Long Island Street Action

Sure a car accident could happen. But that being the very rare exception, in general your accident rate is about once every 500,000 miles [some have far more accidents than others], but on average your safe. Even more so when driving the local roadways during the evening hours [car dates in daylight just asking to be caught by locals or the police]...
Spoken like an insurance guy...

While I’ve done and gone some insane places in this ‘hobby’ - I’ve never driven more than a couple blocks with a provider in my car.

car accident: have any of you ever thought of the major consequences that would result from such incident? Lawsuit, police reports, lawyers, court dates, SO def having serious questions of who this person is and why they were in your car.

GPS: phone tracking
Not really the case of you being followed or tracked but them in the eventual case of committing a crime prior that day before or after. Their wear abouts and being traced back to you in anyway shape or form.
This one I started to think about after a few stories outside of the hobby regarding cellphone location data and crime cases & two summers ago the Latina from Freeport that popped late Saturdays with her male family member pimping her out - the last time she had a tracking anklet issued by the county on her.
The risk of a car accident is small…

Always have a plausible excuse in mind- Be able to think fast..

Come home and SO intercepts mail showing I received a red light ticket in the mail once while in Flushing— they are time and date stamped- - Supposed to be way in the other side of Nassau…

“ I was visiting a new client and dropping off paperwork “ .. It works

There is a new freshmen class of WSW on the stroll in Hempstead. Don’t let them pick the spot and do not go to that parking lot across from Sacred Heart by Catherdral (your ass will get arrested). Also don’t give them more 40 for BBJ.

there are also a few slim, attractive BSW that don’t look cracked out. I only saw them working once with their pimp who was ultra sketchy and wasn’t sure if they were looking to get picked up just to run a scam on someone. They were some of the hottest street meat black girls I’ve seen in years.

Coram had two people shot last night. One in the Laundry mat parking lot and one across street. That town gets hotter and hotter by the week. SCPD now patrols in grid passing the hooker spots/crime areas every 10 mins & that is marked.

weather is warming up and they’ll be out
be safe out there

There is a new freshmen class of WSW on the stroll in Hempstead. Don’t let them pick the spot and do not go to that parking lot across from Sacred Heart by Catherdral (your ass will get arrested). Also don’t give them more 40 for BBJ.

there are also a few slim, attractive BSW that don’t look cracked out. I only saw them working once with their pimp who was ultra sketchy and wasn’t sure if they were looking to get picked up just to run a scam on someone. They were some of the hottest street meat black girls I’ve seen in years.

Coram had two people shot last night. One in the Laundry mat parking lot and one across street. That town gets hotter and hotter by the week. SCPD now patrols in grid passing the hooker spots/crime areas every 10 mins & that is marked.

weather is warming up and they’ll be out
be safe out there
What time should I look in the stead ?

Was in Bayshore area for an hour yesterday and saw a few out.

1 heavier set WSW in the bus bench area on Mechanicsville, 1 other WSW crackhead skinny type probably 60 by the laundry mat and another heavier set WSW in an opioid moment laying in the floor against a building with her shit sprawled out on Union. All around dinner time.

billyS

Reign of Terror

1 heavier set WSW in the bus bench area on Mechanicsville, 1 other WSW crackhead skinny type probably 60 by the laundry mat and another heavier set WSW in an opioid moment laying in the floor against a building with her shit sprawled out on Union. All around dinner time.
Thanks for the info, you are our man on the "streets".

But that's three pretty scary sounding broads.
How desperate does one have to be to offer money to one of those to get a bj? Or god forbid actually stick your dick in something like that?

As warmer weather approaches expect more of em to be out there. However expected county to be even more out there especially sitting in lirr lot. Its a tedious game of cat and mouse.

I wonder what happened to her. She always had a great attitude and was very enthusiastic during the deed. Last time we crossed paths she was out in Shirley.
Last I spoke with her, a few weeks ago. Happened to run into her randomly while shopping, an we chatted for about 15 minutes.

She is living life post-rehab, seems to have kicked the habits and returned to civilian life. She's 18 months sober/clean now. So I'd say she's a retiree, and she gave no indication that she would be interested in a meet up.

There is a new freshmen class of WSW on the stroll in Hempstead. ... Also don’t give them more 40 for BBJ.
I agree w everything Massy said, just to expand on the bbj price being $40. Most of these girls will take $20, which is what they need for their next "hit." You're welcome to pay more than $20 if you wish, but you're jipping yourself and overpaying unnecessarily. If they provide resistance / complain, be prepared to "drop them back off" where you picked them up, and they'll quickly change their tune and accept the $20.

Last I spoke with her, a few weeks ago. Happened to run into her randomly while shopping, an we chatted for about 15 minutes.

She is living life post-rehab, seems to have kicked the habits and returned to civilian life. She's 18 months sober/clean now. So I'd say she's a retiree, and she gave no indication that she would be interested in a meet up.
Those are great news. Happy for her.

I agree w everything Massy said, just to expand on the bbj price being $40. Most of these girls will take $20, which is what they need for their next "hit." You're welcome to pay more than $20 if you wish, but you're jipping yourself and overpaying unnecessarily. If they provide resistance / complain, be prepared to "drop them back off" where you picked them up, and they'll quickly change their tune and accept the $20.
while this is very true for some street girls, I do tend to think giving a tad more if you can afford it gets you a better long term reputation with a girl, better performance and most important an unrushed session.

those statements don’t apply to the lower rank full blown crack or drug addicts, they are just a mouth that has an expiration date. These are often the women who will take 20 anyway. Most of the girls you’d want to get with unashamed are going to ask for 40-60 for a BBJ car date.

Went by Coram last weekend. About 10pm, I drove into the Taino's parking lot and there was a cop there, lights ablaze, telling people to leave. Came here, and one of you said that was a shooting at the laundromat that night...

Chatted with Christiana a bit the next day. She looks like she's fading. It's sad.

Saw a total fuckin hottie in leather pants walking one of the nights (not the shooting night). Seemed modelesque in the limited light. Jennifer? Jessica? She was going somewhere and had no time that evening.

Going again tonight. Maybe I'll bump into the hottie again.