Long Island Manscaping?

I went back to Vitality Spa in East Islip today. The appearance is a legit spot. When I was getting ready, there was a man & women in the next room getting a couples massage. Made appt Friday for today, a grooming/shave and a massage afterwards. The shave was good, just the front this time. I think it was the same gal, probably 50ish but pleasant conversation. After the shave on to the massage. Wasn't very sexual, kept me covered the entire time only exposing the area being massaged. No teasing at all. After "all done" I politely asked for a finish. She seemed a little taken aback, but asked me the usual ' are you a cop?. She gave me the shush quiet finger and proceeded to get the poison out. Each session was about 30 minutes, $50 each. So $100 all in and I gave a $50 tip. A little pricey for just a HJ, but it was 1 hour of relaxation. If I go back I would just do the shave and ask for the HJ. I think the trust factor is there now. The hunt continues. On to the next Spa. BTW she said to me on the way out, we have a beautiful girl on Monday. Was she implying that the Monday gal also does the same service? I'll never know since I cant go during the week. Anyone else care to test the waters ?

I went back to Vitality Spa in East Islip today. The appearance is a legit spot. When I was getting ready, there was a man & women in the next room getting a couples massage. Made appt Friday for today, a grooming/shave and a massage afterwards. The shave was good, just the front this time. I think it was the same gal, probably 50ish but pleasant conversation. After the shave on to the massage. Wasn't very sexual, kept me covered the entire time only exposing the area being massaged. No teasing at all. After "all done" I politely asked for a finish. She seemed a little taken aback, but asked me the usual ' are you a cop?. She gave me the shush quiet finger and proceeded to get the poison out. Each session was about 30 minutes, $50 each. So $100 all in and I gave a $50 tip. A little pricey for just a HJ, but it was 1 hour of relaxation. If I go back I would just do the shave and ask for the HJ. I think the trust factor is there now. The hunt continues. On to the next Spa. BTW she said to me on the way out, we have a beautiful girl on Monday. Was she implying that the Monday gal also does the same service? I'll never know since I cant go during the week. Anyone else care to test the waters ?
This place will be busy with the lurkers inundating this establishment tomorrow.

Are there any products available similar to Nair but more gentle to remove hair on groin and scrotum?
Shaving or waxing not an option
I've used magic! shaving powder gold. It's like nair, but marketed to AA people. The logic here being that if AA people have thicker hair, then it should work great for pubes which are also thicker. I've used it twice, keeping it on for 6 minutes before washing off, and i've totally given myself accidental chemical burns from leaving it on too long.

I've used magic! shaving powder gold. ...... I've used it twice, keeping it on for 6 minutes before washing off, and i've totally given myself accidental chemical burns from leaving it on too long.
Say what! You are recommending a product that if used incorrectly can cause chemical burns to your balls?:eek:
Are there any products available similar to Nair but more gentle to remove hair on groin and scrotum?
I saw on TV the other day an advert for a electric trimmer that is used to shave a fine line (hair to no hair line) on a guy's beard. Advert showed a AA guy using it and it seemed simple, fast and effective.
I don't remember if it was Beardscape but shape of it on TV looked like it. Do a google?

Say what! You are recommending a product that if used incorrectly can cause chemical burns to your balls?:eek:
I saw on TV the other day an advert for a electric trimmer that is used to shave a fine line (hair to no hair line) on a guy's beard. Advert showed a AA guy using it and it seemed simple, fast and effective.
I don't remember if it was Beardscape but shape of it on TV looked like it. Do a google?
Ty
I’ll give it a shot...

(Gambling has its rewards, but chemical burns on the sac? I think I’ll have to pass on that one. )

I've used magic! shaving powder gold. It's like nair, but marketed to AA people. The logic here being that if AA people have thicker hair, then it should work great for pubes which are also thicker. I've used it twice, keeping it on for 6 minutes before washing off, and i've totally given myself accidental chemical burns from leaving it on too long.
These chemical burns...
When used as directed?
Ouch!!!

I only manscape the boys and taint. Gillette Proglide with Edge sensitive shaving cream and finish with BallsBalm. Once a month, no issues only nicked myself once many years ago. Bleed like hell though.

These chemical burns...
When used as directed?
Ouch!!!
So I used it correctly the first time, and came up with no chemical burns and a super smooth taint, but there were some stragglers that didnt fully melt. I opted to leave it on a couple minutes longer on my second try (after everything grew back) and proceeded to give myself minor chemical burns on the inside crease of my thigh and pelvis. So yeah, 6 minutes is fine. Aside from making walking a bit interesting, it stopped bothering me after 2 days.

You all are going to think I’m crazy. Heard it on Stern. New disposable and do it dry. It actually works well. After the heavy stuff is gone I jump in the shower and run the razor over again in water. Very good afterwards.

Use female 5 blade razor w lube strip. Take your time shave down. Don’t shave up until you get use to feel. Stay away from nair. Use freak razors and keep them clean. Do in hot shower.

Has anyone found a good spot for waxing. I keep hearing people talk about the spot in Hicksville but heard she messed up a lot.

I don't even need an ending at this point. I mean, it's a plus but I'm more just looking for a good wax.

Has anyone found a good spot for waxing. I keep hearing people talk about the spot in Hicksville but heard she messed up a lot.

I don't even need an ending at this point. I mean, it's a plus but I'm more just looking for a good wax.
I use Waxing The City in Garden City. I've seen two attendants there. Both were very good. One left, but Apolonia is still there an great.
I can't imagine they would consider a HE. I've never tried.

I go to a place in Hicksville for buzzing and shaving. I'm not a fan of waxing. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere.

I remember a navy story where the knucklehead used nair on his face . Burnt his whole fuckin face up , and to top it of was written up for damaging govt property , this was in the early 80s .
Had shipmate use nair to get a bald head and burnt some areas and yes he too was written up we all laughed behind his back of course...