Long Island Manscaping?

I am still going to my spot in bellmore. Old lady gives me a wax and ending. It getgets the job done but would rather someone under 60 be doing this lol
If Iwantagoodhj is still here reading, he'll get a smile to know I finally got a HE here (Waxing & Relaxing) after years of legit massages. I was content to get legit here because that's what the majority of my massages are but apparently all I had to do was ask. She did a great tease and finish, it felt "naughty" after all those legit massages! But while most places that were charging $40/hr only raised the price by 5 bucks, they went to $60/hr. Tipped $40 but not likely to repeat since I'm too old to care about HE anymore and don't want to pay 60 +20 tip for legit when I still have several spas charging $45/hr for legit massages.

For all you groomers who pay for the manscape- I’d like to ask a question

Can one describe a typical ‘haircut’ or waxing session. Are scissors, wax or razors used?

Assuming one does not want to be baby ass smooth, can a neat trim be had on both groin and scrotum?
Tia

Can one describe a typical ‘haircut’ or waxing session. Are scissors, wax or razors used?

Assuming one does not want to be baby ass smooth, can a neat trim be had on both groin and scrotum?
Tia
Baby smoothie is the best way. Your sensation is intensified immensely. Do it yourself.

Tia
Don’t trust anyone with a razor but waxing is quite effective and will turn you into a human lollipop for the ladies. They all love it and prefer it especially when doing taint

Tia
Usually a Flowbee will be used at the place I go to.

Any up to date places on the island you all go to?
Just want my whole back waxed so I dont have to shave it for the winter. Asian preffered, so I dont have to deal with american women who may want to be chatty.

Any places around Suffolk worth checking out. Thinking about taking my girl with me and have her get a Brazilian too.
I have a fwb's that works at eastern wax center in Florida. They do male and female waxing. They have eastern wax centers located in Patchogue and another in Smithtown. If you want an excuse to enjoy a day at the bar, A very nice girl that works and dances at temptations in bohemia also works at a wax center ( not sure of the name of the business) and mentioned to me that she specializes in male waxing. She is a pretty and friendly woc if you are interested in going and asking for her.

I saw an ad on a site we can't mention. Her listing said "body care for male from Eva Marie". Body grooming, body rub, waxing, shaving, mistress session. Pretty goddess with pretty feet. She responded to my text with: shaving 100 up, waxing 80 up, bodyrub 150 half,200 hr, fetish 300hr. I might try a shaving and body rub if I can ever find the time away from the SO. It's in Hicksville. 201-549-2415