skin-rotting zombie drug that drug dealers are now mixing with fentanyl, heroin and other drugs."
Xylazine isn't an opioid, so Narcan doesn't help.

Given the bad shit (drug wise) your statement may be more of a prediction than an observation.
Xylazine (horse sedative) is a deadly, skin-rotting zombie drug that drug dealers are now mixing with fentanyl, heroin and other drugs."
Xylazine isn't an opioid, so Narcan doesn't help.
Crazy to think that not so long ago Fentanyl was the scary drug mix on everything else that could kill people. Seems like the collective tolerance has to be sky high for folks to be using fentanyl as their poison of choice

Crazy to think that not so long ago Fentanyl was the scary drug mix on everything else that could kill people. Seems like the collective tolerance has to be sky high for folks to be using fentanyl as their poison of choice
Although it has to be administered very quickly (I assume the cops have it with them) Narcan can reverse the effects of the synthetic opioid fentanyl so at least these girls would have, albeit slim, a chance of surviving a fentanyl contaminated heroin.
Not so with Xylazine.
It's just a matter of time for them.

This is a disgusting situation.

Bayshore showing a little life..

On a trip from my new state of residence, had some time to ride around through Bayshore.
Since I’ve been gone a lot has changed and building are popping up like weeds.
spotted three ladies plying their trade: two WSW and one LSW.
first WSW was a thinly built girl, light brown hair, small tits and wearing print stretchy pants and mauve top. She was by the dollar store walking with the usual hooker arm swing, eyeballing cars while pretending not to.
number two, was a girl I’ve been with, can’t remember her name, chunky white chick, very Irish looking, decent tits, but has put on a little weight. Not a bad BBJ either. Three was a Latin girl, doing the walk opposite Dominos, arm swing and all. Looked a little heavy. Got caught at the light and could not get a good look at her body. She was gone by the time I got around the corner. Either she got picked up, or went into one of those houses. She was wearing a light weight red hoodie with black stretchy pants. I did not see her down any of the side streets either.
Also, saw Nicole from Bayshore/Brentwood area, in Amityville village near the RR. Crossing 110 by the Waldgreens and dollar store. She give good head and ball play if you can catch her. White, 40’s, a little dumpy in the rump and always stoned or drunk.
I did not have time to partake with any of them, but it seems the warmer weather is bringing them out.
Hans Out

On a trip from my new state of residence, had some time to ride around through Bayshore.
Since I’ve been gone a lot has changed and building are popping up like weeds.
spotted three ladies plying their trade: two WSW and one LSW.
first WSW was a thinly built girl, light brown hair, small tits and wearing print stretchy pants and mauve top. She was by the dollar store walking with the usual hooker arm swing, eyeballing cars while pretending not to.
number two, was a girl I’ve been with, can’t remember her name, chunky white chick, very Irish looking, decent tits, but has put on a little weight. Not a bad BBJ either. Three was a Latin girl, doing the walk opposite Dominos, arm swing and all. Looked a little heavy. Got caught at the light and could not get a good look at her body. She was gone by the time I got around the corner. Either she got picked up, or went into one of those houses. She was wearing a light weight red hoodie with black stretchy pants. I did not see her down any of the side streets either.
Also, saw Nicole from Bayshore/Brentwood area, in Amityville village near the RR. Crossing 110 by the Waldgreens and dollar store. She give good head and ball play if you can catch her. White, 40’s, a little dumpy in the rump and always stoned or drunk.
I did not have time to partake with any of them, but it seems the warmer weather is bringing them out.
Hans Out
Thanks for the intel. I’m curious to see how the development of the college campus to housing affects traffic. They have been doing a big revitalization of the area which usually means pushing this element out.
Time will tell!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Thanks for the intel. I’m curious to see how the development of the college campus to housing affects traffic. They have been doing a big revitalization of the area which usually means pushing this element out.
Time will tell!
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
Same thing is happening in Bayshore off union with them building all those Apts, le cleaned up main st alot so it pushed them to union and now it'll be union Blvd turn to get cleaned up also, wonder we're that'll push them to Carleton but then also they have a big new building project going on across from th3 target shopping center.

Same thing is happening in Bayshore off union with them building all those Apts, le cleaned up main st alot so it pushed them to union and now it'll be union Blvd turn to get cleaned up also, wonder we're that'll push them to Carleton but then also they have a big new building project going on across from th3 target shopping center.
Careful Gold! You’re practically giving us your location LOL!! That’s ok sounds like we are nearly neighbors. Certainly has been a lot of change in Bay Shore these recent years but the night crawlers linger !!

Careful Gold! You’re practically giving us your location LOL!! That’s ok sounds like we are nearly neighbors. Certainly has been a lot of change in Bay Shore these recent years but the night crawlers linger !!
Im sure we probably are, Lol!! I'm usually more in nassau tho. But you can catch me at your local main st restaurant here and there. Other then that my ass stays indoors at night, 3rd precient don't play.

I have been passing thru ci and brentwood to window shop lately. Is it just me or do the girls look more rough now a days than years before? Perhaps been too long since I have scooped one up not sure.

Saw one in front of the 7-11 on carlton wsw sort of heavy set early 50s id say. Then saw another wsw running thru the brentwood train station onto suffolk ave towards route 111. She was early to mid 20s skinny, it was warm that day so she lifted her shirt up and appeared pregnate? All sightings were mid day during week days 1-3pm.

More importantly i noticed that all black ford explorers seem to be le unmarked car of choice now days. Keep an eye for that, south side of the brentwood train station area as well around around carlton & suffolk ave area.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I might just be freaking out, but how many of you have caught something from one of these Hempstead girls. I got a bbj from one of them for literally 2 minutes. I’ve been having some kidney pain but no other signs

billyS

Reign of Terror
I might just be freaking out, but how many of you have caught something from one of these Hempstead girls. I got a bbj from one of them for literally 2 minutes. I’ve been having some kidney pain but no other signs
So sorry to hear that. It doesn't matter how long she has her infected mouth on your cock, it was obviously long enough for her germ filled saliva to enter your urethra and make its way to the kidneys.

You need to have that kidney removed as soon as possible before it spreads to your brain and you go crazy
That's what happened to Hitler.

Oh and btw, do the rest of the boys a favor here and give a full review of this girl including what street you picked her up on and as much detail on her looks as possible so that the others can use a condom with her

Robbed by Cheryl / Sheryl in Hempstead. AVOID

Picked up a dirty blonde, skinny WSW in Hempstead. Has mid shoulder length hair. Called herself Cheryl / Sheryl. Seemed decent enough.

After a cop check, negotiated and drove off.

Long story short, she DOES NOT provide service, and will pretend somethings wrong with "the area" - and I pride myself on hygiene.

DO NOT pick Cheryl / Sheryl up. She's simply a scammer that demands a quick buck and will run to her dealer after she's done. (It's very blatant and obvious as I saw her again after 5 minutes on another pass).

billyS

Reign of Terror
Robbed by Cheryl / Sheryl in Hempstead. AVOID

Picked up a dirty blonde, skinny WSW in Hempstead. Has mid shoulder length hair. Called herself Cheryl / Sheryl. Seemed decent enough.

After a cop check, negotiated and drove off.

Long story short, she DOES NOT provide service, and will pretend somethings wrong with "the area" - and I pride myself on hygiene.

DO NOT pick Cheryl / Sheryl up. She's simply a scammer that demands a quick buck and will run to her dealer after she's done. (It's very blatant and obvious as I saw her again after 5 minutes on another pass).
A little short on details here.
So you paid her before any deeds?
How much?
How far did you drive her?