Long Island Manscaping?

I have a fwb's that works at eastern wax center in Florida. They do male and female waxing. They have eastern wax centers located in Patchogue and another in Smithtown. If you want an excuse to enjoy a day at the bar, A very nice girl that works and dances at temptations in bohemia also works at a wax center ( not sure of the name of the business) and mentioned to me that she specializes in male waxing. She is a pretty and friendly woc if you are interested in going and asking for her.
More interested in watching my girl get the Brazilian waxing. I may need to swing past and find out where she works and if that's a possibility. Ty

I have a fwb's that works at eastern wax center in Florida. They do male and female waxing. They have eastern wax centers located in Patchogue and another in Smithtown. If you want an excuse to enjoy a day at the bar, A very nice girl that works and dances at temptations in bohemia also works at a wax center ( not sure of the name of the business) and mentioned to me that she specializes in male waxing. She is a pretty and friendly woc if you are interested in going and asking for her.
Where is the location?

There is a place that advertises on the usual site we all know. "hands with soul, spa, massage, shavings". They're in Mineola. Maybe one our UG brothers in mid Nassau County can do a little recon for us. It's too far for me to go otherwise I would be all over that. 516-298-3776.

Authentic Body Care. 55 Broadway, Hicksville
516-749-4663

Couple of days ago I went here looking to get lucky and get my privates clean up. Set up appointment by text, it was simple and EZ. After seeing the lady I didn’t want vip treatment. Nice woman, she didn’t get my dick hard when I saw her. She did a ok job cleaning up the hairs( there was some hair left over ), a little uncomfortable especially cleaning my rear area.

Paid 60 and I gave 20 tip
Location 6 ( small parking lot )
Service is 7
Looks 4

I will probably go again if I can’t find an other place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Authentic Body Care. 55 Broadway, Hicksville
516-749-4663

Couple of days ago I went here looking to get lucky and get my privates clean up. Set up appointment by text, it was simple and EZ. After seeing the lady I didn’t want vip treatment. Nice woman, she didn’t get my dick hard when I saw her. She did a ok job cleaning up the hairs( there was some hair left over ), a little uncomfortable especially cleaning my rear area.

Paid 60 and I gave 20 tip
Location 6 ( small parking lot )
Service is 7
Looks 4

I will probably go again if I can’t find an other place.
Ethnicity of the nice woman? Age?
Shave or wax?

Tthe entrance for the building is in the back, don’t go in front ( very busy street )

Ethnicity : Latina
Body: a bit heavy
Shave/wax
: Shave the spaghetti and meatballs and wax the wrinkled penny.

Get a good laugh out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
: Shave the spaghetti and meatballs and wax the wrinkled penny.
No idea what the fuck that means.
Meatballs probably refer to testicles but no body part of mine resembles spaghetti or a wrinkled penny.

Not in the mood to try to sit here and figure it out.
Was hoping for a straight answer.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just a bit of digging and found their FB page. Girl’s real name/email ID and photo, everything is there. Looks like a legit place.
So the girl with the curly hair and glasses is the one who works on you?

Not that hard to find, just cut and paste
Authentic Body Care from post #250 into the search feature in Facebook and it comes right up.

So the girl with the curly hair and glasses is the one who works on you?

Not that hard to find, just cut and paste
Authentic Body Care from post #250 into the search feature in Facebook and it comes right up.
who ever that is on the picture, she looks good, but to your question… no that wasn’t the lady that I saw.