Long Island Street Action

Coram is ghost town for months. From street thugs to girls walking. Surprise the executive did not update us on the town.

Hempstead has its moments but you really need to be a seasoned monger and know the town or just hit right place right time.
That is for anything anywhere close to letting in a car.
There are ALWAYS BSW crack zombies strolling that village 24/7 if thats your thing.

Coram is ghost town for months. From street thugs to girls walking. Surprise the executive did not update us on the town.

Hempstead has its moments but you really need to be a seasoned monger and know the town or just hit right place right time.
That is for anything anywhere close to letting in a car.
There are ALWAYS BSW crack zombies strolling that village 24/7 if thats your thing.
Dating myself but Freeport by the firehouse was also a go to spot. LOL

I was in coram today and saw one girl. Wsw. I haven't seen her before. She got picked up before i could get to her by the laundrymat I'm familiar with most of the girls in that area but haven't seen any in quite awhile. Does anyone know where they are?

I was in coram today and saw one girl. Wsw. I haven't seen her before. She got picked up before i could get to her by the laundrymat I'm familiar with most of the girls in that area but haven't seen any in quite awhile. Does anyone know where they are?
Not sure if I've posted enough to comment on this but I'll give you what I know. SCPD has been tasked with cleaning with the Coram/Middle Island/Medford area and has a task force working throughout the typical areas you'd see SWs. You'll primarily see them patrolling in a newish black/dark grey Durango, black Suburban, white F250 and a handful of other vehicles. Pretty much, if you see limo tint, it's them. Add in the recent Fent issues impacting the country (Suffolk county especially) and we end up with the drought we've been seeing this far out east.

The task force was initiated due to the spike in OD's we've seen over the past 2 years and the influx of people buying up the "cheap" houses in southern Coram/Northern Medford who have the necessary money to get their voices heard. It's been active since early spring 2023 to the best of my knowledge. Until the housing market crashes again and the "new transplants" move out, sell their homes to investors and we end up with more section 8 recipients in the area, it's going to be dry in the area. I'd advise looking elsewhere for more options and to avoid legal issues for the time being. There are a few girls working in illegal apartments in Coram doing incalls but they're few and far between. I'm sure the town will be coming down on the illegal apartments soon to help generate some revenue so these will probably dry up soon too.

Not sure if I've posted enough to comment on this but I'll give you what I know. SCPD has been tasked with cleaning with the Coram/Middle Island/Medford area and has a task force working throughout the typical areas you'd see SWs. You'll primarily see them patrolling in a newish black/dark grey Durango, black Suburban, white F250 and a handful of other vehicles. Pretty much, if you see limo tint, it's them. Add in the recent Fent issues impacting the country (Suffolk county especially) and we end up with the drought we've been seeing this far out east.

The task force was initiated due to the spike in OD's we've seen over the past 2 years and the influx of people buying up the "cheap" houses in southern Coram/Northern Medford who have the necessary money to get their voices heard. It's been active since early spring 2023 to the best of my knowledge. Until the housing market crashes again and the "new transplants" move out, sell their homes to investors and we end up with more section 8 recipients in the area, it's going to be dry in the area. I'd advise looking elsewhere for more options and to avoid legal issues for the time being. There are a few girls working in illegal apartments in Coram doing incalls but they're few and far between. I'm sure the town will be coming down on the illegal apartments soon to help generate some revenue so these will probably dry up soon too.
Your info is right on and yes a lot of homes or let’s say abandoned homes are being bought and fixed up . The girls are still out there but they also complain about the cops to me but still need the money to buy their drugs . There regulars still come or have their phone numbers it’s been very cold . But I have to say your info on Coram is right on .

Your info is right on and yes a lot of homes or let’s say abandoned homes are being bought and fixed up . The girls are still out there but they also complain about the cops to me but still need the money to buy their drugs . There regulars still come or have their phone numbers it’s been very cold . But I have to say your info on Coram is right on .
The entire stretch of Middle Country Road from Lake Grove to Ridge is crawling with SCPD after midnight. It's hard to engage in extra curricular activities with that much heat around. It's not worth the risk in my opinion. Better off in Hempstead or Islip

So in all my years of mongering I saw something tonight I have never seen.

was heading back from work and figured I’d stroll past Hempstead to see if there was any new talent out as I have not been that way in a while. historically any days that follow after a snow storm or bad weather you can find girls out trying to make money because they couldn’t aside from fucking and sucking their dealers.

As I’m making the right onto Hilton from Fulton, I see a silhouette of a body by the entrance to the bank drive-through.
They have their pants bent down mooning the street. As I get closer although they had a mask on it was clear it was a man. Fingering their ass hole yelling in the street fuck me in the ass for $50. I honestly have not laughed that hard in quite some time.

my thoughts were this is making the whole neighborhood hot regardless if there’s female talent out I’m leaving the neighborhood after this. My other thought was if this person is out doing this there must be demand for it which blows my fucking mind.

Stinks to be new to this hobby in these days it seems. The best I've had was some wsw named Sarah in Hempstead a few weeks ago. Young, clean. Could've been anywhere in her 20s- early 30s. Okay looking, did her eyebrows horrible. Chunky girl, not really fat, but big. Huge ass and tits. Stretch marks on her stomach as if she recently lost weight. She had a weird smell, but it was something like a bad soap/ perfume. Kind of olivey. Said she's been working since.. May? March? Can't remember, but less than a year for sure. FS for $60. She gave me BBJ but i don't know if that was because I gave her a few extra bucks before hand. She was pretty cool. Was very genuine, no fake exaggerated enthusiasm. Talked and laughed through the deed, had a good time. Said she's out there often but I've only seen her once more since then at the smoke shop.
Was out in Hempstead last night for a bit. Saw one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen out there. Young LSW in short white dress. Someone else ended up picking her up and immediately got caught by LE in unmarked suburban. Don't think she was undercover herself as I saw her earlier walking down Fulton. They usually stay in one spot if their undercover, right? Plus she was wearing a small dress in the cold. Shame. Might put this on hold for a while, not worth the gas.

Stinks to be new to this hobby in these days it seems. The best I've had was some wsw named Sarah in Hempstead a few weeks ago. Young, clean. Could've been anywhere in her 20s- early 30s. Okay looking, did her eyebrows horrible. Chunky girl, not really fat, but big. Huge ass and tits. Stretch marks on her stomach as if she recently lost weight. She had a weird smell, but it was something like a bad soap/ perfume. Kind of olivey. Said she's been working since.. May? March? Can't remember, but less than a year for sure. FS for $60. She gave me BBJ but i don't know if that was because I gave her a few extra bucks before hand. She was pretty cool. Was very genuine, no fake exaggerated enthusiasm. Talked and laughed through the deed, had a good time. Said she's out there often but I've only seen her once more since then at the smoke shop.
Sarah gives great head but I stop seeing her due to her looking very druggie out . Met her two years ago . She a nice Italian girl but just bad choices

Saw one of the hottest girls I'd ever seen out there. Young LSW in short white dress. Someone else ended up picking her up and immediately got caught by LE in unmarked suburban. Don't think she was undercover herself as I saw her earlier walking down Fulton. They usually stay in one spot if their undercover, right? Plus she was wearing a small dress in the cold. Shame. Might put this on hold for a while, not worth the gas.
Was this Friday night? . I was out and saw an unmarked white Durango had a car pulled over by the post. Was the Latina blonded hair because I did see this young blonde girl but she was white . Jeans a day before but couldn’t pick her up due to me because with other people

........ Young LSW in short white dress. Someone else ended up picking her up and immediately got caught by LE in unmarked suburban. Don't think she was undercover herself as I saw her earlier walking down Fulton. They usually stay in one spot if their undercover, right? Plus she was wearing a small dress in the cold.......
FWIW, every UC sting I've seen (sample size 4 over the years and in each case I saw the busts go down) the decoy had jeans on and worn sneakers, were conservatively dressed and not made up (no makeup, wild hair, no tats).

Decoy stayed in one spot with backups in unmarked parked just far away so johns wouldn't suspect a sting but close enough to quickly get to her. Decoy never got in car and negotiations were always where she was just out of reach of the john.

Do'nt know what LE could bust them on as not illegal to give someone a ride.

I posted a couple on UG. Do a search for genius and decoy

FWIW, every UC sting I've seen (sample size 4 over the years and in each case I saw the busts go down) the decoy had jeans on and worn sneakers, were conservatively dressed and not made up (no makeup, wild hair, no tats).

Decoy stayed in one spot with backups in unmarked parked just far away so johns wouldn't suspect a sting but close enough to quickly get to her. Decoy never got in car and negotiations were always where she was just out of reach of the john.

Do'nt know what LE could bust them on as not illegal to give someone a ride.

I posted a couple on UG. Do a search for genius and decoy
They can and will do whatever they want to do. Just putting you through the process is the punishment itself.

Stinks to be new to this hobby in these days it seems.
yeah the Hempstead stroll is the worst it has ever been. The lack of talent is alarming & not even that often at times there will be NOTHING out. This including the zombies you don’t even want to look at, let alone ever get in your car.
However! You can strike gold once in a while so the stroll is always worth a drive past.
Try afternoons and late nights.

I agree. The Hempstead stroll has been desolate. I did see Sara out last week on Jackson by the deli. I couldn’t get her attention. She’s white 20s thick but not fat. I’ve only been with her once before she was nice. 50 cfs. No digits.