Long Island Street Action

Hempstead has a few new faces. 4 WSW, 1 LSW and 2 BSW were out the last few days.
Various states but some of the WSW are not bad. One I picked up named Sarah (early 30s, brunette in a sundress styled romper). She was very out of place and not giving crackhead vibes.
As she got closer you could see some wear from the life but she was still a solid 7 in SW ratings.
We drove to a quiet spot and she went to town. Amazing technique and skill, seemed to actual enjoy it and swallowed.
Damage $30
Said she was originally from Port Jeff and in Hempstead 10 years. However I have never seen her on the street, I do remember her though living in that infamous hempstead apartment where multiple white chicks were working some years back, she was one of the pregnant ones at that time.
They seemed to have all come out of the woodwork and so has LE. Be safe.

Hempstead has a few new faces. 4 WSW, 1 LSW and 2 BSW were out the last few days.
Various states but some of the WSW are not bad. One I picked up named Sarah (early 30s, brunette in a sundress styled romper). She was very out of place and not giving crackhead vibes.
As she got closer you could see some wear from the life but she was still a solid 7 in SW ratings.
We drove to a quiet spot and she went to town. Amazing technique and skill, seemed to actual enjoy it and swallowed.
Damage $30
Said she was originally from Port Jeff and in Hempstead 10 years. However I have never seen her on the street, I do remember her though living in that infamous hempstead apartment where multiple white chicks were working some years back, she was one of the pregnant ones at that time.
Approximately, where is this?

Approximately, where is this?
While the several decades blade of Jackson & Hilton is still a thing I don’t think its the best area to find them anymore. High Street & Orchard seems to have taken over as the highest area of SW activity for the last year.

You can also find them on Terrace btw Jackson and Fulton.
A popular walk for the girls is to go from High Street, left on fulton, right on hilton, right on jackson, and right on terrace back to loop again. Going through the shopping plaza by Chuck Cheese behind the post office sometimes you can find them lingering there.

The bus terminal/LIRR side of town has been pretty dead with them for a while now.

As I have outlined before they tend to go where ever the ‘hot’ bodega store of the time is. The places that sell loosies, offer prepaid phones, a tab and no normal people go to but hoodlums. That one is currently on High Street for the last 2 years.

One monger outlined seeing one in Harbor Freight recently & they may have been a tactic to get a date if it was slow during the day. Since the new ALDI opened next door I have seen one or two of them in there getting food so during the day that shopping plaza may start to yield results.
Having the a low priced grocer in a poverty driven neighborhood will have them flock.

Damage $30
Sarah now that a great one I must recommend. Only ran into her twice . Same deed , but also well worth it . she claims to be Italian and age well somewhere in the early 30s. I ran into her on high st. Both times . Pretty sure I paid $40 can’t remember .

I’ve been out of the street action game for little while, mostly because there is no talent on Long Island anymore… just my opinion. But this Tuesday, by chance I decided to stick my toe back in the game……

I work in the Bay Shore area and walk by the train station every morning. Every now and again I see Clarissa. If you been in that area long enough you guys know exactly who she is. Skinny wsw who is always walking erratically up and down Brook ave and Union Blvd. When she cleans herself up she’s not a bad looking women. I’ve known her for years but never did anything with her. Until this past Tuesday ….

She was standing on the corner of Union Blvd right by the old 7-eleven. We both said our hellos and kept walking. I stopped thought about it for awhile and turned back but she was gone. I had to use the bathroom so I went inside the lobby area of the train station but the Men’s bathroom door was locked. When I knocked it was a women who answered. I waited a few seconds and knocked again. She asked who was it and I told her who I was and she opened the door….

I walk inside and she’s in there beaming up to Scotty. I told her I had to pee and I go inside the stall. While I’m taking a piss she asked me if I had money I told yes. We discuss the price and she proceeded to pull her nice little pink dress up and bend over the sink. I hit it from the back for about 2-3 minutes and I nut in the condom. I go in the stall and I flush it down the toilet and said my goodbyes…..

I won’t lie it was good even with a raincoat. I give her credit she wouldn’t fuck me with out one. Overall it was a cool experience to fuck a wsw in the train station bathroom lol. But one drawback I would say is that she’s one of those types that will try to control the situation if you let her. And her sweet attitude will change a little bit once the money is in her hands. But I enjoyed grabbing her thin waist from the back.

I’ve been out of the street action game for little while, mostly because there is no talent on Long Island anymore… just my opinion. But this Tuesday, by chance I decided to stick my toe back in the game……

I work in the Bay Shore area and walk by the train station every morning. Every now and again I see Clarissa. If you been in that area long enough you guys know exactly who she is. Skinny wsw who is always walking erratically up and down Brook ave and Union Blvd. When she cleans herself up she’s not a bad looking women. I’ve known her for years but never did anything with her. Until this past Tuesday ….

She was standing on the corner of Union Blvd right by the old 7-eleven. We both said our hellos and kept walking. I stopped thought about it for awhile and turned back but she was gone. I had to use the bathroom so I went inside the lobby area of the train station but the Men’s bathroom door was locked. When I knocked it was a women who answered. I waited a few seconds and knocked again. She asked who was it and I told her who I was and she opened the door….

I walk inside and she’s in there beaming up to Scotty. I told her I had to pee and I go inside the stall. While I’m taking a piss she asked me if I had money I told yes. We discuss the price and she proceeded to pull her nice little pink dress up and bend over the sink. I hit it from the back for about 2-3 minutes and I nut in the condom. I go in the stall and I flush it down the toilet and said my goodbyes…..

I won’t lie it was good even with a raincoat. I give her credit she wouldn’t fuck me with out one. Overall it was a cool experience to fuck a wsw in the train station bathroom lol. But one drawback I would say is that she’s one of those types that will try to control the situation if you let her. And her sweet attitude will change a little bit once the money is in her hands. But I enjoyed grabbing her thin waist from the back.
Thank you for the Intel

I drove the area just now. Perhaps this isn't prime time

I love this. Reminds me of the time a few years back I fucked one in an Eisenhower Park bathroom. The thrill!!!

Wyandanch off SP is popping.

Picked up a WoC last week, Thursday night about 9pm. Saw her when she did a little shimmy right in the middle of the street. Didn't smell homeless but had ugly fingernails and she exhibited that shitty narcotics use behavior.

Drove her to a spot near a graveyard some distance away. $20 for a tits out covered bj. It was alright. She was in a hurry to be done and I wasn't. Shitty attitude. A bit too toothy on the beej. Didn't ask her name.

Got done, dropped her off and then couldn't find my phone. I was sure this crazy whore stole it. Parked at the brightly lit gas station by the dental office, and found my phone on the floor. Whew. I didn't want to fight her.

The next day, I'm driving somewhere in the afternoon and see something unusual on the passenger seat of my car. Glass tube, burn marks - it's a crack or meth pipe. Discarded it. Be careful out there everyone.

This Friday night about 930pm counted about 8 around the dental office and by the 7-Eleven. Wasn't inclined to pick up but they were there.

Wyandanch off SP is popping.

Picked up a WoC last week, Thursday night about 9pm. Saw her when she did a little shimmy right in the middle of the street. Didn't smell homeless but had ugly fingernails and she exhibited that shitty narcotics use behavior.

Drove her to a spot near a graveyard some distance away. $20 for a tits out covered bj. It was alright. She was in a hurry to be done and I wasn't. Shitty attitude. A bit too toothy on the beej. Didn't ask her name.

Got done, dropped her off and then couldn't find my phone. I was sure this crazy whore stole it. Parked at the brightly lit gas station by the dental office, and found my phone on the floor. Whew. I didn't want to fight her.

The next day, I'm driving somewhere in the afternoon and see something unusual on the passenger seat of my car. Glass tube, burn marks - it's a crack or meth pipe. Discarded it. Be careful out there everyone.

This Friday night about 930pm counted about 8 around the dental office and by the 7-Eleven. Wasn't inclined to pick up but they were there.
I usually frequent Wyandanch. Some of the girls there you don't want to pick up but a lot have amazing bodies and fat asses. Last week I was there around 1am, picked up some hourglass lightskin maybe around early 30s and dogged her out a few streets over. They're all over SP but mostly gather around the BP gas station.