Long Island Street Action

So I found myself passing by Coram recently with a small window of time to kill when bam I see a decent looking WSW doing the hooker waddle by the laundry mat. Really should have got dinner but said ‘fuck it this one is for @trader1
Looks like she is eating something from 7/11 and I do the window roll & she jumps in.
She finishes her food as I find a side block with seclusion.
Normal everyday white trash girl who went off the deep end but hasn’t hit bottom yet. Got coke sniffles and some weed stink but all that leaves my mind when her lips touch my cock and fuck her face. She gags a little and gets some of it on my balls where I proceed to make her lick it all up and fuck her face again. She is in a good rhythm but decides to come up for air at the wrong time and a load is shot all over her face. Gets sort of pissed but I give her napkins to clean it with and she seemed to brush it off.
$40 back to MCR and she is out the car. Name was ‘Fire’ but we know thats a crock of shit.

So I found myself passing by Coram recently with a small window of time to kill when bam I see a decent looking WSW doing the hooker waddle by the laundry mat. Really should have got dinner but said ‘fuck it this one is for @trader1
Looks like she is eating something from 7/11 and I do the window roll & she jumps in.
She finishes her food as I find a side block with seclusion.
Normal everyday white trash girl who went off the deep end but hasn’t hit bottom yet. Got coke sniffles and some weed stink but all that leaves my mind when her lips touch my cock and fuck her face. She gags a little and gets some of it on my balls where I proceed to make her lick it all up and fuck her face again. She is in a good rhythm but decides to come up for air at the wrong time and a load is shot all over her face. Gets sort of pissed but I give her napkins to clean it with and she seemed to brush it off.
$40 back to MCR and she is out the car. Name was ‘Fire’ but we know thats a crock of shit.
Can tell me more of what she looks like I am in Coram everyday since I pass thru that section on way home form work Thank You in adavance

Last night on my home around 11PM passing thru Coram there was some LE activity Crime scene was there had a small spot taped off and small orange cones inside that area somethimg must of went down (Again) getting real bad in this area. Just a fyi

Last night on my home around 11PM passing thru Coram there was some LE activity Crime scene was there had a small spot taped off and small orange cones inside that area somethimg must of went down (Again) getting real bad in this area. Just a fyi
By social services or Gordon heights? Coram hasn't been good in a long time.

Yup, I saw that. Pulled into the 7-11, saw no less than 6 cop cars across the street, police tape on the grassy area behind the bust stop and a small cluster of cones in the parking lot.

"...getting..."? :D I'd say it's consistently the second hottest spot on the Island, Terrace and Hilton in Hempstead being the first. I wonder what Coram's "heyday" was. So many vacant stores in that area especially in the strip of stores by the closed diner across from the social services.

By social services or Gordon heights?
East of the social services (along Fife Dr.) across from the 7-11, next to the laundry.

Yup, I saw that. Pulled into the 7-11, saw no less than 6 cop cars across the street, police tape on the grassy area behind the bust stop and a small cluster of cones in the parking lot.

"...getting..."? :D I'd say it's consistently the second hottest spot on the Island, Terrace and Hilton in Hempstead being the first. I wonder what Coram's "heyday" was. So many vacant stores in that area especially in the strip of stores by the closed diner across from the social services.

East of the social services (along Fife Dr.) across from the 7-11, next to the laundry.
Plaza 99 is that area wher all the empty stores are I remember when all the stores were occupied now it is like 3 or 4. I live about half mile east of the Coram 7/11 I always have to pass thru it to get home.

Driving through Coram on Middle County Rd early evening saw a skinny wsw (the reason I monger). Turns out she is Lexi (sw's remember me, I can't always remember them). She said the area is hotter than ever. Drove away from the area looking for a spot to sit, bj $40. Didn't see any others walking in the area. Michelle is still living in the woods behind the butcher, and Lidia died of cancer a couple years back.

Late post.

About a week/week and a half ago went through Hempstead around 2 am and saw at least 2 maybe three white or latina girls on Hilton. When I circled around they were gone but after driving around for a bit one reappeared. Decent looking white girl in her 40's, I can't remember her name, maybe it will come to me later. From Florida. $40 BBBJ did the job well. They're out there, but it's very hit or miss. Maybe it will improve as the weather gets warmer.

I want to Harbor Freight tools in Hempstead this morning before 11. As soon as I walked in I saw a blond white woman maybe late 20 early 30s wearing a light blue tube top and light blue yoga shorts in the back of the store. This peak my interest since Fulton av was a few blocks away. I went on my business and was in the store aisle near the back on the other side of the store. I then bend down to look at something and felt like I’m being looked at. I look up and there she was. She smile awkwardly with a lot of eye contact and I said hi. She said hi and walked behind me slowly. She had no bags with her and looked slightly trashy. I then knew it was on. I then saw the store workers following her and asked if she needed anything. I didn’t want to get too close since I shop there frequently. I then waited and walked around the store and saw her outside looking inside. Little head then got the best of me and I quickly checked my stuff out and while I was walking out big head stop me in my tracks, I am glad. When got outside she was gone. I jumped in my car and left and didn’t look back.